It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

IS HAARP KILLING WHALES?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2003 @ 04:40 PM
link   
NPR is reporting that the journal 'Nature' has published a report about US Navy ships using "sonar" that killed several whales last year in the Pacific.This incident is documented. The "sonar" reportedly caused the whales a very painful death,basically giving them the "bends".
Other whales were seriously injured.
I'm asking that anyone interested who finds a connection between this and HAARP please post your findings here.I think there could be a connection,but I have no proof.

posted on Oct, 10 2003 @ 04:56 PM
link   
An intriguing issue but i believe it would be the sonar killing the whales instead of haarp although altering the earths electromagnetic fields would cause mass whale deaths as they rely on it for things such as navigation.

I'm willing to bet its the sonar thats killing them.

posted on Oct, 10 2003 @ 06:16 PM
link   
Ah HAARP, I remember hearing about this years and years ago. Wales do use sonar to navigate, same as other sea creatures. I could see this being possible.

posted on Oct, 10 2003 @ 06:17 PM
link   
HAARP is known to cause the death of large numbers of birds in each facility where it is used. Military environmental personnel have had to perform investigations on large numbers of migratory flock deaths at each HAARP facility.

However, there is no known information on effects of sealife.

The story regarding sonar is likely correct with regards to the whale deaths.

posted on Oct, 10 2003 @ 06:20 PM
link   
HAARP, Chemtrails, and New War Technologies
By Carol Sterritt

As we head into a millennium of what appears to be perpetual war, new technologies are unfolding with nightmarish possibilities.

In previous years, Coastal Post writers have tackled the issue of HAARP, (High Frequency Active Aural Research Project), a research project undertaken jointly by the US military and various corporations (currently Raytheon). The project involves "over the horizon" radar applications. It also holds the ability of acting as an earth tomography instrument. Besides these activities, some observers believe that HAARP is behind the mysterious (and officially denied) "chemtrails."

Ah, those chemtrails. You see them, I see them, the planes responsible for them are clearly visible in a typical day, but according to military and governmental spokespeople, they simply are not there. On a recent December trip into Sonoma, I watched as planes painted them on the sky ahead of me, clouding in the bright horizon over the Sonoma wine country. On the trip back, they were being painted in over the Novato ridgeline, and then again, on the southeast shoulder of Mount Tam. Last night, while watching "The Bourne Identity" on video, the telltale clouds were clearly visible in the movie scenes that had been shot in Paris.

Rest of article >> www.coastalpost.com...

new topics

top topics

join