It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BTS.music: All Through The Night

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2006 @ 11:21 PM
link   

PODcast: All Through The Night
Song 2 of 3 from the "Calypso" team, same team as "Hail Jah". It is a co-write with him and myself. He is on lead and background vocals, his two daughters, who had never been in a studio before on background vocals, another guy playing the "iron" (kinda sounds like a cowbell), and me playing everything else, producing, engineering, mix, master. etc. Due to be released soon in the carribean, but you heard it first on ATS!

length: 03:14
file: btsmpod_1557.mp3
size: 3034k
feed: btsm

posted on Mar, 21 2006 @ 09:06 AM
link   
Love these, TA! The Calypso with the electric guitar accents is just fine!

Thanks for posting!

posted on Mar, 21 2006 @ 12:23 PM
link   
You're welcome BH! Glad you like it, and I really posted it for you, cause you liked Hail Jah. Seems if it ain't nasty Rap or Hip Hop or death metal, no one around here digs it.
But it's good dance music, eh?

posted on Mar, 21 2006 @ 07:48 PM
link   
Hey I really liked it. I could see myself on a beach down in the caribean with a tall glass with an umbrella sticking out of it while young people danced on the beach. It was night time and the ocean gave off reflections of the moon as it crested calmly on its way to lap at my feet.

Good job,

Wupy

posted on Mar, 21 2006 @ 07:55 PM
link   
Wow, Mr. Wupster, if you could only see the artwork! You nailed it pretty close! A picture of the serene ocean and magnificent sun setting into night on a Trinidad beach with the party going on! Amazing, lol. I did the artwork on it, and that's exactly what the tune made me think of, so I chose that pic... You check out the other tune, Focus On The Positive?

Originally posted by mrwupy
Hey I really liked it. I could see myself on a beach down in the caribean with a tall glass with an umbrella sticking out of it while young people danced on the beach. It was night time and the ocean gave off reflections of the moon as it crested calmly on its way to lap at my feet.

Good job,

Wupy

posted on Mar, 22 2006 @ 05:42 PM
link   
this is really good. i liked the vibe given off in your songs. im not really into a wide variety of music, mostly old school rap from early 90's (even though its a bit before my time since im only 16). but i really like the vibe and light hearted feeling from the music. i dont know about most kids now but really i think with the right vibe you can hook them to whatever you want. like pac said "they aint just gunna care about you, you gotta make them care" same with music, you gotta be out there giving it 100% MORE then the next guy and really making them see you and making them care, and this is no difference. if you get out there and put the effort in, youll hook the people cause the talent is already there.

top topics

join