It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

reptilians in TV shows and movies

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2006 @ 09:42 PM
link   
I just wanted to point out how many shows and movies have the idea of reptilians in it... Alright here we go.

Disneys, Jake Long The American Dragon

Barney

Jackie Chan Adventures

Rugrats

Jurassic Park< At the end it has T-rex standinf infront of a sign that falls down saying, "Dinosaurs Rule the World"

"V"

They Live

Star Wars

Star Gate SG1

Rockos Modern Life

Creature from the Lagoon

W.I.T.C.H

Harry Potter

Super Mario Brothers the Movie

Power Rangers

Land of the Lost

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles

And there are many more, anybody have any more to list?

[edit on 23-3-2006 by whitelightwolf]

posted on Mar, 23 2006 @ 10:00 PM
link   
I have been noticing a few lately, not that they mean anything but programming some way or other, half the programs i forget on cable.

I will add >

Surface! ( a series on now and about dragons that live deep under 'underwater in lava and are electrical

Buffy and Angel (old) plenty of reptillians in it

Startrek recently had a reptillian (actuallly looked like a lizard on 2 legs)

New wave (on now, had a shapeshifter reptile? in it)

Theres a series called HEX on now, maybe not about reptiles yet but it is about Azaz'el (lucifer? the head of the nephillim.. just thought id add it cause hes a shapeshifter! (probably rep)

Well thats my input.

posted on Mar, 24 2006 @ 12:29 AM
link   
Um... Maybe you could provide some evidence or your thoughts on HOW they have references to reptillians? Because as of right now, all you have is a list of TV shows and movies.

posted on Mar, 24 2006 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Im sure they must have lizards in whitelightwolfs thread or he / she wouldnt have posted them? Some are obvious like V and jurassic park but theres a few there i duno either, like... barney?
someone made fun outa linking turtles to all this but its not a joke, its about mutants, and there is a 33cent freemason stamp with a winged angel riding the back of a turtle, so i know turtles have something to contribute.. (they come on land to lay eggs.. maybe they are an evolutionary link) haha, i duno!

They live wasnt exactly lizards were they? i forget but its a GREAT movie.

posted on Mar, 24 2006 @ 01:59 PM
link   
So because shows have dragons or lizards in them that automatically means that they are "reptillians?" Right.

C'mon, whitelightwolf, let's hear some explanation behind why you think that's the case! The whole "Look at what I have to say and how right I am attitude" doesn't fly with me.

(Consider me posting in here as a member for now)

[edit on 3/24/2006 by cmdrkeenkid]

posted on Mar, 24 2006 @ 02:02 PM
link   
I always thought that Ben from 'Growing Pains' was a reptilian.

*shrugs*

posted on Mar, 24 2006 @ 02:14 PM
link   

So because shows have dragons or lizards in them that automatically means that they are "reptillians?" Right.

But what are you thinking when you say ...'reptilian'?

Lizards, snakes, newts, dragons, giant komodos, crocodiles aligators, ... watever else you can add i think they all come under 'reptillian' ? like, the family of reptiles.. and amphibians? after the dinosaurs.

Reptilian in the dictionary >>

rep·til·i·an Audio pronunciation of "reptilian" ( P ) Pronunciation Key (rp-tl-n, -tlyn)
adj.

1. Of or relating to reptiles.
2. Resembling or characteristic of a reptile.
3. Despicable; treacherous

posted on Mar, 24 2006 @ 02:19 PM
link   
Going by whitelightwolf's other posts, I believe s/he means "reptillians" in terms of aliens.

posted on Mar, 24 2006 @ 02:27 PM
link   
hey tmnt aren't aliens they are mutants!

fear the ooze

posted on Mar, 24 2006 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by cmdrkeenkid
Going by whitelightwolf's other posts, I believe s/he means "reptillians" in terms of aliens.

Oh right, well i havnt read them it doesnt matter yet, i know about all that reptillian stuff.

But your prejudging and shouldnt really do that? what do you think she is getting at, that a ninja turtle cartoon and all the rest are made by reptillian aliens?? lol. i dont know about that being literally, there is something called the collective unconcious / subconcious and all that.. so its nothing new people hear stories then breed programs then end up with dolls for kids and before you know it, that doll is an ancient artifact made by alien god who was a reptoid
(jokes)

She only said :

I just wanted to point out how many shows and movies have the idea of reptilians in it... Alright here we go.

Have the 'idea of reptilians in it' .. well i think its straight forward, we can keep a simple topic here no need to think about reptillian aliens just the reptillian earthly sense of the word cause this is BTS after all... not ATS.

I myself wanted to start a post on weird coincidental programs now on but she kinda beat me to it.

posted on Mar, 24 2006 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dimensional_Shifter
what do you think she is getting at, that a ninja turtle cartoon and all the rest are made by reptillian aliens??

To answer your question in the simplest way: Yes.

So c'mon, whitelightwolf. Explain the purpose of this thread, or am I right that it's just a list of movies and tv shows and nothing more?

[edit on 3/24/2006 by cmdrkeenkid]

posted on Mar, 24 2006 @ 05:30 PM
link   
Oh wait im sorry, i see, this has been posted in general discussion and i didnt notice. It shouldnt really be on this board among 'normalness'... its true

Is that the main issue? cool im outa here. if thats not the issue, i would move the post into the reptillians arena? there should be a reptillian board on ATS dont you think? it would keep everyones forums reptoid free?

Peace.

[edit on 24-3-2006 by Dimensional_Shifter]

posted on Mar, 24 2006 @ 07:48 PM
link   
Read Arthur C. Clarke's, "Childhood's End". There are distinct parallels....

posted on Mar, 24 2006 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thinker_1
Read Arthur C. Clarke's, "Childhood's End". There are distinct parallels....

Great book!

Failing to draw the parallels though, care to elaborate?

posted on Mar, 25 2006 @ 02:23 AM
link   
Ah I see how you post here now. Well since I can not edit..I will gladly explain WHY these shows..are related to reptilians... and provide links as well if I can. Silly me...I should have done this in the first place.

Here we go...

Disneys, Jake Long The American Dragon* This show just spits it right in your face. All the kiddies think, ooo wow, that would be cool to be a dragon! In the show, a kid Jake can shapeshift into a dragon. See here> psc.disney.go.com...

Barney* Awww cute, Barney, surely everyone knows this fellow. barney the purple dinosaur> pbskids.org...

Jackie Chan Adventures* In this show, there is the main villian who is *gasp!* possessed by a dragon.... wow.> www.sonypictures.com...

Rugrats* And another dinosaur in here, REPTAR> www2.paramountparks.com...

Jurassic Park< At the end it has T-rex standinf infront of a sign that falls down saying, "Dinosaurs Rule the World" LINK> universe-review.ca... I couldn't find the actual picture..

Ben 10> This brand new show on cartoon network is about a boy who can *gasps again!* shapeshift into aliens... hmm..one of them being a dinosaur thing> www.cartoonnetwork.com... < I watch this show.. LOL it's actually kinda good. And cool.

"V"< This show is about reptilians taking over the earth!> www.tvcrazy.net...

They Live vienna.metblogs.com...

Star Wars< Well, Darth Maul looks like one> indeed... tiehangar.tripod.com... Notice the illuminati hood..the black robe..

Star Gate SG1< dang..well I can't find those pictures.. But here's the link anyways> www.stargatesg1.com...

Battle Star Galactica, there are reptilans> www.battlestargalactica.com...

Star Trek> More reptilians www.startrek.com...

Rockos Modern Life< In this show, there are two lizards, but well that's just coincidence I think. img.epinions.com...

Creature from the Black Lagoon< hehe yes there is a creature in here, looks like a reptilian to me> www.zaldiva.com...

W.I.T.C.H< tv.disney.go.com...

Harry Potter< there's a dragon in there.. images.usatoday.com...

Super Mario Brothers the Movie< the Goombas look like reptilians, Oh and the leader Bowser is a human, but turns into a dinosaur..hmmm

tonarinoanoko.seesaa.net...

Power Rangers< Ah yes, power rangers> look here> www.affichescinema.com... One of them morphs into..once again...a dinosaur..

Land of the Lost< hmm another reptilian in that show. homepage.ntlworld.com...

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles < mutant* keyword...www.ybfree.com...

Guys, it's DRAGONS! All over the place, dragons in egypt, dragons in china, dragons everywhere...repeated. hey whadda ya know! EVen dragons in England!!!> thebiggestsecretpict.online.fr...

And in China> mikami.image.pbase.com...

And..in Maya culture> en.wikipedia.org...

And...in Egypt! babies were worshipped to the egyptian crocodile god.. Sobek> Google Images

And there are many others... look around you! Dragons, snakes, everywhere.

Even on our emergency vehicles> Yes I am aware that the snake means many things, but still!> www.rosicrucian.com...

Heck it's everywhere.... Well, what do you think?

Well...hopefully that will help with the info. < *dances!* Woooh!!!

[edit on 25-3-2006 by whitelightwolf]

MOD EDIT: Fixing long, broken link.

[edit on 3/25/2006 by cmdrkeenkid]

posted on Mar, 25 2006 @ 11:21 AM
link   
Okay, you still have proved nothing to me. You went from a list of TV shows and movies to a list of TV shows and movies with links to pictures from them or to the show webpage... Good job!

posted on Mar, 25 2006 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by whitelightwolf
Star Wars< Well, Darth Maul looks like one> indeed... tiehangar.tripod.com... Notice the illuminati hood..the black robe.

Darth Maul?!?

At least pick an alien from Star Wars that at least looks like a reptile.

Bossk

Geez even bloody greedo would do better.

posted on Apr, 1 2006 @ 09:22 PM
link   
For thousands of years there has been myths and fokelore about dragons, half men half lizard beings etc and its a global trend. is it any surprise that such things still exist today in modern story telling through films, cartoons or whatever. what is the signifigance of it? its like telling a joke without a punchline. i think you've been reading to many David Icke books.

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 02:46 PM
link   
I think there is underlying symbolism in Rugrats then has previously been discussed.

new topics

top topics

join