It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are there Video clips?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2002 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Are there video clips of persons who have the ability of pyrokinesis or psychic powers?? Where can I find them if they exist? I need a proof if these powers really exist

posted on Jul, 2 2002 @ 07:55 PM
link   
Some video footage examples...

1. This site below has some video footage of "orbs of light". Make of it what you will I am only trying to find some examples for you.

Orbs of light video

2. Who could go past the great Uri Geller..!!!

www.uri-geller.com...

posted on Jul, 4 2002 @ 01:26 AM
link   
wasnt Uri Geller proven a fake?

Tim

posted on Jul, 6 2002 @ 02:10 PM
link   
How was he a proven fake?

posted on Jul, 23 2002 @ 08:59 PM
link   
Uri Gellar is indeed a fake, and was quicky proven that in Israel by Israeli Magicians after his debut there. Unfortunately, American Media is known for sensationalizing outrageous stories, then just mention a blurb or two when they are proven fake (take the Alien Autopsy)

I'm a magician and I can do any of the things that Gellar does; bending spoons and keys, reading minds, making things float. Because I'm a Magician, I'm not going to tell you how, but if you do your research, you'll see just how simple these tasks are (although it is really cool to impress a date by bending her soup spoon).

Also, Uri Gellar's former assistant is now a famous Israeli Magician who sells tricks and instructional videos. I just bought a really good one on bending nails.

-D

posted on Aug, 28 2002 @ 07:41 PM
link   
I don't believe that space is the final frontier. I actually believe that the mind is the final frontier.

Once we can master the powers of the mind. Which I would imagine is a lot more difficult than it sounds. Well... the Universe is our oyster, so to speak.

I've heard stories of people burning paper in their hand just by concentrating on it. Others have the supposed ability to bend objects like forks and so forth.

I am aware that this is only talk and a lot of people probably don't believe any of this, but just think. What if we truly do have the ability of psychokinesis and telepathy, buried deep, down in our vast minds, waiting to be awoken...?

posted on Aug, 30 2002 @ 09:35 AM
link   
I don't know if you're serious, but if you are, I'm very interesting about this field of expertise. Could you recommend me some good book ? (maybe with ISBN number) Or just some good author about the subject.

posted on Aug, 30 2002 @ 10:47 AM
link   
DarkDisciple, we ALL have these abilities...Because of their beliefs, or training, some people could do it much easier than others...

It's like weightlifting, you can train your psi muscles (metaphorically speaking)...

Some people are also born with these abilities fully developed...

posted on Jul, 20 2004 @ 05:15 PM
link   
Click on the media part of psipog.net

posted on Jul, 20 2004 @ 06:30 PM
link   
Hmm good site, i've bookmarked that
I'm going to give the exercises in Telekenesis a try later on, you never know

posted on Jul, 25 2004 @ 11:07 AM
link   
Meditation is KEY! You can't just go off and move something with your mind without removing clutter. Atleast an HOUR a day, or even do concious meditation all day. I use to be a magician, and then I practice telekinesis. I don't know if Uri Geller was a fake, but I believe the stuff he did can really do.

top topics

join