It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

End of the world predictions???

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2006 @ 04:37 PM
link   
I was just pondering one nite in bed, are the same people predicting the end of the world more than once! how does that work lol.
i mean that nostradamus guy predicted it for a few years ago, but hasnt he predicted things to happen after that. Seems a bit silly to keep perdicting events when every ones is dead lol.

posted on Mar, 29 2006 @ 04:39 PM
link   
Well Nostradamus predicted alot of things that didnt happen. Also his predictions are very vague and cyrptic. I could sit here today and do the same thing and get some predictions correct, as you could.

[edit on 29-3-2006 by Peruvianmonk]

posted on Mar, 29 2006 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Get some predictions correct I believe you mean.

posted on Mar, 29 2006 @ 04:44 PM
link   
And in 500 years time ur gonna have people filling there pants and afraid to go out of the house, because u got bored and decided to make some predictions lol.

posted on Mar, 29 2006 @ 04:57 PM
link   
Ha that would be great as i watch from Hell........ sorry Heaven.

posted on Mar, 29 2006 @ 05:08 PM
link   
nah u where deffinately right the first time, ur gonna go to hell 4 scaring all those poor innocent people lol

posted on Mar, 29 2006 @ 05:10 PM
link   
Im going to hell for plenty of other reasons than that,lol! As are you

posted on Mar, 29 2006 @ 05:14 PM
link   
the only place im going is a hole to rot lol, but if i do end up in hell perhaps i can meet nostadamus and give him a slap 4 talkin rubbish!

posted on Mar, 31 2006 @ 08:24 AM
link   
If the world was really going to end. it would happen in this way...

If the bible codes are true then we would have a holy war. If this nation were to have another major terrorist attack then there will MARTIAL LAW everywhere...

When there is you are constantly watched. If there is a HIGH risk, we will be confronted by the military and taken to F.E.M.A camps...

As we are ascending on this earth, the frequency on our vibrational level is changing. The reptilians know this...and that is why thet need to eat people like children, etc... They need the life force in order to maintain their forms. One day..and I believe it to be very soon, our frequency level will be s high that we will be able to see beings from the fourth demension..

This implys that we will start to see the reptilians shift... they will be exposed. many of them are leaving, and I think it's going to be in MAY. But a lot of them are being left behind...

The world is watched over by these aliens...and we have been controlled ever since... it is a silent invasion..

All of these problem-reaction-solution...things.. it's messed up

And why the need for halliburton to have concentration camps?

If people don't wake up in time..if we don't say NO to all of this, then we will all surely perish

We must say NO to Ufos..

we must say NO to the reptilans

we Must say NO to the electronic currency and the micro chipping.

We must say NO to the war that will happen in Iran...

Many people are speaking out about this...but because half of our people in this nation are not waking up and are what I call "asleep" There will be a New World order, as there already is, but it's going to get worse!!!

And Planet X is coming here soon as well...

Many people are just no prepared. There are no ways to fix the earth now, you just have to have positiive thoughts, and say no to our government. You must oopose to the New World Order. Do not give in...don't even try to unite with the bad aliens...

Just let people know this... If our whole nation were to be informed about this, then everything would stop... everything..

The reptilians and the other aliens would leave...

But you know what...it doesn't look that way. I think we are heading into some pretty nasty stuff...

posted on Mar, 31 2006 @ 10:01 AM
link   
You're gonna have this guy witha cobalt nuke and he is going to push the button...BOOOOOOOOMMMMM!!!!!! END OF THE WORLD tada

top topics

join