It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dayton/Cincinnati

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2006 @ 09:31 AM
link   
Well honestly, this whole area is suspicious. There is a town called Mason a bit south of Dayton, approx 45 mins. I believe that perception is reality in a lot of cases and well here it is:

From Dayton to Cincinnati IT is very affordable to live and the property taxes are very cheap. Some are under $1000 a year. There are many pentacostal religions out here that seem to keep people in check with the discovery with reality. I feel like it would be the equivlent to testing AIDS in Africa because simply the people do not know any better and accept certain things because of ignorance. The schools here are massive. I have no idea by looking around at the housing how the local govts even afford to put up some of these buildings. It seems like the whole Dayton/Cinci has something going on. Projects like an unfinished subway and denial or building a massive mall/entertainment area called Newport on the Levee was denied and built in kentucky. Seems like Cincinnati somehow does not want to evolve into a real city.

In Mason, there are camera on most of the major intersections that I have never heard from 1 single person of ever being caught for running a light and getting a ticket. I have run lights myself and nothing has ever come of it. Many things like trains go through here that if you were to ask anyone, they have no idea what they are. Its almost robotic the way people respond to you about certain subjects. I think people simply just dont know whats going on and havent for so long its their natrual response.

What confuses me is that a city area like Cincinnati/Dayton has massive amounts of money and not much to show for a source of income. Things like WPAFB exist in Dayton and the amount of millionaires living in places like Indian Hill and Maderia is atsounding. I have no idea where these people work just by looking at the businesses around a 45 minute diamater. Im not talking about a few mansions. Im talking about hundreds.

You will notice in this pic, the letter "j" is the Mason temple in Mason, OH.
I also threw WPAB in there too to show how close it is, literally outside of Cinci. Notice how you can almost draw a line from cinci to Dayton and hit the temple.

Anyone else live around here that can add to the strangeness of this place?

posted on Mar, 26 2006 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Good old Wright-Pat.

Nah, sorry, I don't actually live anywhere near Dayton, but just what are you getting at? Are you saying that the townships residents have been conditioned, or that there is a government project going on and a lot of people are in on it, or- or what?

I think the most persuasive argument would be the traffic cameras. Here, they are on 24 hours a day, seven days a week, out to get every man, woman and bicycle riding child. Horrible things. But in your town you can just speed through intersections? Weird/cool.

But then again, have you checked with your local government about the state of these cameras? I know there is a massive bridge near here that had cameras installed almost 3 years ago, but they were brought online only a few months ago, even through teh public wanted them on.

And also, peoples demeanor's cannot be used to accurately judge how much influence the federal government has in your town.

But yeah, it does sound like there could be something going on. I would like to hear a reply from someone else that lives in that area.

posted on Mar, 26 2006 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Not to belittle you, but are you sure that they are cameras?

A small town near me had a near uprising over "cameras" being installed at a major (for the small town) intersection, only to find out that the units are actually infrared devices used to trip the light to change.

Just throwing out an idea to you.

JDub

posted on Mar, 26 2006 @ 03:32 PM
link   
I was raised for 18 years in middletown, Ohio, convienantly located in the middle of cincy and Dayton, with my parents still living there. I think you are confused. That experient you are talking about is actually the entire midwest. Think of the RED STATES. Get out of there and you will notice it more. AAC

posted on Mar, 26 2006 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by prophetfxb
It seems like the whole Dayton/Cinci has something going on. Projects like an unfinished subway and denial or building a massive mall/entertainment area called Newport on the Levee was denied and built in kentucky. Seems like Cincinnati somehow does not want to evolve into a real city.

Well, the Cincinnati Subway project was dropped in 1925. What was going on in that era that would cause the city to run out of money, and construction to cease?

As for the shopping plaza being built elsewhere? That's called business. Happens all the time.

In Mason, there are camera on most of the major intersections that I have never heard from 1 single person of ever being caught for running a light and getting a ticket. I have run lights myself and nothing has ever come of it.

As BlueTileSpook said, they're probably just there to cause the lights to change. The ones around here even set off radar/laser detectors, but they have no impact on you if you run the light.

Many things like trains go through here that if you were to ask anyone, they have no idea what they are.

I bet if you did that anywhere you would get the same response. Most people don't care enough to be bothered to know what's inside the trains. In Plymouth, Michigan, trains routinely carry hazardous materials through the town. A lot of the residents are shocked when they learn this. So what's your point?

You will notice in this pic, the letter "j" is the Mason temple in Mason, OH. I also threw WPAB in there too to show how close it is, literally outside of Cinci. Notice how you can almost draw a line from cinci to Dayton and hit the temple.

Key word: Almost.

I bet if you were to draw the line on a surface scale it would be even farther off.

df1

posted on Mar, 26 2006 @ 03:46 PM
link   
The images from Cincinnati Highway Cam #38 are updated every few seconds. The page also has a links to other cams on the stretch of interstate 75 between cinn & dayton. From the highway you can see large facilities for P&G, GE, Met Life, National City Bank and Lexis/Nexis.

Both cinn & dayton are old factory towns that have taken a major hit as a result of the failing american auto industry. WPAFB has also had a significant reduction in force over the last decade, so it no longer offers the employment stability of its past. However most of the major military contractors are still present at the facility and the USAF museum is a popular tourist attraction.

The areas population is dropping as is the population from most areas of ohio which translates into less representation in the house.

Cinn/dayton schools are almost totally supported by property taxes which continually increase and are supported by a local media that has never seen a tax they didnt like. Any representation that this area has low property taxes is flat wrong.

posted on Mar, 26 2006 @ 04:29 PM
link   
Well I dont think that people are conditioned but i think that places like this are chosen to test projects. For example, I just noticed the other day finger print check out at a grocery store. Convinently you can now associate your credit card with your finger print. People here seem to think that this is a great convinvence. I just get the feeling in living in the middle of some great project.

[edit on 26-3-2006 by prophetfxb]

posted on Mar, 26 2006 @ 05:50 PM
link   

For example, I just noticed the other day finger print check out at a grocery store. Convinently you can now associate your credit card with your finger print. People here seem to think that this is a great convinvence.

Well, if anything, then you're at the end of the project. We've had that for a few months now, and a lot of other cities before us even. And it is quite convenient. So what's your point?

posted on Mar, 26 2006 @ 11:20 PM
link   
Umm, yeah, you do seem to be grasping at the straws a bit, prophet.

If you don't mind my asking, how old are you? It's just that people of different ages have different views as to what is 'normal' and what's not.

But if you definitely feel that there is something going on, somewhere near where you live, I would not be surprised if you're right. Humans can be pretty perceptive.

But as to this general 'feeling', is this feeling in comparison to what the town/s were like before (?whatever?) happened, or just a general comparison agaisnt all towns?

posted on Apr, 11 2006 @ 09:34 PM
link   
If you dont believe something is going on, than you have obviosly not been in the bowels of the Mason municipal system.
That being said, here are some facts.....
1) the cameras are ONLINE. I have never been ticketed.
2) they arent just at intersections. They are in just about everyplace imaginable. There is even a special camera....for the MASON LODGE on western row road. check the tilt on that sucker.
3) Mason was NOTHING. In the span of 3 years however, it has grown dramatically. I have not seen any home construction(large scale) to justify the need for so much....crap.
4) Masons' police department, and justice system, are like the gestapo. They employ entrapment, informants of all ages, get away with racial profiling(just so you know, Im white), and sentance people to absurd judgements, 90% of them going to probation, so they can, guess what? Charge you for every visit you make. and changing your appointment. Believe me I know what Im saying.

I have more to say, but Ill leave it at this.....

Cincinnati/Dayton decline??????

Kings Island(paramount), Luxotica(lenscrafters), Proctor and Gamble, and Fidelity Investments are just a FEW of the top name businesses in the area(within 25 square miles). The town i live in is next door. Literally. And if there were a place to put some big businesses, it would be here. Our population growth numbers alone in the last 3 years almost demand it. Masons schoo;s are big? Shh---it!! We dont have enuff for the kids here, and the schools are WAY bigger than Masons.

So yeah, somethings up.....what it is.....hell I dont know.

Final note: Conditioning? For certain. Lived in the Midwest all my days. This place is a frightening view for the future.

Peace

posted on Apr, 11 2006 @ 09:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jah Il

As people said, they're probably just for changing lights. They use the same radar system, so it will set off radar detectors.

2) they arent just at intersections. They are in just about everyplace imaginable. There is even a special camera....for the MASON LODGE on western row road. check the tilt on that sucker.

Earlier I was at the bank and I counted like 23 of the suckers! It's the NWO man, the NWO...

God forbid they want a security camera!

3) Mason was NOTHING. In the span of 3 years however, it has grown dramatically. I have not seen any home construction(large scale) to justify the need for so much....crap.

Two words: Urban sprawl.

4) Masons' police department, and justice system, are like the gestapo. They employ entrapment, informants of all ages, get away with racial profiling(just so you know, Im white), and sentance people to absurd judgements, 90% of them going to probation, so they can, guess what? Charge you for every visit you make. and changing your appointment. Believe me I know what Im saying.

Sounds like every other small, developing town's police and justice departments that I've heard of.... Nothing out of the ordinary there, either.

I have more to say, but Ill leave it at this.....

For all you said following that, go back up and read the two words I mentioned before.

posted on Apr, 14 2006 @ 10:30 PM
link   
The NWO......that is truly funny

posted on Apr, 16 2006 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Many towns, including the one I live in, have cameras for other reasons besides catching speeders or red light runners.

In my town they are used for crime deterrent, crime investigations, and traffic reports.

4) Masons' police department.... sentance people to absurd judgements,

That's funny, where I live the judges hand down sentences, not the Police Department.

posted on Apr, 25 2006 @ 07:32 PM
link   
Very amusing post. If you want a conspiracy, go find out why all of carl linder's family members attend different churches. Carl Linder is a 33rd degree mason, and frequents the grand master lodge place here in cincinnati. He also owns more or less everything in cincinnati.

If you want anotheri conspiracy, I've heard several rumors that there is an underground tunnel system that runs below I-75 going from the GE Aircraft Manufacturing plant, to Wright Pat airforce base. I havent given the idea any credibility, and have not checked it out for myself. Sounds like it would make for an intresting fictional story.

posted on Apr, 25 2006 @ 08:07 PM
link   
I'll tell where the cities get all their money...I just paid two-grand in CITY TAXES. How about that for a conspiracy!

There are dozens of big corporations around, which is why you see all the million dollar homes...P&G, LexisNexis, GE, and then of course all the defense contractors supporting WPAFB.

posted on Apr, 25 2006 @ 08:16 PM
link   
I am not really sure what the point of this thread is. I mean I lived in Dayton for 9 years before moving back to the Chicago area.

I also worked at WPAFB Area B for 3 years as a contractor. The areas in Dayton that have money are Oakwood, Centerville, Kettering, Beavercreek and Bellbrook. Of those areas, alot of the money those people have came from Real Estate, or upper management at GM, Delphi, or Profs at UD and Wright-State.

Conversly speaking, Dayton the city is a poor area that is in major decline, Mead has left, Reynolds and Reynolds are downsizing and of course GM and Delphi are getting hit hard as well. Plus the northern area like Huber Heights, Fairborn, Enon, Englewood are not well off by any means.

posted on Apr, 28 2006 @ 02:26 AM
link   
My son just moved to Mason and my daughter lives there also. I have noticed cameras. I was raised in Norwood and yup they have cameras also. Go figure, I moved away to the eastern boonies and YUP they have cameras even in Brown County, Mount Orab! I guess they wanna see someone doing lawn damage? hehe I do live past Mount Orab and we don't have cameras where I am YET...Just military humvees and a Homeland Security agent to join our police force of two men. There are indeed many secrets in Cincy..and did ya see where now THREE people Prez Bush has appointed? I know Mr Portman but youzers Three?.................
Missing MIA Matt Maupin!! ( Batavia, Ohio) How the world do you lose a soldier? They should have been able to find some sign of life or otherwise by now!~
Just like anyone else, I feel we have our issues also in these parts. I ask the Good Lord for guidance, wisdom, and mercy. PS WHO ever thought ole CINERGY would be bought out??!!!

[edit on 28-4-2006 by LadyPropag8r]

posted on May, 8 2006 @ 11:49 PM
link   

Well I dont think that people are conditioned but i think that places like this are chosen to test projects. For example, I just noticed the other day finger print check out at a grocery store. Convinently you can now associate your credit card with your finger print. People here seem to think that this is a great convinvence. I just get the feeling in living in the middle of some great project.

I know the Columbus OH area is a test ground for things like what you mentioned. I remember seeing a self checkout register at a grocery store there about 10 years ago and now they are everywhere. I can also remember seeing pizza on the menu @ mcdonalds there, but I guess that didnt work out as well as the self checkout

posted on May, 10 2006 @ 02:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by cmdrkeenkid

It seems like the whole Dayton/Cinci has something going on. Projects like an unfinished subway and denial or building a massive mall/entertainment area called Newport on the Levee was denied and built in kentucky. Seems like Cincinnati somehow does not want to evolve into a real city.

If you now look at the Paul Brown Stadium, New Reds Stadium, Cynergy now Duke Field, new development being constructed at Sepentine Wall, (My friends have contracted some of that business) so as far as development, seems we send a message here that new stadiums are IN while children attend school in delapidated buildings"-(

In Mason, there are camera on most of the major intersections that I have never heard from 1 single person of ever being caught for running a light and getting a ticket. I have run lights myself and nothing has ever come of it.

Cameras are everywhere, even in Mount Orab, Brown County...you will get a ticket there for whateverexcuse they can think of..hahah The cameras have not been 100% optimized yet. They are to view the area for potential trouble. This was in our Brown County Press newspaper. Sorry they don't have this newpaper online. LOL true though....Best deal is move far far away in the mountains...grow your own veggies!

[edit on 10-5-2006 by LadyPropag8r]

Ox

posted on May, 10 2006 @ 08:40 AM
link   
I've lived in Cincinnati for 8 years now.. And well the only thing wrong with this City .. or large town.. is it sucks.. It's 10 years behind the times, the city officials and local government want it that way, that's the only form of control they have.. I mean.. there were riots here a few years ago and the city police couldnt even control them, There's nothing more worthless than a cincinnati cop.. except for the dillholes on vine street peddling their drugs and crap..

And it being a predominantly republican controlled city sucks aswell..

Thats my two cents.. And yeah.. those are Red light camera's.. They're supposed to go off if you run the light after it's been red for more than 3 seconds.. The city government wanted them in downtown. But with downtown traffic, Who is going to run a red light when you're CRAWLING through 4th street..

There's more.. but I'm not even going to get into it.. But I have 5 words for those who live here

"National Underground Railroad Freedom Center"

<<   2 >>

join