It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This doesn't look good

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2003 @ 01:29 AM
link   
None of THIS looks good.....

posted on Oct, 11 2003 @ 01:52 AM
link   
Holy # that's #in crazy. How can any of this go on in the cities without people asking questions? And if people ask, what are the soldiers going to say? "We're practicing taking over America" ???

posted on Oct, 11 2003 @ 01:57 AM
link   
Alex Jones?

I wish I could believe everything he says but he is wacko.

pick and choose carefully.

posted on Oct, 11 2003 @ 10:02 PM
link   
Yeah..I've seen a Cobra that landed in our soccer field one day back in High School, turns out it was for some pre-military club in the school. But at the same time, those pictures of armed men rushing housees isn't as devious as it looks. when I went thru MCT (Marine Combat Training) we ran thru a M.O.U.T. town, or Military Operations in Urban Terrain. The facts are that Urban warfare is the most evastating kind for any force to fight. The attrition rate(death reate) is 90% ; I know that sounds crazy, but it isn't. That's why a platoon commander will march his infantry 50 miles around a city rather than go straight thru in some cases. We fight a losing war in M.O.U.T.s, and we're always training to ease our losses. And have you considered how SWAT teams are supposed to train?

posted on Oct, 11 2003 @ 10:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by THENEO
Alex Jones?

I wish I could believe everything he says but he is wacko.

pick and choose carefully.

I have personally met Alex Jones when I lived in Austin. He is not the nicest person in the world and he does indeed tend to treat his guests rudely, but I believe he is right more often than not.

He has been arrested numerous times, and has been harrassed by the feds on a number of different things, but he has never been convicted of anything.

He is brutally honest, and I have seen some of the things happening right in front of me that he has reported on.

I believe him.

posted on Oct, 11 2003 @ 10:09 PM
link   
I'd be willing to believe this more if an ATS member actually got pics, there must be a camp near you somewhere that can be quickly shot.

This guy got pretty damn close and nobody did anything. Makes me raise an eyebrow.

posted on Oct, 11 2003 @ 10:12 PM
link   
I dont know about the specific story in question, but I have seen military SpecOps teams doing rapelling on the roof and back side of Lake Line Mall in North West Austin. I was on a job site about 1 quarter mile away and saw 3 blackhawks make a team drop off on the roof.

This was back around 1999 or so.

posted on Oct, 11 2003 @ 10:12 PM
link   
Waaaaaaait a second...

SFOR = Stabilization force in Serbia/Bosnia

If i recall, US & russian troops were fighting in that area sometimes side by side, so its natural that signs for SFOR prisoner camps would be in russian and english and the speeds would be in european numbers.

I think i just proved em wrong... go me!

posted on Oct, 11 2003 @ 10:22 PM
link   
I've heard from numerous sources that there are thousands of foriegn troops in the USA already....

posted on Oct, 11 2003 @ 10:42 PM
link   
I have known about this stuff for a while. Its has even been on tv.

posted on Oct, 11 2003 @ 10:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by DaRAGE
I've heard from numerous sources that there are thousands of foriegn troops in the USA already....

There are Kuwaiti officers at the base I'm on here in the US, its a common practice. I've seen Canadian officers, British, and several others.

posted on Oct, 12 2003 @ 12:21 AM
link   

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by DaRAGE

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There are Kuwaiti officers at the base I'm on here in the US, its a common practice. I've seen Canadian officers, British, and several others.

Yes. Denmark for one, has numerous officers training in various programs e.g. F-16 training, Army Rangers, and such. Nothing new in that. But ofcourse, all the nationalities mentioned here are allies...

posted on Oct, 12 2003 @ 12:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by jetsetter
I have known about this stuff for a while. Its has even been on tv.

Yes, he has a cable access show in Austin (wish it was possible to get it here). I met him while he was doing a story back in 97-98 I think.

posted on Oct, 12 2003 @ 03:33 AM
link   
Definitely something to seek alternate sources. With any Alex Jones material, there is always a great deal of rhetoric to sift through. You get hard evidence, but you don't know if you're also getting disinformation to sway you further away from the "truth".

Observation of a military exercise using foreign troops in the United States appears to be a pretty common thing. So the phrase, "MARTIAL LAW IS HERE!" on the website is misleading. These exercises have been going on for how long?

Of course I also remember reading that Dick Cheney recently alluded to a day where hundreds of thousands would die. Who knows!

posted on Oct, 12 2003 @ 07:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by darkhowling
Yeah..I've seen a Cobra that landed in our soccer field one day back in High School, turns out it was for some pre-military club in the school. But at the same time, those pictures of armed men rushing housees isn't as devious as it looks. when I went thru MCT (Marine Combat Training) we ran thru a M.O.U.T. town, or Military Operations in Urban Terrain. The facts are that Urban warfare is the most evastating kind for any force to fight. The attrition rate(death reate) is 90% ; I know that sounds crazy, but it isn't. That's why a platoon commander will march his infantry 50 miles around a city rather than go straight thru in some cases. We fight a losing war in M.O.U.T.s, and we're always training to ease our losses. And have you considered how SWAT teams are supposed to train?

I wouldn't be too sure about the claimed innocence of the military's reasons for practicing in Urban surroundings...

"(S.F. Bay Guardian - [b/]March 10, 1999) - FORGET THE MIDDLE EAST. Forget Kosovo. The United States Marine Corps is convinced that its next major invasion may take place on the west coast of the United States. That's right: the marines are preparing to put down an insurrection in a major American city -- say, San Francisco, or Seattle, or Los Angeles. They'll be practicing in Oakland March 15-18.
The marines say the exercise, dubbed Urban Warrior Advanced Warfighting Experiment, is designed to teach the armed forces how to distribute humanitarian aid to a big city after a disaster. But a Bay Guardian review of hundreds of pages of military documents, obtained through public records requests, from the Marine Corps' Web site, and from the Alameda County Public Library, reveals a very different mission."

Notice the date of the exercises? Just a coincidence that they were planning this 2 years BEFORE the attack on the WTC? Maybe, maybe not.

What the hell is a exercise designed to teach how to distribute humanitarian aid, doing with a name like "Urban Warrior Advanced Warfighting Experiment"?

Please read the rest of the article at,
www.refuseandresist.org...
It talks about some tactics that make me want to climb in a hole and hide for the next 30 years!

posted on Oct, 12 2003 @ 08:00 AM
link   
thats interesting... what the hell is going on in the U.S?

posted on Oct, 12 2003 @ 08:19 AM
link   
You didn't know...

The NWO is invadeing, and worse yet. They have successfully done it before this country even established all the colonies...

Only now, they wan't to claim it as theirs, and that is not happening. Hence why all the drama, politics and general upheaval.

They got away with it once, and we already forgot the count...turning point in history folks.

Looking at the records of time, US and world are OVER- DUE for alot of historical occurances.

The beginning is history, and our present, has past.

[Edited on 12-10-2003 by ADVISOR]

posted on Oct, 12 2003 @ 08:32 AM
link   
at first take Alex Jones comes off a real jerk. It took me about a month of listening to him to finally even begin to think about believing what he is saying. But, like he says, he doesnt believe in conspiracy theory's or UFO's etc etc, he only reports on what's on paper, or what is documented. This past Friday, for example, they had live callers from Colorado Springs reporting that NATO was having take over drills. That's kind of hard to dis-prove, especially when they have 10 different people calling in about it. Needless to say, his stuff is more than likely real.

posted on Oct, 12 2003 @ 08:47 AM
link   
i am really confused about what is happening in the world... i just cant belive and understand what i have heard and seen the past 5 years....

posted on Oct, 12 2003 @ 09:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Grommer
This past Friday, for example, they had live callers from Colorado Springs reporting that NATO was having take over drills. That's kind of hard to dis-prove, especially when they have 10 different people calling in about it.

waaaa? I saw essentially nothing more than motorcades. The police blocked off some intersections, but everything looked to be "normal" for an event like this. Even the rock station I was listening to said that the CS police were asking people to give them a clear way as they drove through town. Maybe I was in the wrong part of town to see the "drills".

Peace,
BG

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join