It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Blueprints and eBay

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2006 @ 03:15 PM
link   
While messing around with Google, I came across this:

UFO / FLYING SAUCERS BLUEPRINTS ?

Probably a load of bulls wotsits, I thought. Then I noticed in the item description...

The drawing numbers are APEN-C/B22-011 to 014. And they were all drawn on the same date of 30/01/74. This is definitely not a complete set because on one of the drawings it states 'READ IN CONJUNCTION WITH: DRG. NOS. APEN-C/B22-001 TO 064.'

Ah. APEN.

Anyone else come across APEN UFO blueprints? The date on these was 30/01/74 which are around 10 or 11 months before APEN's first 'involvement' with UFO researchers.

posted on Mar, 29 2006 @ 06:24 PM
link   

For a 32 year document they look in great shape, not to mention the brightness in the red of the stamps.
I'd love to have that paper and ink here at work

[edit on 29-3-2006 by helium3]

posted on Mar, 29 2006 @ 06:31 PM
link   
Sounds suspiciously like the BBC news article back in Feb. 2006 on the "alien in a bottle" hoax.
BBC
And I agree, for something that has supposedly been in an attic for 32 years in merry ole england's high humidity, the papers and the ink are "remarkably" fresh and new!

posted on Mar, 30 2006 @ 10:17 AM
link   
They definitely are false documents, APEN are a mysterious malicious group who tease UFO researchers with false documents and claims.

I was just wondering if anyone else had come across any more of their paperwork.

Originally posted by kenshiro2012And I agree, for something that has supposedly been in an attic for 32 years in merry ole england's high humidity

High humidity? Not round here mate! You must be thinking of a different England!

[edit on 30/3/2006 by FactoryLad]

posted on Mar, 30 2006 @ 10:37 AM
link   
Although a hoax, the age of the paper or ink has nothing to do with authentification unless they are claimed to be the 'original documents'.

It's called reprinting my friends.

posted on Mar, 30 2006 @ 10:54 AM
link   
Fie on you debunkers! Can't you see that these are authentic flying saucer blueprints? Why else would they be so detailed? And with clear call-outs to all the major components, like "engine" and "door" and "bathroom."

Ox

posted on Mar, 30 2006 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Oh Man.. UFO blue prints... Sweet.. that'll go great with the Bridge I just bought in London!.. Come on now.. are we really this gullable as a race?
Looks like Star Trek technical specs

posted on Mar, 30 2006 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by kenshiro2012And I agree, for something that has supposedly been in an attic for 32 years in merry ole england's high humidity

High humidity? Not round here mate! You must be thinking of a different England!

Damn you beat me to it. England may be famed for rain but where i am there isn't that much humidity in my attic, or loft as we like to call it.

[edit on 30-3-2006 by ImaginaryReality1984]

posted on Apr, 4 2006 @ 06:32 AM
link   
Um, I think the majority of posts here have missed the point. Yes, they are quite clearly fake as the next Serpo claim, however there are references to APEN on the papers and I was enquiring if anyone had come across any other documentation with APEN references on.

So to just to make it clear; very very fake, yes indeed!

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 11:27 PM
link   

top topics

join