It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BTS.music: Voyage To Planet X

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2006 @ 07:54 PM
link   

PODcast: Voyage To Planet X
a finished tune I made back in 2005... all music copyright Transcendental Paradigm (myself)

length: 04:43
file: btsmpod_1560.mp3
size: 4423k
feed: btsm

posted on Mar, 21 2006 @ 09:27 PM
link   
Excellent..... trippy IDM style..... love it

posted on Mar, 21 2006 @ 09:44 PM
link   
You know, i'm an old man and as such i've never been to a rave, but as I listened to the music I could almost see the lights dancing around the room and the young teenagers dancing around the floor. Piles of kids doing all the things their parents had warned them to never do. I smelled the smoke and tasted the alcohol.

God I wish I was 18 again.

Good job my friend, When music can take you places you have only dreamed of, it has to be above and beyond.

Wupy

posted on Mar, 21 2006 @ 10:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by mrwupy
You know, i'm an old man and as such i've never been to a rave, but as I listened to the music I could almost see the lights dancing around the room and the young teenagers dancing around the floor. Piles of kids doing all the things their parents had warned them to never do. I smelled the smoke and tasted the alcohol.

God I wish I was 18 again.

Good job my friend, When music can take you places you have only dreamed of, it has to be above and beyond.

Wupy

LOL, you make me laugh Mr. Wupy. I loved the borg podcast you did. I'm pretty sure that was you? Well, your posts always make me smile. ^_^ I'm 17, going on to 18, oh and I hope you read the last post I said on that ATS bad feeling thread? Yeah...it was a huge apology and misunderstanding.

Awesome music! wasn't it?

posted on Mar, 21 2006 @ 10:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by whitelightwolf
oh and I hope you read the last post I said on that ATS bad feeling thread? Yeah...it was a huge apology and misunderstanding.

Awesome music! wasn't it?

This was some awesome music WLW. When an old grouch like me is moving around to the beat and its not my indigestion, you know you have a hit song.

I wouldn't worry about the bad feeling thread thing too much, you should see some of the stuff I first posted. I'm surprised I wasn't banned for being crazy.

Love and light my friend,

Wupy

posted on Apr, 17 2006 @ 01:46 PM
link   
This one is awesome
My favorite of your stuff, tho the magnetic chill one is pretty cool, too.

top topics

join