It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Creativity Expressed

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2006 @ 07:01 PM
link   
If I'm not being creative in my life, I feel a terrible void. It's a need of mine, to be creative. Here is some of the stuff I've done. Hope you enjoy it.

Sewing:

Wood:
(I designed and my husband and I built)

Cat Cubicles:

Cattery:

Just Art:

posted on Mar, 29 2006 @ 08:03 PM
link   
Wow Benevolent Heretic that's some creative streak you have, no wonder you feel a void when not busy there.

Great work.

posted on Apr, 6 2006 @ 08:58 PM
link   
awesome work!!! I love the mosaic...I personally have no patience for fitting all those little pieces together, so you have my respect.

The sundresses are too cute

posted on Apr, 6 2006 @ 09:19 PM
link   
Awesome work!

Can you show us more?

posted on Apr, 9 2006 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Benevolent Heretic

I love that.

I wish I had even an ounce of sewing ability.

[edit on 9-4-2006 by 13]

posted on Apr, 9 2006 @ 06:01 PM
link   
Wow that's what I call a cattery! Thanks for sharing.

posted on Apr, 9 2006 @ 10:47 PM
link   
Hey, pretty Regenmacher gray kitty! You can come and play in ours!

My twin nieces were both pregnant at the same time with girls so I had fun making baby girl clothes!

A couple more dresses:

posted on Apr, 9 2006 @ 11:00 PM
link   
For some reason, people are always mistaking me, benevolent tyrant, for you you Benevolent Heretic. Obviously, the names -- both beginning with the word benevolent -- is at the root of this "mix-up". Well, at last, here's another way for people to distinguish between the two of us.

Benevolent Heretic is the one with the wonderful talent for designing and sewing. And, of course, Benevolent Heretic is the one who shows a tremendous level of creativity and imagination for design.

Beautiful gallery of your work BH, simply wonderful. Frankly, I'd love to build a "cat walk" , like the one you've made, for my two cats; Madeline and Tippi. But I won't as that would, once again, confuse people.

posted on Apr, 10 2006 @ 10:04 PM
link   
BH

The catwalk is really cool..Our cats would love to wander around, way up high.

BT,

Can't make a cat walk?
Try making a Dog Run!

LOL

posted on May, 4 2007 @ 08:39 AM
link   
You're pretty handy! Would you believe it I can't make anything with my hands? I envy people like you seeing that I can barely nail two pieces of wood together, nevermind build something worth boasting with.

top topics

join