It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Iran Really Wants Nukes: To Prevent Countries From Being Involved In Their Planned Civil War

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2006 @ 05:33 PM
link   
Iran is not seeking to produce nuclear weapons to launch pre-emptive terrorist strikes on Israel, Europe, and the U.S. But they will launch attacks on Israel, Europe, and the U.S. if they get involved with Iran's upcomming and planned civil war.

I believe that the Elder Elites are seeking a war with the younger and more liberal people and students of the country. I believe that the Elder Elites want to quash opposition and in order to do this they will need the nuclear weapon to keep other countries out of a civil war.

The Elder Elites in Iran are deathly afraid of maintaining power. The biggest threat to Iran are the free thinking students and moderates in the country. The opposition in Iran against the Ahmadinejad Regime is a lot higher than many people believe.

Iran is not only racing the clock to produce nuclear weapons against the wishes of the west, Iran is also racing the clock to produce nuclear weapons in order to initiate a civil war against the opposition in Iran.

In Summary: The Elder Elites in Iran have planned a war against opposition within Iran and need the nuclear bomb to initiate the civil war and prevent other countries from getting involved.

posted on Mar, 20 2006 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Their may be truth to this view but if they want to maintain power then they need to destroy all opposition.. unless of course they have been doing this and more and more people are getting peed off. In that case then it is only a matter of time until they fall.

I know that several countries are operating in Iran and trying to destabilize it currently.

join