It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A question about the Sphinx of Imagination.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2006 @ 11:44 PM
link   
I have recently bought the Spinx of Imagination for meditation purposes. I listen to it first before I became relaxed to see what it was i would be listening to. It was a good trigger for hypnosis I'm sure. It got a little creepy about 30 minutes in, I was wondering if anyone out here in ATS has listen or have any testimonials? Thanks, AAC

posted on Mar, 21 2006 @ 11:56 PM
link   
I want to predict that one of the Mods. listed will move this thread to the appropriate forum:

This thread is in a forum moderated by: Amorymeltzer, DontTreadOnMe, intrepid, pineappleupsidedown, UK Wizard, Valhall, Majic, 12m8keall2c, AgentSmith

posted on Mar, 21 2006 @ 11:58 PM
link   
This one time in New Mexico this guy tried to sell me the Sphincter of Imagination but he didn't have change for a twenty... So I lost out on that deal.

posted on Mar, 22 2006 @ 01:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lysergic
This one time in New Mexico this guy tried to sell me the Sphincter of Imagination but he didn't have change for a twenty... So I lost out on that deal.

That's funny!

posted on Mar, 22 2006 @ 02:54 AM
link   
Moving The Sphinx

Originally posted by anxietydisorder
I want to predict that one of the Mods. listed will move this thread to the appropriate forum:

This thread is in a forum moderated by: Amorymeltzer, DontTreadOnMe, intrepid, pineappleupsidedown, UK Wizard, Valhall, Majic, 12m8keall2c, AgentSmith

Hey, I'm on that list, but I'm new at this, so I'll ask you guys.

1. What is the "Sphinx of Imagination"?

2. What forum should this thread be in?

If it's music, I'm thinking the Music forum.

posted on Mar, 22 2006 @ 03:03 AM
link   
1 uhmmm

Listeners will have varied experiences with the Sphinx of Imagination: some will not remember anything at all; others will find their consciousness awakened on a profound level.

www.hypnotica.org...

2 I-uno

posted on Mar, 22 2006 @ 03:07 AM
link   
Moving to Health & Wellness

join