It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The untold WTC Pyramid Sacrifice / Illuminati connections

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2006 @ 04:14 AM
link   
The untold WTC Pyramid Sacrifice

Intro:

Human and animal sacrificing rituals have been being performed at pyramids across the globe, all throughout history. Killings and mass murders have taken place at the steps, on the steps and even inside pyramids for thousands of years. Many have mass graves in their surrounding areas. Most historic human sacrifices were to appease or please deities, but in modern times it has mostly been used for personal empowerment (black magic), even on the scale of thousands with the entire world watching blindly. In the future we face the ultimate pyramid/human-sacrifice: all of humanity, to complete the "unfinished pyramid".

This is a huge post containing tons of images and all new analysis, see the rest here:
Image s and Analysis

Note to Admins: this account is less than 6 mnths old but my other accnt was about that old. My other email box got screwed up and I couldnt recover my password so I hd to start this new accnt (notice the 3 s's). Thsi is the only way i could get this fresh story in here as its way too big to post.

PS: I originally posted this in the 911 forum, but noone responded so I decided that it must have been the wrong place for this topic. I'm really trying to test this thing out so i hope that if anything that thread would be deleted if anything.

Edited to shorten link. -BH

[edit on 24-3-2006 by Benevolent Heretic]

posted on Mar, 24 2006 @ 08:13 AM
link   
I think you'll have to explain your idea if you want people to comment on it.

Why is the WTC crash an NWO pyramid sacrifice? How's the NWO connected to it, why are these two towers pyramids, and why's it a sacrifice, to what and for what?

posted on Mar, 24 2006 @ 01:41 PM
link   
I read a lot of the site that you posted. Excellent information, I knew the government was behind 9/11. It make so much sense. Hey in regards to the 3 s's at the end of your name, notice that the three amigos's name starts with s's. And it's all three S's, which in turn, S is the egyptian 6, so...what does that make? it makes 666, but you know, whatever, could just be a coincidence^_o

posted on Mar, 24 2006 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Ahhh!! That link just gave me a virus!!! O_O Was it you? No...I don't think it was..this is so wierd.

posted on Mar, 24 2006 @ 08:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nygdan
I think you'll have to explain your idea if you want people to comment on it.

Why is the WTC crash an NWO pyramid sacrifice? How's the NWO connected to it, why are these two towers pyramids, and why's it a sacrifice, to what and for what?

Well I tried to in that blog entry, so I'm unsure if I didnt explain it properly or if you mean something else. As they say, the Illuminati has many faces and fronts, and also families with strict bloodlines. Many of the name smentioned have already been accused of being Illuminati families since long before 911, and the rest of the names all seem to have connections too. I'm sure that a larger investigation into those areas would provide greater analysis into all of that, but I doubt the government would ever do it.

posted on Mar, 24 2006 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by whitelightwolf
I read a lot of the site that you posted. Excellent information, I knew the government was behind 9/11. It make so much sense. Hey in regards to the 3 s's at the end of your name, notice that the three amigos's name starts with s's. And it's all three S's, which in turn, S is the egyptian 6, so...what does that make? it makes 666, but you know, whatever, could just be a coincidence^_o

Actually I first signed up with only 2 s's, but after I didnt come here for awhile my I forgot my password and that email account was overrun by spam and was closed, so I had to make a new account.

I'm unaware of myspace ever giving anyone a virus, and my AVG antivirus hasnt found anything.

posted on Mar, 24 2006 @ 08:18 PM
link   
5000 people sacrifced in New York on 9-11?
send me some of that stuff you are smoking.....hehehe.....

posted on Mar, 25 2006 @ 12:07 AM
link   
Where did I say that?

posted on Apr, 21 2007 @ 01:48 AM
link   
Bump

Link

Well I'm not the only nut who has put it together (More esoteric masonic symbolism for 9/11)
www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 21-4-2007 by In nothing we trust]

posted on Apr, 29 2007 @ 07:47 AM
link   
A have to say that the link to your blogs contains very interesting information.

I am not so strong in reading the iluminatie symbolism around 9/11.
But (oftopic) i like the other information particulary
blog.myspace.com...

posted on Apr, 29 2007 @ 10:03 AM
link   
I am very thankful for your hard work and dedication to promote the truth.
thanks again

posted on Apr, 29 2007 @ 06:35 PM
link   
great link iib you get way above from me

posted on Apr, 29 2007 @ 07:48 PM
link   
The Westfield company will be leasing the retail space from the new world trade center when Larry gets it built. Westfield=Frank Lowy.

posted on Apr, 29 2007 @ 08:23 PM
link   
Thanks guys. This is is some of my older work, from when I used to do more theorizing and entertaining "Illuminati" ideas, where nowadays I leave little room for speculation in my work or time on this sort of stuff which I see as less important to worry about compared to the vast list of clearcut issues we face etc.

I'll try to answer some older questions since this came back up out of the depths.

Originally posted by Nygdan
Why is the WTC crash an NWO pyramid sacrifice?

The theory requires that the asserted connections between the WTC and WFC complexes, and their owners, to the "Illuminati" is the real deal. I tried demonstrate a clrear connection with the info that was available. This theory also requires that the Illuminati version of the "NWO" is realistic and true. That's clearly up for debate, but perhaps if this unique theory here is sound, it could be new light or 'evidence' of such.

How's the NWO connected to it,

Well that depends on exactly what the "NWO" is, but here the "Illuminati" version is the tenet needed here. In that version, the tenet is that the Illuminati club in the global elite are in control of things like major world conflicts and the US Establishment. People like the Bush's are somewhere between part of "it", or are puppets of 'them', etc.

This particular "WTC Pyramid Sacrifice" theory here requires that the "NWO" were the puppeteers that at least ensured the attacks were allowed to occur, along with the Reichmann's (owners of the WFC) are part of said "NWO".

why are these two towers pyramids,

The towers themselves aren't the pyramids, although they were the grandest "JB" twin pillars ever constructed and so on. The WFC complex is the pyramids, and the towers fell at their feet. For this reason the Reichmanns being connected to said Illuminati / global elite puppeteers is important. The people (Rockefellers WTC, Reichmann's WFC) behind the construction of each is irrefutable, but their apparent connections to the "Illuminti-NWO" and existence of such is not so much . How far back the 911 event was planned in relation to the motives behind the construction designs is up for debate. If the theory is true, and these people are into twisted occultism as their choices in building designs could suggest, what was going on in there minds cannot be ascertained.

and why's it a sacrifice,

All that's required is that the 9/11 events were allowed. If there's truth in the MIHOP theories that just makes this theory that much more powerful.

to what and for what?

Total imperial global domination, AND artifical intelligence driven kick start of the Technological Singularity... "Finishing the Unfinished Pyramid", where one of the payoffs is technology enabled immortality.

A.I. driven imperial global domination:
www.abovetopsecret.com...
One of my more recent arguments about what 911 was about, beyond what everyone else says (police state, iraq, etc), is that it was the ultimate distraction from the entire alarmist / conspiracy theorist population as everyone is still focused on 911 (one of my older arguments is that everything about 911 is incredible and impossible to reach consensus by design). Most are totally focused on 911 THEORIES, when meanwhile what I'm saying about government sponsered artifical intelligence is absolutely irrefutable. If that was part of the plan, it worked, because 911 has virtually the entire conspiracy world wound up and distracted with theories and disinfo.

The Singularity:
en.wikipedia.org...

Tra nshumanism and Immortality

SO if this theory is true, their sacrifice has them set up on the path for total imperial global domination, with a 'god on earth' A.I. system that will give them immortality, thus finishing the occultic "unfinished pyramid", with them on top... all as a result of the ultimate sacrifice event they happened to perform/allow at their ultimate occultic monument.
Like a guy said about the theory at an astrotheology forum: "That's some hella magic!"

[edit on 29-4-2007 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss]

posted on Apr, 29 2007 @ 08:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pilot
The Westfield company will be leasing the retail space from the new world trade center when Larry gets it built. Westfield=Frank Lowy.

O yeah, I forgot about that guy. I hadn't read that thing in like a year. I'd expect he would tho.

new topics

top topics

join