It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Bird Flu spreading?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2006 @ 12:45 PM
link   
I hear that the Bird Flu is spreading. Says so on Coast to Coast. Scientists say that they discovered the Avian Flu in chickens...over hundreds of dead chickens in... Forgot where.

www.cdc.gov...

I think it happened in China...

Anyways...if this is indeed spreading across the world...then no doubt that it will reach the US. This is indeed scary...but we don't have to worry about it. I haven't heard about how it affects people. But if this does reach the US and infects a lot of people...then there will be riots as many of them will want vaccinations.

vaccinations..riots..flu? Sound familiar? Sort of sounds like the mark of the beast to me. I could be wrong, because the bible states it differently. But what about all these detainment camps being built? they could be for the upcoming riots...

Now I'm getting off topic. Well the Avian Flu may or may not have anything to do with what I just said...but...this flu does seem like a big deal.

posted on Mar, 20 2006 @ 12:48 PM
link   
wow congradulations captain obvuios bird flu has INDEED travled the world from asia to the eastern block now its going across europe i think that counts as travling the world and it probably will hit the US

posted on Mar, 20 2006 @ 01:54 PM
link   
wow ok the whole thing is scary as hell we all know tht this was coming but the reality is well mind-boggling and i don't like it ! hopefully it won't get here too fast but if it does oh well!

join