It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ex Mossad agent says we're on the verge of WW3

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2006 @ 07:46 PM
link   
This guy says that islams idealogies will bring us to ww3 soon

www.wnd.com...

This guy has alot of clout in the intelligance agency.Or is this more propaganda crap???

posted on Mar, 28 2006 @ 08:04 PM
link   
While I don't disagree that we are teetering on the brink of a battle of global proportions, having a former Israeli tell the world that Iran is bad and the Islamic Fundamentalists are bad is kinda silly. so's the site you linked. The two links beneath the article are to books that are anti-muslim and this taints the site as biased in my eyes. (my jewish eyes)

posted on Mar, 29 2006 @ 12:30 AM
link   
Firstly, it's not Islamic ideology that will bring WW3 but rather the way people use it for their selfish benefits. However, it is a fact that the conflicts in the Middle East are mounting and directing us to the imminent WW3. Having Hamas, an organised terror group becoming in control of Palestine it will be a threat to Israel. Iran nuke programs also another threat to Israel. I won't be surprise if some other Middle Eastern countries are pulled into the mess because of their relationship with the conflicting nations.

All this will blow over into the most sophisticated and deadly war human shall ever witness for the rest of our existence.

To sum up, I don't think it's logical to blame the predicted WW3 on something when WW3 haven't even occur yet. As they say, victors write history.

[edit on 29/3/06 by Heartagram]

posted on Mar, 29 2006 @ 01:54 AM
link   
A senile old monster who spent his youth and manhood killing Muslims now tells us that Muslims are about to start World War Three. Well, what else would you expect a person like that to say? A source so evidently biased cannot possibly be taken seriously.

Every good exterminator believes the roaches are taking over the world. The belief makes him more effective in his job. But the rest of us know better.

No conspiracy here... just an old warrior rattling his rusty old sabre.

top topics

join