It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS.F: Bird Flu: what all the fuss is about? Part II

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2006 @ 11:41 PM
link   

PODcast: Bird Flu: what all the fuss is about? Part II
This podcast "Bird Flu: what all the fuss is about?", Part II, brings direct psychoenergy information received during a communication session with Cosmic Internet (which was recorded using the tools of a conventional www -Internet). Originally voiced out by Raisa Raskovalova in Russian. More details about such communications can be found on the website "Earth - the planet of biorobots": www.godswhip.info

length: 12:37
file: atsfpod_1564.mp3
size: 5922k
feed: atsf

posted on Mar, 23 2006 @ 04:21 AM
link   
Is this the same podcast as the last one you posted with the same title? I'm confused...
Different descriptions, same name... *thinks*
You forgot that you posted the last one? Or you forgot to add an extra I in the title?

posted on Mar, 23 2006 @ 05:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by nrky
Is this the same podcast as the last one you posted with the same title? I'm confused...
Different descriptions, same name... *thinks*
You forgot that you posted the last one? Or you forgot to add an extra I in the title?

Nrky, it's more simple. One of the moderators didn't feel comfortable approving the original version of the podcast for the feed, insisting that there is way too much website advertising in the opening and not enough emphasis on AboveTopSecret. So I have decided to make another version to please the mod's ego if he so insists. Cheers,
Vitalij

join