It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The ultimate NWO experience

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2003 @ 06:18 AM
link   
I've heard this a while ago. Apparently airports and other facilities will employ unusual brain wave scanning devices. They will alert authorities if the person passing by state of mind and thinking patterns match those of terra'ists.

Of course if you're enlightened peace activist or an anti war protestor, your brain work and you stand out from the rest too. Think about this for a minute.

Weeding out never been easier.

posted on Oct, 11 2003 @ 06:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Freeman
I've heard this a while ago. Apparently airports and other facilities will employ unusual brain wave scanning devices. They will alert authorities if the person passing by state of mind and thinking patterns match those of terra'ists.

Of course if you're enlightened peace activist or an anti war protestor, your brain work and you stand out from the rest too. Think about this for a minute.

Weeding out never been easier.

Damn that's some crazy #, how the hell would that work tho? Weird ass techonology now a days, and they say that they can't think of more fuel-efficient cars. If they have the potential to read brain waves and such, I can just imagine what kind of weapons the U.S. may have in its arsenal.

posted on Oct, 11 2003 @ 07:12 PM
link   
yeah add-on a microwave unit and you can fry the brain at the same time. Nice.

posted on Oct, 12 2003 @ 04:07 PM
link   
yeah kind of scary
What is the world coming to.

posted on Nov, 3 2003 @ 09:47 PM
link   
Man, that sucks. It's so obvious that none of this crap is for security.Security is their cover. You can't walk outside in London with out being under the survellance of security cameras. Its all for control, and people buy into it and beg for it. We get "security" at the price of freadom.
F**K THAT!!!!

posted on Nov, 9 2003 @ 08:46 AM
link   
This IS really screwed up. I hope I'm not the only person that thinks this, but this reminds me a little of the book 1984. It seems as if Big Brother is tightening his grip on society.

posted on Nov, 9 2003 @ 10:34 AM
link   
hrmmm..... got any links?

sounds a bit crazy if you ask me.

posted on Nov, 9 2003 @ 11:32 AM
link   
Yeah i want to see some links. 'Security' as loosely as it should be called that will keep on tightening its grip on society. Big Brother is coming, it'll be damn hard to stop...

posted on Nov, 9 2003 @ 08:40 PM
link   
>> Big Brother is coming, it'll be damn hard to stop...

check out 'Brave New World'... it adds an interesting twist to the whole thing...

why physically control us when we can be controlled through the fulfillment of our wishes... humans are easily distracted so get us distracted permanently...

posted on Nov, 9 2003 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by VanishingPoint
This IS really screwed up. I hope I'm not the only person that thinks this, but this reminds me a little of the book 1984. It seems as if Big Brother is tightening his grip on society.

Rock on man, this is the first act of the thought police. Any links to back the original post up?

posted on Nov, 10 2003 @ 12:09 AM
link   
That's essentially like a mind reading device, something that we aren't even close to developing, but if it's used for security purposes of the highest degree, it has to be kept secret. Is this what the government is spending it's money on?

How can a machine tell what a person is thinking about? This has to be a black project. Once it gets released for use in airports, people are gonna start protesting about it. Their thought about the machine will get picked up by the machine when they walk through it, then the machine will sound the alarm, the person gets arrested, next person repeats the process.

Just because someone has certain thoughts doesn't mean that they're bad. I mean, just look at us ATSers. If any of us every walk through one of those, we're for certain to get caught.

posted on Nov, 10 2003 @ 05:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Freeman

I did think about this for a minute (Well, actually, it only took about 2 seconds) to realize how this sounds; They will label you as a terrorist if your *brain works*...

That means that they're insulting the intelligence of everyone that they've already gotten brainwashed...

...Now...Who's going to tell everyone that the government considers all of whom they consider to be "patriots" that they're brain-dead?...

posted on Nov, 10 2003 @ 05:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Britman
yeah add-on a microwave unit and you can fry the brain at the same time. Nice.

You are not wrong.

There is a anti-riot weapon using this technology. Ot's supposed to make the body of the target heat raise to 50 CELSIUS !
But it can go warmer...

posted on Nov, 10 2003 @ 05:21 AM
link   
Its time to buy my own plane and start my own airport...

posted on Nov, 10 2003 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nans DESMICHELS

You are not wrong.

There is a anti-riot weapon using this technology. Ot's supposed to make the body of the target heat raise to 50 CELSIUS !
But it can go warmer...

I thought anti-riot weapons are only supposed to supress the crowd, not kill them! a weapon like that can easily kill the people that are physically larger or smalled than normal. DO you have any details of this weapon?

50 celsius, that's mighty hot for a body temperature. That's 122 F!!!! And I thought getting a fever was bad...

posted on Nov, 10 2003 @ 03:22 PM
link   
any institution out to not help the people are not for the people...
when are people going to wake up and realize what is going on...

people are taught to hate others materially, and those that dont aspire to love material things are thought to be evil, those that are evil are then portrayed to the masses in a way that gives those with authority the ability to continue the cycle of supression of soul...

this technology seems like another method to controll minds in the quiet war that is taking place...
to make sure people who work for the system are devoted to the system, and those that are not devoted are then going to be criminalized...

it is all very simple once ones eyes are open to all...

yet even with religion people are made to believe that their eyes should not be open to all...

do you not see the games people are playing?...

posted on Nov, 10 2003 @ 03:48 PM
link   
I bet you won't see Bush having to walk through the detectors, no they'll make a special way for the "elite". Us poor common folk will have to be monitored all the time.

new topics

top topics

join