It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video of Singapore Soldiers seeing laughing ghost

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2006 @ 06:12 PM
link   
youtube.com...

is it real or fake? the laugh sounds like it's coming out of a speaker.

posted on Mar, 23 2006 @ 06:42 PM
link   
could be some other soldiers playing tricks on these guys, it does sound like the laughter is echoing, like from a speaker and I don't see the ghost, not sure where or what I should have been looking for though.

btw...you may want to warn others of the small bit of explicit words at the end of the video.

posted on Mar, 23 2006 @ 06:48 PM
link   
Towards the end of the video the camera looks at the right and there's a figure standing there.

posted on Mar, 23 2006 @ 06:58 PM
link   
If it wasn't for the obvious bad over acting I might have even fell for this one. But it looks fake to me since ghost vids I have seen are not like that at all. These guards arn't too brave since they didn't go to investigate this thing either.

posted on Mar, 23 2006 @ 07:02 PM
link   
I watched it again...ahhh

I see it now, a white shape near the fence thingy, that wasn't there in the beginning of the video...intriguing.

I can't help but to laugh at the video though, I'm still thinking their buddies played a trick on them, but it would be nice to know if there was any paranormal activity or other sightings associated with the area, it might lend some credibility to the video.

posted on Mar, 24 2006 @ 06:48 PM
link   
Even if there actually was a ghost do these so called soldiers need to screem like little girls

And yes ive seen well something also.. just like a smokey shape of someone.. it was in the attic of an old house wich is no more unfortunatley.. but all the hairs on my arms was standing.. an a friend of mine saw it too. Atleast we didnt screem like little girls even thought there was a very real fightening feeling

About this.. that sound sounds well like a recording..

posted on Mar, 24 2006 @ 07:06 PM
link   
The fear of the soldiers was REAL.
If this is/was a joke, it was very well executed.

posted on Mar, 24 2006 @ 07:15 PM
link   
No offense to the rest of you, but thats the absolute worst video of a ghost.
The screams are coming from a speaker, and the ghost is someone with bedsheets over their head.

posted on Mar, 26 2006 @ 11:39 AM
link   
well , I'd LIKE to believe

but I'm leaning towards this being

a set-up

contrived

posted on Mar, 26 2006 @ 02:33 PM
link   
It appears quickly before the soldier sees it. How does he not notice it at first? Also did anyone else see that from the white dot next to the barrier something small and white looks like it runs towards the ghost(if thats what it is) then turns right and runs in front of the gate.

posted on Mar, 26 2006 @ 05:11 PM
link   
I think it's a fake. The sound of the "laughing" is really cheesy and is probably a recording of a witch from a halloween shop.
I not sure if the soldiers were in on it or it was a prank to scare them, but wasn't it a bit weird that the soldier with the camera managed to keep the white image on camera while sprinted in the other direction.

JRod.

posted on Mar, 27 2006 @ 06:52 AM
link   
This seems most liekly a hoax. The laughing sounds like its coming from a kids toy and the ghost itself does indeed look like someone with a sheet over them. i do agree that that the soldiers fear is most probably real.

posted on Mar, 27 2006 @ 08:23 AM
link   
Why are they speaking english?
why are they so scared of pop up shooting stationary?

they should have used ppl in white blankets dancing around,
it would have looked more credible.

a bit of fun at least

posted on Mar, 30 2006 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by iamian
Why are they speaking english?
why are they so scared of pop up shooting stationary?

a bit of fun at least

Because in Singapore they speak English, it is multi ethnic country. Chinese, Malay, Indian.

posted on Mar, 30 2006 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by cl888

Because in Singapore they speak English, it is multi ethnic country. Chinese, Malay, Indian.

yes this is true,
but it was broken english, it just seemed unatural to me, but you raise a very good point

posted on Mar, 30 2006 @ 04:27 PM
link   
I thought the ghosts laughter sounded just like the lady that came out of the bathtub in the first 'Shining' movie with Jack Nicholson.

I enjoyed it, it wasn't boring at all.

posted on Mar, 31 2006 @ 10:19 AM
link   
...uh...then what happened? All the soldiers disappeared except for the video camera?

If it was a prank, their superior should've been in on it and have made sure they weren't carrying guns that night.

Many unanswered questions. I get "spooked" when someone pops a video on the net with no explanation.

Besides, a laughing ghost is alright, right? Get some techno music and throw a party. The lightshow is already provided. It's the ghosts with angry voices you have to look out for.

new topics

top topics

join