It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Middle EAst, North Korea, and WWIII.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2003 @ 11:10 PM
link   
Syria is really looking in danger.

Israel air-strikes...and Israel saying they will strike again if need be.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Israel considering Air-Strikes on Irans nuclear facilities.

Iran wont stop the Enrichment process.

Syria Saying they wont tolerate another Air-Strike

Iran is getting REal pissed off, Syria also. They wont tolerate all this.

Israel releasing that picture of where those leaders of Hamas, etc are in Syria saying "We know where you live".

Israel saying it can fire nukes from thier submarines

North Korea is poised for war
www.detnews.com...

Getting very interesting.

Cant wait for WWIII ;P

America still angry Syria is harbouring terrorists and not doing enought o get rid of them.

www.telegraph.co.uk.../news/2003/10/09/wsyria09.xml&sSheet=/portal/2003/10/09/ixportaltop.html[/url]

Bush gives nod to Syria sanctions

The bill calls for Syria to end support for terrorists or terrorist groups, halt development of chemical and biological arms as well as long-range missiles and withdraw its troops from Lebanon.

It would allow Mr Bush to ban US exports to Syria, prohibit US firms from operating there, decease its diplomatic presence there, restrict travel by Syrian diplomats in America, block Syrian airline flights to the country and freeze Syrian assets.

Richard Boucher, the State Department spokesman, said Mr Powell made clear in May that "without some significant steps by Syria" new restrictions would be placed on US-Syrian relations.

I cant wait for WWIII

It's on the horizon.

But i really dont like death and destruction. But i still think it will happen shortly...

So what will happen?

Will Israel strike Syria or Iran again and start a big war?

Will Russia protect allies?

With Russia heading for the Euro as well as OPEC countries wanting the Euro also, the Dollar will surely go down and crash a heap ;P

Israel and America need to stop these terrorists, and will make the situation escalate, starting wars...WWIII to keep their economy afloat (America) ;P

Israel will do what they want....they have nukes...

The situation is this.

When will the war start, where will it start first, Who will be in it, And iwll North Korea take the oportunity and hark up also at South Korea and test it's Nuclear capabilities...

?

Personally, i think Iran and Syria will be the first to get air-striked by Israel again, they wont take that and will try do something to Israel, America will intervene also, Israel will fight back too, Big war starts in the middle East. North Korea mounts a lot of pressure on South Korea and invades, not using nukes though,...or if they do use nuykes..it will be on the border...just over on South koreas border killing thier troops, and jsut marching right down into the South while North Korea gets it's 5 million Reservists to help out in the war also.

Russia might intervene somewhere in the middle East. China might see these wars taking place and try to take back Taiwan.

I think we shall see how it all falls out to play.

Just my opinion and i might be wrong....but i think there's A LOT of tension in the world....And something is going to give.

posted on Oct, 11 2003 @ 11:22 PM
link   
WWIII Scenarios

For those who can get into the REally above top secret forum.

I jsut saw it

I cant get in there

*Wants to cry*

*Wonders if anyone would be nice enough to show a post or 2 of what is inside that thread in really above top secret*

Pleeeeeeeeaaaaaaaassssseeeee?!?!?!

[Edited on 11-10-2003 by DaRAGE]

posted on Oct, 11 2003 @ 11:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by DaRAGE
WWIII Scenarios

For those who can get into the REally above top secret forum.

I jsut saw it

I cant get in there

*Wants to cry*

*Wonders if anyone would be nice enough to show a post or 2 of what is inside that thread in really above top secret*

Pleeeeeeeeaaaaaaaassssseeeee?!?!?!

[Edited on 11-10-2003 by DaRAGE]

I don't that is allowed DaRAGE. I mentioned doing something similar once (in partial seriousness) and caught some serious "Polite Warnings" against such actions. But who knows, try U2U a mod or something and maybe they'll be nice.

P.S. You're so close too. Under 500 points away. If I knew how and it was ok with the admin. I'd kick ya the rest of the 500 from my points. I remember when I was just a few hundred away and how long it seemed until I finally got the full amount.

posted on Oct, 11 2003 @ 11:47 PM
link   
i know..i been on here all day getitng my posts up, reading, chatting. Cmon points.

I will wait for the points. Noone post anything here about the really above top secret thread.

Wheni get my points...u n3wbies will suffer till you get yours ;P

posted on Oct, 12 2003 @ 01:40 AM
link   
cmon baby..write something in here..cmon..cmon...this topic is interesting!!! oyu know it...jsut write ;P

I seriously think Syria and IRan are in deep shiot though

top topics

join