It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

boortz, rush limbaugh, hannity...conspiracy theoriest are dangerous to america

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2006 @ 07:21 PM
link   
for those of you who dont know who neal boortz is, he is a political talk radio show host...one of the big three....neal boortz, rush Limbaugh, and sean hannity....those three are brainwashing america everyday. i know i listen to it every single day at work.....have been for years. dont worry i dont belive them and really dont like listening to them but its the only channel i get in my cube worth anthing. i like to listen and pick up on things here and there.....

but anyway thier shows dominate the air during the day and its all day every day for years and years and years all daylong everyday. all right wing conservative no other opinons matter but what we say if you say somthing different you a loonatic, especially after 911...and if someone does get on there and ask questions concerning 911 or maybe connecting the dots to who bush is or asking ANY unusual questions they put the twilite zone music up just to make the caller sound like he has mental problems. definatly three major weapons to win the hearts and minds of the american people. thats sean hannitys proud saying(winning the hearts and minds of america). he calls it hannitizing them that too includes hypnotising music for effect.....but 99% of the time those people never make it on the air.....but one guy did today on the neal boortz show.

boortz took a call and a guy named scott came on and started telling it all. everything. from how the twin towers realy came down to bush and lucifer and the grove....said the christian people who were rescude in iraq today was a staged event..... to the two political parties(dem and rep) were actually cults and the american people have no idea what they are supporting. skull and bones....NWO and connected it all perfectly. he ended by saying america is about to have a rude awakening. and america has inncoent blood on her hands because of these political powers. boortz let him talk for at least 5-10 min without interuption. i couldnt belive it. that has never happened. there is no way i can give it justice. very intellengent guy with no hesitation with his words. both sean and rush had talked about these conspiracy people today(guess because of charlie sheen and what he said on cnn) and said that people like that are dangeous to the american people and to their children. unfreggin belivable. anybody who questions the honesty of our higher authorities are dangerous people. hmmmm

i guess i wanted to tell about that guy scott calling in but people do realise that these three major heads in talk radio is systematic manipulation of public opinion dont they? surely they do i mean come on its so obvious

[edit on 23-3-2006 by Funkydung]

posted on Mar, 24 2006 @ 08:10 AM
link   

but people do realise that these three major heads in talk radio is systematic manipulation of public opinion dont they

Sure, it definitly is. I mean, thats the point of talk shows no?

posted on Mar, 24 2006 @ 08:41 AM
link   
I'm a regular listener to Boortz, sometimes Rush and considerably less of Hannity. I present them in that sequence as Boortz is by far the best of the three. He displays little of the bombast of Rush and is not so shrill as Hannity. He in fact did give that caller Scott free reign for a LONG time, longer in fact than he allows most callers. Scott was ranting. Neal was courteous and precise in his statements.
Neal Boortz regulary gives a fair, logical presentation of the facts and though heavily tempered by his admittedly conservative libertarian opinions, should be listened to by everyone interested in this thread. The website www.Boortz.com is also instructive.

posted on Mar, 24 2006 @ 09:17 AM
link   
conspiricy theorists are an important part of the american system. if we dont question them, who's going to? and the government NEEDS to be questioned.

"Where the people fear their government there is tyranny. But where the government fears it's people there is liberty" - Thomas Jefferson

besides, we're good for poiticians too. since everybody thinks we're crazy, when we acctually hit on something true and bring it up the average theorist is sooo uncredible that everybody beleives it even less

posted on Mar, 24 2006 @ 09:48 AM
link   
Critiical Thinking is Not Their Forte

If they promote that we should "never question authority", then their audience is geared to foolish sheople with little ability to think on their own and/or desire to ruminate on their own.

In any event, you seriously have to consider the mentality of anyone who listens to a narcotics addict, considers them relevant and decides to parrot them.

Buy, consume, obey and ignorance is strength.
A message from Pfizer, we bring numb to the dumb.

posted on Mar, 24 2006 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by periwinkle blue
I'm a regular listener to Boortz, sometimes Rush and considerably less of Hannity. I present them in that sequence as Boortz is by far the best of the three. He displays little of the bombast of Rush and is not so shrill as Hannity. He in fact did give that caller Scott free reign for a LONG time, longer in fact than he allows most callers. Scott was ranting. Neal was courteous and precise in his statements.
Neal Boortz regulary gives a fair, logical presentation of the facts and though heavily tempered by his admittedly conservative libertarian opinions, should be listened to by everyone interested in this thread. The website www.Boortz.com is also instructive.

definatly boortz is the pick for people on this site....he says he libertarian but hes really a mouthpiece for the right. one reason i do like him tho is he thinks marijuana should be legal.
so you did hear scott? i was pretty impressed that he got thru and actually got that much time. i thought to myself...well here we go this is it....this is where it starts.

posted on Mar, 24 2006 @ 05:38 PM
link   
Savage and Beck are more popular than Boortz.

posted on Mar, 24 2006 @ 05:44 PM
link   
I listen to all of them, and even occassionally agree with them

especially that Hate monger Savage... (but only when he talks about Bush)

it seems that when a true "free thinking" ultra conservative sees things like the borders not being closed, or security contracts going to Foreign powers, or anti-profiling at airports...
even they can get pissed at "their boy"

afterall... there job is to defend him, and sometimes that is the hardest thing to do when you have a president like we have...

I would be surprised if all of them dont wake up to watch the news sometimes, and think " OMG... how am i gonna spin that one?... what are you doing to me GW? ohhh boy"

posted on Mar, 24 2006 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nygdan

but people do realise that these three major heads in talk radio is systematic manipulation of public opinion dont they

Sure, it definitly is. I mean, thats the point of talk shows no?

well i would think in a perfect world that the point of talk shows is to gather information on what to do next on our world to make things better for our kids and their future. but these shows are just out of control with the brainwashing bit. i cant belive that millions of people buy into this. people are being told what to think and what to buy. but this isnt a perfect world. and they do buy into it.....beliveing the things these mouthpieces have to say will be the death of them. theres hardly anyway to warn the public about them because of the loonatic label. its unreal. surrel. are peoples brain actually mush? but there is a saying and eye for an eye.

[edit on 24-3-2006 by Funkydung]

posted on Mar, 30 2006 @ 06:07 PM
link   
I don't listen to any of them. While I consider myself very conservative (not a neo-con), any time I hear someone rah-rahing for Bush it makes me want to smash the TV screen or punch the radio.

Bunch of tools IMO.

posted on Mar, 30 2006 @ 06:14 PM
link   
Its kind of funny when Hannity does "The man on the street" and asks people off of the street who the vice president and the secretary of state is and they have no clue.

posted on Mar, 30 2006 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unreal Reality
Its kind of funny when Hannity does "The man on the street" and asks people off of the street who the vice president and the secretary of state is and they have no clue.

ha yeah that is pretty funny. i cant belive there are people walking around that doesnt know these things. and thats just the way the big boys like it. dumb. keep em that way by educating them in their schools. wow. i still cant belive that this is happening. are we ready for whats in store for us? i mean this is just the surface of whats really going on. imagine how ignorant people are about whats under the surface. either im completely nuts or the mass population is. sometimes i feel like i am but i know my history from the time of babylon to present day and know whats going on. knowledge is power and is worth more than any money i can put in my pocket. i am convinced of that. god help us.

[edit on 30-3-2006 by Funkydung]

posted on Mar, 31 2006 @ 01:46 PM
link   
I think the "man on the street" will wake up in time for the next election, vote for his party, then go back to sleep.

new topics

top topics

join