It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mysterious BOOM heard, could it be the Aurora?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2006 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by North Rider
IM guessin you didnt read my post above....?

You mean the post where you linked to an article which said "That spot is in the general vicinity of Warning Area 291, a huge swath of ocean used for military training exercises. The Navy operates a live-fire range on San Clemente Island, which is within Warning Area 291 and sits about 65 miles from Mission Bay. "

That pretty much explains the boom.

posted on May, 12 2006 @ 05:10 AM
link   
There is a B movie with the Aurora here

www.imdb.com...

posted on May, 12 2006 @ 08:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by North Rider
Just to add to this story. I guess the us isnt the only place that these mystery booms are being heard. There are also reports of it being heard over isreal a while ago which makes things even stranger. Im sure it has something to do with aircraft but what exactly is another question.

I remember watching a programme about UFO's a while ago saying most of the reported sightings were traced to military planes being tested it also at the very end talked about top secret aircraft and said "recently a series of huge sonic booms were heard over california and nevada" then they actually showed a trail on radar of the booms and it showed this 'plane' actually went round the world through America, over England, through Russia and back right the way round and landed somewhere in California. It was proven that this thing must have going at Mach 10 to do it in the speed it actually went. The only thing they on the programme could link it to was this so called 'Aurora'. Not another thing on Earth that is known of could of gone that quick.

Apparently that radar chart that they had is the best evidence so far that something i.e the 'Aurora' actually exists. I'll try and find a report about it.

[edit on 12-5-2006 by Liamoville]

[edit on 12-5-2006 by Liamoville]

<< 1   >>

join