It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Almighty Latin Kings

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2006 @ 11:13 AM
link   
The Almighty Latin Kings is a secret society that has a strict heirarchy and a constitution and bylaws. It is primarily a North American organization. Male members are called kings, female members are queens. The entire order is supposed to be headed by a solitary person, the Inca. The organization uses initation to bring new members into the society, and has secret codes any symbols used to communicate with one another, through bodily tattoos and graffiti, along with hand signals and secret pass grips.

The group engages in social welfare and some populist politics alongside their primary activity of organized crime. In that, they mainly make profit by selling and smuggling drugs.

Recently, the organization's members have extended their chapters into native american reservations. They do this by marring native women, and thus are included within the culture-group of the reservations. Once there, they primarily engage in drug smuggling, especially with tribes who's reservation crosses national borders. The drugs are largely sold to people within the reservations; this is a population that already has profound psychological problems with depression and substance abuse, thus making them a natural population to predate upon.

As far as involvement in more than mere international criminal activity and sometimes local politics, its thought that the latin kings are propenets of 'le reconquista', a movement in which ethnic mexicans seek to destroy the united states and re-incorporate parts of the old mexican empire (like texas, california, etc etc) into a future independent mexican state.

posted on Mar, 22 2006 @ 11:32 AM
link   
Give the Almighty Latin Kings a shot at running things here in the Great American Southwest. How much worse could it be than the corruption, graft and nepotism rife currently demonstrated by most of the current office holders. At least the ALK have a connection to the citizens instead of the perpetuation of the beaureacracy that exists now.

Power to the People!

I'm being semi sarcastic; on the other hand.....as Kinky Freedman says, "how hard can it be"

[edit on 22-3-2006 by whaaa]

posted on Mar, 22 2006 @ 11:36 AM
link   
Are they with the folk, or the people?

posted on Mar, 22 2006 @ 12:15 PM
link   
I'd think that the ALK favour their Folk/Volk over the public at large. If the ALK-Reconquista conspiracy came to fruition, its likely that only ethnic mexicans would be given government positions, which would coincide probably with positions within the ALK.

posted on Mar, 22 2006 @ 12:26 PM
link   
Never mind. I googled it.

They are "people".

posted on Mar, 22 2006 @ 12:43 PM
link   
I saw a big expose' on this on TV several years ago. It was on the Latin Kings and Queens of New York, and centered on their leader at the time Antonio 'King Tone' Fernandez, and his efforts to polish the groups image.

He ended up pleading guilty to drug dealing and other charges and went to jail, last I heard.

link

posted on Mar, 22 2006 @ 01:42 PM
link   
You know Nygdan, the first post on this thread would make a good addition to the secret societies section in TinWiki. Just add a few links and you'd have a great contribution there. Just something to think about my friend.

Just curious and more on topic, Are the ALK associated with LaRaza in any way?

Wupy

posted on Mar, 22 2006 @ 04:42 PM
link   
The "latin kings" are neither latin, and of course are far from kings. They are just another street gang, no more threatening than the Bloods, etc. They are all over Miami and LA. Their goals will never be accomplished.

posted on Mar, 23 2006 @ 11:09 PM
link   
I was actually thinking that as i was writting it mrwupy!

Venoaris, the latin kings, while not from central italy and thus not latins, are a dangerous group. Their reach is far beyond miami and los angeles. They are really interesting I think though because of their bizzare legalistic aspects, like having a consitution and bylaws and codified regulations that govern themselves within the group. Really bizzare. Its also interesting that they've managed to have only one Incan at a time, as far as I know, as opposed to having 'non-standard' groups and 'false Incans' claiming leadership.

I also find the interaction between them and the native american groups interesting too, in some quarters presumably native americans are ethnically connected, even if distantly, to ethnic groups within mexico and the like. But certainly that can't be the case on all reservations that they assimilate into. The ones that are conducting their operations within the reservations also seem to be somewhat isolated from the rest of the organization, though still subordinate to the group as a whole. However, by marrying into the tribes, they then interact with the tribalorganizations, which are engaged in criminal activities of their own, and, like the ALK, have a heirarchy and structure to it.

So what might be in the works is a really entrenched criminal organization throughout the US.

posted on Mar, 25 2006 @ 08:27 PM
link   
I don't know about secret but the positions are there for sure.
Now Neta' is one that interests me. They have more of a positive thought which is rare in such branches.

posted on Mar, 25 2006 @ 09:18 PM
link   
omg it's the end of the world *lmao* how the hell do the latin kings fit in ats?? lmao. they are one of the largest street/jail gangs in the u.s. mainly in the east coast,texas not as much in cali. man how they gonna take over the world when they cant even take over a cell block in prison for more than 6 months *lmao* good one though

P.S.
Gangs are for the WEAK!! wha wha i said it and what lol

posted on Mar, 27 2006 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by mrwupy
You know Nygdan, the first post on this thread would make a good addition to the secret societies section in TinWiki. Just add a few links and you'd have a great contribution there. Just something to think about my friend.

Just curious and more on topic, Are the ALK associated with LaRaza in any way?

Wupy

You mean La Raza the street gang or the political group? If you mean the gang nah, cuz La Raza is Folks. And the Inca is not the highest rank within the Almighty Latin King Nation, the Sun King is the supreme within that Nation. The Inca to my knowledge is only a Chapter position here in Chicago.

posted on Mar, 27 2006 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by SantoJuJu
omg it's the end of the world *lmao* how the hell do the latin kings fit in ats?? lmao. they are one of the largest street/jail gangs in the u.s. mainly in the east coast,texas not as much in cali. man how they gonna take over the world when they cant even take over a cell block in prison for more than 6 months *lmao* good one though

P.S.
Gangs are for the WEAK!! wha wha i said it and what lol

You mean THOSE Kings over there? NY Kings are known to be weaker because they are like 4 times smaller than the ones in Chicago. The original Latin Kings were running the Illinois prisons at some point, and that was longer than 6 month. But like I said, yall not really strong like that in New York because yall have alotta snitches and La Corona power's problem is useless in places like Rikers.

posted on Apr, 5 2006 @ 11:58 AM
link   
Amazing, Hello room and all that are in it ... there is something strangly wrong with our ideas and morals today? we are looking at a buildling and saying wow... the order of Skull and Bones is the same order as the Masonic ones that we hear about over and over and over again... is this going to ever end ?

if there is a order of elite men and women in this world and they are in power over us its because we are not smart enough to put them out of power !!!!!!

if the people are looking at these socities forming , watching them grow and not doing anything about it ,, then YOU deserve what you get....

This is nothing more than what I like to call KITCHEN conversation ... meaning they start at home and then NEVER LEAVE !!!!!!!

HOW SECRET CAN IT BE IF WE ALL KNOW ABOUT IT ? and the latin kings are not and never were a secret society ,,, KING TONE! NY,,,,,

Latin kings, just like other societies was actually a good idea until a few screwed it up like normal.. Latin kings ( family take care of their own )

A secret society is something that WE DONT KNOW exist.....

posted on Apr, 5 2006 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stunkums
The Inca to my knowledge is only a Chapter position here in Chicago.

Intersting. The pages I have seen have it clearly as the Incan, this is interesting.

and the latin kings are not and never were a secret society

They have secret initiation rites that are not open to the public, meet in secret, and keep their activities secret. Just because they have been infiltrated and their codes have been broken hardly means that they aren't a secret society.

A secret society is something that WE DONT KNOW exist

A secret society, in almost all considerations of the subject, is a group that has secret meetings, secret rites, and secret modes of recognition, like passwords, grips, and hand signs. The ALK have all of that. They are a secret society, like the Mafia, the Masons, the Carbonari, the Elks, or the bavarian lluminati.

posted on Feb, 10 2007 @ 01:34 PM
link   
Trying to mix it up, eh Nygdan?

Guess you're getting tired of the same ol' Mason conspiracies. lol

Anyway, looks like there's only one other ATS thread in existence related to this topic(and it is interesting):

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Originally posted by Khonsu
The interesting thing with Street gangs is that the original ones, ALKN, BGDN, BPSN, etc. arose during the 60's in response to the oppression and injustices that minority communities were facing at the hands of the city, police and government. Initially they protected the community, ran after school and community programs, helped in the upkeep of the community and even instructed members in some of the ancient knowledge and teachings that had made its way to america via Nobel Drew Ali and the Moorish Science Temple of America.

[edit on 10-2-2007 by Tamahu]

posted on Feb, 14 2007 @ 09:54 AM
link   
May I just say to those calling ALK a gang that it is that thought that could allow them to be ignored as anything else. To convince the world that you are a group of people who exist to kill others for no apparent reason other than the defense 'We are protecting our hood!' that they manage to easily avoid the thought that they could do anything other than end up dead by 24. Any person or group who can convince the world that they are smarter than they appear has the ultimate advantage because no one expects such things.

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 01:11 PM
link   

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 03:20 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 10:03 AM
link   
Please, Get the Facts straIt. The LK started as a puerto rican movement, the netas is a puerto ricAn prison gang in puerto rico. and they are not secret sociaties. And i dont consider geting beaten to becoMe a member A secret initiation seraMony. Now on the Masons, do your resurch and dont belive thouse conspirAcy Sites, they dO not coNtrol the world or the U.S.. They are a comunity based sociaty that is there to help the comunity in what ever whay posible. I belive that people need to take risposability for the whay the world is today and stop blaming others. You know the saying people fear what they dont understand.
Second imigrants would not have needed to start thies groups such as the LK and other groups as this if the general populas were not so pompus, arogant and violent to imigrants so yes such groups in the 50s and 60s were needed to protect the latino comunity, and latin is short for Latinos wich incompus all of Sentral and South America and the Caribian islands of Cuba, Puerto Rico and the Domenican Republic, Italia. The word Latin is used to discribe Every speacking people that theyre language derived from Latin. Sorry Italians but us spanish speaking latinos are just as latin as you Italians, look at it this whay the Latin comunity is such a colturaly rich one its greate. Back to the LK as stated before they started as a puerto rican movement and later incorporated other latin races, and whites and African Americans. As for the Masons, I cant realy say much but they do not control the world there is no secret plots.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join