It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Al Qaeda terrorist nabbed in Toronto!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2006 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Here's the link

www.torontosun.com...

Canada is a safe haven for terrorists and it's supporters.This new conservative government will clean things up a bit but not to the extent that needs to be done

posted on Mar, 31 2006 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by ARNOMANNN
Canada is a safe haven for terrorists and it's supporters.This new conservative government will clean things up a bit but not to the extent that needs to be done

I guess you missed this part of the article:

In 1997, Mustafa was arrested in the U.S. but was released on a peace bond after he filed a claim for refugee status.

posted on Mar, 31 2006 @ 02:04 PM
link   
If Canada is such a safe haven, how then did this guy get discovered then?

Are you a Canadian?

This safe haven talk, seems to me a pretense to have our rights taken away as well.

posted on Mar, 31 2006 @ 02:08 PM
link   
Law abiding citizens will not have their rights taken away-and yes I am a proud Canadian.

posted on Mar, 31 2006 @ 02:15 PM
link   
I guess you missed this part of the article:

In 1997, Mustafa was arrested in the U.S. but was released on a peace bond after he filed a claim for refugee status

As for that comment intrepid,I didn't miss that.My point is that He was a known suspect to the authorities and they let him in.It wasn't for the fact they were tipped off,he would have never been caught

mod edit to fix tag

[edit on 1-4-2006 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on Apr, 1 2006 @ 09:05 AM
link   
It is true that Canada is regarded as being lax on immigration, which makes it a favorite entry point into the continent for terrorists:

According to numerous intelligence and law enforcement reports, however, terrorists and international organized crime groups increasingly are using Canada as an operational base and transit country en route to the United States. A generous social-welfare system, lax immigration laws, infrequent prosecutions, light sentencing, and long borders and coastlines offer many points and methods of entry that facilitate movement to and from various countries, particularly to the United States. These factors combine to make Canada a favored destination for terrorists and international organized crime groups.
www.parapundit.com...

new topics

top topics

join