It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

1940 Russian Expierements with resuscitation of dead dogs

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2006 @ 05:04 PM
link   
I know ive heard this talked about on this board about the russian expierements with reviving dead dogs but I dont think i have ever seen a video. Here is a link to a 1940's film by the russians documenting thier research.

It is definatly wierd. Imagine what they are doing now that its almost 70 years later.

www.kirchersociety.org

posted on Mar, 21 2006 @ 05:06 PM
link   
Wow, now to revive a split dog thats been mounted. Thats the real challenge.

posted on Mar, 21 2006 @ 05:09 PM
link   
That's odd, to say the least. There have been three other threads on this, but all of them have been related to recent attempts to make zombie dogs.

You can find those here:
Scientists create zombie dogs!!
Boffins create zombie dogs
Zombie Dogs???

Looking forward to seeing what historical evidence ATSers can come up with for this World War 2 Russian twist on an old story!

posted on Mar, 21 2006 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Too bad it's on a slow server. I'm still waiting for the download to finish.

posted on Mar, 21 2006 @ 08:38 PM
link   
That was friggin awesome!!!! I was hooked when I saw the beating heart connected to pumps and tubes. The blinking severed head licking the lemonjuice from it's lips was just icing on the cake. Thank you North Rider, Thank you

posted on Mar, 22 2006 @ 05:47 AM
link   
If thats real thats freaky.. but the question remains how long before they get brain damage.. is it because they pumped out the blood they didnt get brain damage in the dogs ?

I mean if something has died and the blood coagulated.. this would never work right..

posted on Mar, 22 2006 @ 11:04 AM
link   
If you think that's weird, look here where they've grafted a second dog head to a dog.

www.tvdata.ru...

Actually, after a short stint looking about on the web I found this site:

blog.wfmu.org...

There's more about the original film, this film and oh so much more!

Including experiments done in the US.

Okay, sorry about all the edits, but, check out this link as well. Not entirely sure if it isn't a hoax site, but it's a site for a company in 'asia' somewhere, who claim to do brain transplants.

[edit on 22-3-2006 by Jadette]

[edit on 22-3-2006 by Jadette]

posted on Mar, 22 2006 @ 03:40 PM
link   

I think I just threw up in my mouth a little.
As a dog lover and..aaahh..what's the word...
Human,
I really cannot condone this What happened to respecting death?
Cremate, Cryogenicaly freeze, shoot the ashes up into space, I don't care what happens when people die.
But for cripe's sake, these little fellers were at the doggy-door of heaven!

posted on Mar, 22 2006 @ 03:45 PM
link   
THe severed head was licking its lips. For God's sake man that's twisted!!!!! I'm a dog lover too, and I hope the rest of that dog made it to doggy heaven before the head did, it just couldn't find the door

I kid, I kid, that dog was monument to science and a great hero.......FOR ME TO POOP ON!!

posted on Mar, 27 2006 @ 12:48 AM
link   
I agree, thats just plain wrong.

Mod Note: One Line Post – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 27/3/2006 by Umbrax]

posted on Mar, 27 2006 @ 06:35 AM
link   
Is there anything...overly graphic in this video?

Oh and how long does it go for?

posted on Mar, 27 2006 @ 07:02 AM
link   
Surely the animal wouldn't be able to stand etc if the brain isn't functioning. If a human has a near fatal accident and is rushed to hospital and left on a life support machine.. a pump and breathing apperatus would be used and the organs would appear to function.. but when removed the patient is definitely brain dead and would certinaly die without assistance. Good piece of propoganda mind but highly unlikely!

top topics

join