It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nouveau Tech Society Truths

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2006 @ 03:55 AM
link   
To all those who wuz offered 2 join Nouveau Tech;
You need to kno sum shyt 'bout dem b4 u get sucked in.
1st off, they are a scam. They send you an 8-page letter describin; tha beauty of Nouveau Tech, and their secrets. They say they will send you there secrets for free. So, I thought curiously, I wuz offered to join tha Masons and I missed my chance, so why tha # not? I got a 56-page booklet describin' how great their secrets are, and they will send them to you for $139.95. Wut tha #? I thought dis shyt wuz free. Now, I gotta pay 4 dis shyt, # dat.
2nd) They are a cult. I have researched them, and unlike those "unlucky" people who couldn't find shyt on them. I found their web-site, and a whole bunch of shyt 'bout them bein' a scam n shyt. So, naturally I go to their site. (Which is neo-tech.com...) I read that they have a hidden link on their page. I read it's a green lil' link, so I found out and clicked on it, and what do you kno? I'm in. So, now I'm, lookin' at sum weird shyt. Web books, or e-books, on a syte (u can read 'em on the net 4 free), with names as follows (THESE ARE THEIR ACTUAL NAMES) "Neo-Tech Advantages," "Selected Portions from the Neo-Tech Discovery," "Micro-Terrorism," "After 2001: Our Neo-Tech World," "Zonpower from Cyberspace," "Riches from Another World," "Global Wealth Power," "Outcompete God and Government," and "The Neocheater." You scroll down and you will see THEIR version of the books of Saint John, and the Revelation of Saint John (From the Bible; also known as John, and Revelations).
So, now that you knwo all tha facts maybe u can debate according to ur personal feelin's. I kno, I wuz 'bout 2 make a mistake. I even sent a letta beggin' 4 a FREE copy. I learnt my error, thru God. Well, I hope I've helped y'all in sum way, not 2 get succed in, or not 2 fall prey.

-One Love

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 04:17 PM
link   
I got the book and I got mind without paying I guess one scam to another they sent me the 1200 page book before receiving my payments then asked for the book back

new topics

join