It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens aliens aliens

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2006 @ 09:13 AM
link   
Hi im just wonderin are alien abductions and sightings down down in these years there seemed to be from what ive read an increase in the 90's

posted on Mar, 26 2006 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Yes alien abductions are said to be increasing...

www.crowdedskies.com...

posted on Mar, 29 2006 @ 12:10 PM
link   
what i meant to say before my hands betrayed me was were they going down.

hi ProudCanadian thanks for the link

posted on Mar, 29 2006 @ 12:50 PM
link   
The 90's gave a big boost to the UFO/Alien phenomenon thanks to the"Alien Autopsy" video, Abduction movie adaptations, and TV series like X Files. Since those hey days, there is allot less substantiated cases to capture the publics imagination. Instead we've been treated to an increase in hoaxes, questionable and wishful imagery/videos.

I think the publics notions and expectations have really matured in the last 5 years alone. There (appears to be) allot more objectivety in viewing content presented for review.

posted on Mar, 29 2006 @ 01:17 PM
link   
With more and more talented people such as yourself Null, IMO it will soon be extremely difficult to find flaws in hoaxes. Luckily, we are already equipped with the knowledge of advancing techniques in CG's.

As detection becomes more difficult, the methods to expose them will need to keep pace. Why there has to be people out there that insist on making a joke out of the search for life I don't know. As it stands, most have little to no chance of fooling an in depth analysis.

posted on Mar, 29 2006 @ 09:26 PM
link   
So if alien encounters increase (well reports of them) after a movie phenominon, then could it be like vampire phenomonon where after seeing the next blade movie a bunch of people descover they are vampires.

new topics

top topics

join