It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New world order, is it realy new?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2006 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Doesn't illuminati own the whole world though a group of royal familys, bloodlines, freemason lodges, the six great jewish bankers, and all kinds of other stuff.

And well the founding of the jesuit order was durring the prodesent reformation (hundreds of years ago). And reptilians suposiably have been manipulating humanity sience the fall of antaltis, or created us as a slaves of some kinds.

So um..... if something is hundreds of years, to millions of years old. How is it a new world order. In my oppinion anything older then me is pretty dam old : )

If something as been in effect for so long, how is that new. How do you seize control of something which you allready 'own' and are in conrole of? Would it just be restructuring, consolidation, managing assets?

Sorry if I am thinking too much, why is it a new world order when its um so dam old?

posted on Mar, 30 2006 @ 04:17 PM
link   
Well they wanted to work towards it gradually. Slowly taking away our freedoms little by little until we're completely under their control...sounds crazy and impossible but if you really study it and read up on it it starts to make sense. It's scarey

posted on Mar, 30 2006 @ 06:06 PM
link   
But if they are allready in control, what kind of take over is that, meh.

You know the whole group of illuminati presumably has all the world leaders in its pockets. Hoarding all the jew gold that exists olny in dreams.

I am pretty familiar with the whole NWO idea. My beef and inquirery is that the freemasons, illumanti, jesuits, reptilians are presumably allready in control with leaders that are part of them. So um, they have allready been in controle for hundreds of years. How do you take over something that you allready have controle over?

[edit on 30-3-2006 by jazz_psyker]

posted on Mar, 30 2006 @ 06:55 PM
link   
actually its not new at all. the first world order, or government, was attempted by nimrod the builder of babylon. but his plan didnt quite work out like he wanted because someone had just a little more power than he did. the new world order has been in production since this failer....his plan has come full circle as we see it coming on full force and is known as the "new" world order... but will end up like the first try. i posted this in another thread talking about similar things....

www.abovetopsecret.com...

The restoration of history begins with this chapter. It has taken years of research to recover all the vital pieces of evidence needed to tell the full story. The assumptions of historians and archaeologists had first to be cleared away. The most difficult part, however, was the recovery of rejected evidence -- much of it published over 100 years ag.

At last the restoration of the framework of history was complete for Egypt, Babylonia, Assyria, Greece, Media. All the records went back to one momentous event.

The event? The building of the City and Tower of Babel! The beginning of the civilization of this world! It commenced as an act of rebellion against the Government of God. It began with the establishment of the Government of Man. And just as one might expect, all the ancient nations began to reckon their kings from this event.

cgca.net...

Nimrod means "tyrant". He led the Sumerians of Babylon to pay tribute
to the skies (sun, moon, stars, planets) with the sacrifice of their
children. The Tower of Babel was built for this purpose, echoed in
other cultures such as the Aztecs, Mayans, and Incas. Since the head
of this government was such an idolatrous tyrant, Shem (Nimrod's
uncle) killed him. Nimrod's mother, Semiramis, consoled the people by
making them believe the child she carried was Nimrod "reincarnated"
-- and named him "Duzu" (Tammuz), Babylonian for the son who rises.
This Duzu went into the groves (forests) and placed a gift on a tree
to honor Nimrod each year at the winter solstice. It has been said
that Duzu was the offspring of Nimrod, who mated with his mother.
Nimrod became known as Baal, meaning LORD, and was worshipped by the
Babylonians as the sun in the sky -- thus the origin of "going to the
heavens" at death.

www.hebroots.org...

to this day and all thru history, man has marched to this kind of government and religion including the nazis and other well known political parties and major religious movements..some religious movements even claim they are christians but do not teach truth, this is part of the spirit of nimrod(or antichrist) not only does he defy god but acts like him to just to decieve....most of the time you can look for the sun symbol or an eye(represents the sun) he puts it out there in the open for all of us to see...... the most powerful men on this planet know exactly who is in control and have been following him since he built this city. who nimrod? sorta....the one who gave him his power. the angel of light. nimrod would have been nothing without that. hitler was a powerful man, but just like the others, call them what you want, are just bodies in a very big game. you know the game right?? most people dont know the real deal. people may crack jokes about a book called the bible and talk about there is no truth in it but its author is not from this world and is a bit more powerful than they realize. the reason for the misunderstanding of the ancient writings?

the natural man cant understand the things of the spirit: they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned. 1 Corinthians 2:14

spirit is outside this pysical world. man will never understand it or the bible until, what the bible calls, being born again. once we tap into that spirit, only then can we see and understand what is going on. we will see the truth. nimrod was one of the first of many to gather man together against their creator. to this day it is in full force. the new world order will be the final empire to stand up to the creator. who will be in charge? who do you think? everything mankind has been taught has been to decieve and maniputlate to keep you from the truth. this is why the christ tells us....

the whole world lies under the sway of the wicked one." 1 John 5:19

"...do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind, Romans 12:2

so witches and sorcerers(illuminatti, masons, etc.) have been part of pretty much all of mankinds governments including the ones today. if you want, you can do research from babylon to present day and find the sun god running thru the veins of the empires of this earth past and present. sad but true

[edit on 30-3-2006 by Funkydung]

posted on Mar, 30 2006 @ 07:09 PM
link   
To try and anwer your question as to why its called New World Order. I think that if and when the NWO takes control, it will be something new to what we are all used to living under, the type of government controls and such. In other words things will really be new as opposed to what people are used to.

[edit on 30-3-2006 by tracer]

posted on Mar, 31 2006 @ 03:49 PM
link   
I guess that sumerizes things, but if they are allready in controle. Makes me wonder if they realy should bring about a sudden change that would be self-defeating. With a presumed allready secret controle of the world.

I guess if people allways like to live the same, then we are confined to to living this way for who knows how long. First world countrys can't lose their superiority complex so got to keep 3ed world countrys still far and apart from the first world. Primary sources of energy other then fossile fuels would throw off who knows how many econemys and companys, I could go on but you get the point.

top topics

join