It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Here we go injections and mind control and mark of the beast!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2006 @ 03:39 PM
link   
Hmm... interesting. So the implant stimulates the vagus nerve...

Incidentally, I have become totally incapacitated about 3 times for 10-15 minutes at a time, and once even knocked my head in the concrete floor so hard that I got a 4" cut on my forehead, all attributed to the VAGUS NERVE.
It controlls your heart rate, you see... So what I imagine this implant does, is directly controll your heart rate, making you a cold robot which cannot get emotional about ANYTHING, or else the implant will override you.

posted on Mar, 29 2006 @ 08:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Umbrax

Originally posted by whitelightwolf

Originally posted by Umbrax
whitelightwolf and ShadowdragonAP45 please keep to the topic.
If you want to talk about each other do so in U2U or in real life.

I seriously hate how you guys think of yourselves superior and you constantly look for trouble makers. I am not a trouble maker...but it's just annoying you know? Anyways, I understand you're just doing your job, none the less...oh well.

The T&C applies to everyone. You are not above it because you say you know ShadowdragonAP45 in real life.

I've only nicely asked you to keep to the topic where I could of just as easily given you a warn for behaving in an abusive manor.

If you do not want to be viewed as a trouble maker then you should not create extra accounts on ATS for us to ban and accuse Mods of being reptilians or feeling superior.

My goodness I thought Armageddon cleared that up for you. Wow, this makes me so angry!!! This is pathetic, because I told everyone that, that was only a rant, about ATS being reptilians and such. OF COURSE they aren't. That is stupid. Do you really think I believe that?...I posted that ages ago since I was angry at people for not replying. But that was a long time ago.. And I kindly told you that I understand you are just doing your job. Really, I mean it's not a big deal. You got a life. At least I think so? I don't know, how would I know? Anyways, no offense intenended my little friend.

posted on Mar, 30 2006 @ 02:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Aztecatl
It controlls your heart rate, you see... So what I imagine this implant does, is directly controll your heart rate, making you a cold robot which cannot get emotional about ANYTHING, or else the implant will override you.

Emotions are down to certain stimuli affecting glands in the brain, the heart had nothing to do with it.

The only way I can see this as having any potential for control, is that it could be used to stop peoples hearts, and then only if it some kind of receiver for a radio signal, or something to that effect.

Wolf, I still want to know what you are basing these claims on.

posted on Mar, 30 2006 @ 07:47 AM
link   
Hey I have posted the link to your question...but also this is common sense.

Everyone knows that there will be micro chipping very soon. And actually..they are now starting to "micro chip" dogs! Fo tracking, a great idea, so you would like to think...but it is something much more.

www.dogbasics.co.uk...

While it all seems like a fun idea...or good idea. It is just sinister in its own way depending on how you look at it...

It is interesting to see that the "bible codes" are unfolding right before our eyes. The MARK of the beast will be micro chipping.. anyone who refuses it will die< or so they say

You can not buy or sell with out the chip... and the chip is to be implanted in your right hand under your skin. And guess what...it's number is 666..

This is stated in the bible, this is stated in Alex Jones' "The Micro Chip" 9 minute video here.

video.google.com...

I reccommend for you guys to watch that video....

www.gotquestions.org...

Like I said...it's unfolding right before our very eyes... and June 6, 2006= 6 6 6... so it wouldn't dawn on me that this could be a year...if you take a look around..what is happening in this world now, makes it seem like that could be the right time for the micro chipping...

posted on Mar, 30 2006 @ 11:42 AM
link   
I agree with you, in that I value my freedom, and don't want any kind of monitoring device to become mandatory, but I fail to see anything sinister in medical applications of microchip technology.

posted on Mar, 30 2006 @ 12:06 PM
link   
FDA warning letter about RFID's in humans

Among the potential problems the FDA identifies are: "adverse tissue reaction," "migration of the implanted transponder," "failure of implanted transponder," "electrical hazards" and "magnetic resonance imaging [MRI] incompatibilty." Not to mention the nasty needle stick from the "inserter" used to inject it. (The FDA lists "failure of inserter" -- a bloody possiblity we'd rather not contemplate -- among the risks.

I don't think this is coming in the very near future, but once they get the (no pun intended) bugs worked out of it, then yes, it is a possibility.

On the security side, there is a serious downside to this that the device makers would have to overcome before putting the technology to widespread use.

The image at right comes from a company called "Find Me, LLC," a value-added reseller of VeriChip technology based in Louisiana. The company also sells a handheld reader, which presumably anyone can use to read VeriChip data.

So, once again, we are back to "technology has its good uses, but some use it for nefarious purposes" track of thinking.

JDub

posted on Mar, 30 2006 @ 02:45 PM
link   
"And is this new micro chip collar thing with dogs ok?"

Mm, uuummm, you seem pretty knowlageable and concerned about dog chips. Could it be some sort of bais towards canines.

Then you might wonder if I am "are you biased to jazz", and yes.

Yes I am, so that mabey even though I find the thought of implants nasty, I kind of would want a implant that would play cool jazz or music 24/7

But then when it plays music that I don't want.... it might drive me insane, to kill myself or tear my head open to stop the bad music.

Speaking about chips for brains, remembering battle angel alita, I wonder if the entire thinking part of the brain could be replaced by a chip. And going byond that.... the brain being converted to data could it travel on the web on its own without a body.

The reason the chips were placed in peoples heads (in the story) was that it was so the people would conform to a standard (in some very regulataed utopia), though sometimes chips malfunctioned and someone was born without a 'limiter' and became interlecual heratics who were banished from the utopia.

posted on Apr, 3 2006 @ 05:14 PM
link   
VeriChip Info

One thing the this chip doesn't have yet:

The chip itself does not contain any other data other than this unique electronic ID, nor does it contain any Global Positioning System (GPS) tracking capabilities.

And how is it currently (no pun intended) powered?

A small amount of radio frequency energy passes from the reader energizing the dormant microchip which then emits a radio frequency signal transmitting the individuals unique verification number.

I couldn't find on their site how far away a reader can pick up the transmissions or energize the chip.

JDub

top topics

<< 1   >>

join