It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The voice of a strangers Synthetic telepathy

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2006 @ 10:43 AM
link   
I have been a spy for our Gov etc., and this is what I think! Secret Gov = secret agenda!
Probably Faction1 Knowing that it really is possible for people to hear voices, I started researching the subject of hearing voices and this is what I found. I am 100% sure of the technology .. [Synthetic telepathy] ….. (or as it is sometimes called "artificial telepathy") is defined here as being the human, intentional, surreptitious, production of intra-cerebral "voices", pictures, thoughts, and/or ideas by means of hypnosis, inaudible transmissions, or a combination thereof, which are experienced by an unwitting subject either… [directly in the mind or apparently extra-cerebrally as emanating from No known source. ]

Alternately, by using an infrasound very low frequency-type transmission, the acoustic psycho-correction message can be transmitted via bone conduction. See article at www.heart7.net
| In-Depth Timeline: "The 'Voice' of Strangers" |
[NOTE 1: "Synthetic telepathy" (or as it is sometimes called "artificial telepathy") is defined here as being the human, intentional, surreptitious, production of intra-cerebral "voices", pictures, thoughts, and/or ideas by means of hypnosis, inaudible transmissions, or a combination thereof, which are experienced by an unwitting subject either directly in the mind or apparently extra-cerebrally as emanating from no known source.
One of the most current known technologies capable of producing an intra-cerebral "voice" is called "acoustic psycho-correction". It involves the transmission of specific commands via static or white noise bands into the human subconscious without upsetting other intellectual functions.
Alternately, by using an infrasound very low frequency-type transmission, the acoustic psycho-correction message can be transmitted via bone conduction. See article at www.heart7.net... for more.]
[NOTE 2: It is not the intention of this author to disparage or undermine the belief in genuine spiritual contact. The URANTIA Book, however, warns that "a human being would do better to err in rejecting an Adjuster's 1 ________expression through believing it to be a purely human experience than to blunder into exalting a reaction of the mortal mind to the sphere of divine dignity" (1208 A, 110:5:5), and that "in scrutinizing mental situations, safety lies only in the prompt recognition of each and every thought and experience for just what it actually and fundamentally is, disregarding entirely what it might have been (1199 C, 109:5:3).

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

I have been a spy for our Gov etc., and this is what I think! Secret Gov = secret agenda!
Probably Faction1

Knowing that it really is possible for people to hear voices, I started researching the subject of hearing voices and this is what I found.

I am 100% sure of the technology .. [Synthetic telepathy] ….. (or as it is sometimes called "artificial telepathy") is defined here as being the human, intentional, surreptitious, production of intra-cerebral "voices", pictures, thoughts, and/or ideas by means of hypnosis, inaudible transmissions, or a combination thereof, which are experienced by an unwitting subject either… [directly in the mind or apparently extra-cerebrally as emanating from No known source. ]

[SNIP]

The Bible says: My sheep will hear my voice... and a stranger they will not hear... they will Not listen to the voice of a stranger.' And that tells us we can really know the voice of God,"

………………………………...................................................................
The Bible says: Beloved, believe not every spirit, but try [test] the spirits whether they are of God: because many false prophets are gone out into the world"
1.……. President Bush hears voices God
…………………………… Synthetic telepathy?
[President George W Bush told Palestinian ministers that God had told him to invade Afghanistan and Iraq!]
2 ………. William Tierney hears voices God
……………………….…… Synthetic telepathy ?
[He Shall Direct Thy Paths to the Weapons of Mass Destruction.”]
The former U.N. inspector behind the “Saddam Tapes” says God revealed WMD sites to him.
3 …… Andrea Yates hears voices God Satan
………………………… Synthetic telepathy ?
[Satan told her to drown her kids.], Yates thought she was saving her kids from "eternal damnation" by killing them.
4…………………… Deanna Laney hears voices
God told her to beat her kids to death.
5.……Lionel Tate hears voices ?
He [hears voices and thinks about suicide]. Sorry, but I don't believe a word ... 19 competency hearing for Tate, now 18. Giving him time to succeed, perhaps? ...
Lionel Tate, facing a return to prison for life, told a judge that he [hears voices and wants to kill himself. …]

Related News Links:
www.sfgate.com
www.commondreams.org
www.aljazeera.com

edit on Mon Sep 20 2010 by DontTreadOnMe because: mod edit...to remove personal information

posted on Mar, 27 2006 @ 10:41 PM
link   
ya i get that. probably from cell phone towers. they implant words and images under my eyelids so i see them while trying to get to sleep.

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 02:04 PM
link   
I am diagnosed with a psychiatric illness "Schizo-Affective d/o" and have encountered many (millions) of auditorial hallucinations. Though only ill for three years; around the first year a came across a book by Frtiz Springmeier on conspiracy and everything; the book also mentions devices similar to the "mentaphone" and describes the necessary frequencies required to carry out synthetic telepathy. I have experienced the learning of information which I could not possibly have known, which ended up becoming true (not clairvoyance but like hearing a word never before heard and then followed by auditorial definition of the word; and then you go and look up the word in the dictionary and it was correct! This has happened to me)

After the third year I was sick I was placed on a medication called Seroquel and my auditorial hallucinations went away.

Anyways I know some people make patents that simply are not technologically possible. The only reason why the patent them is so that they receive credit one day if they do become possible. I would be interested in learning more about electromagnetic radiation; attenas and recievers as well as modulation of sound waves into radio waves; or in this case sound waves into brain waves into radio waves...i guess...but not for sure.

Well I suppose I don't know much about the possibility; but I do know the realism of the "hallucinations" I expereienced. So I will not rule out that synthetic telepathy has been used before.

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Hey also; if anyone is willing to help pursue the duplication of synthetic telepathy technology, make a reply to this post. I know many people who are currently suffering from torture possibly induced by synthetic telepathy and want to help.

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 09:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by NuclearShapedCharge
Hey also; if anyone is willing to help pursue the duplication of synthetic telepathy technology, make a reply to this post. I know many people who are currently suffering from torture possibly induced by synthetic telepathy and want to help.

What an interesting request.

My interest in replicating such an imposition would mostly be to figure out exactly how it works (frequencies and triangulation) so that I can locate the people who are still doing this (I am pretty much fine but I seriously am not digging the ongoing imposition upon my thoughts...)...

If the motivation is otherwise then I am pretty concerned...

posted on Oct, 8 2015 @ 09:58 PM
link   
I live in Willow Grove, Pennsylvania. I can walk to the airforce base where Allan H. Frey conducted his experiments on the microwave auditory effect. Source

I believe sincerely it is possible there is a technological and physical basis for the experiences of what some have dubbed synthetic telepathy. I think the more profound aspect of the targeted individual phenomenon is spiritual in nature. I believe with a great degree of certainty that "the craft" is involved. I hope God has mercy on us and delivers us from these things.
edit on 8-10-2015 by mrphilosophias because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2015 @ 10:41 PM
link   
its magnetic flux that acts as a program upload system, i theorize that they can "tune" the human body/brain so they can cause the voices and pain. i suggest downloading an app called "gauss meter" and scan for 50uT or higher, if you experience voices, try covering those areas with copper and charcoal mesh screen.

posted on Oct, 9 2015 @ 12:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Manchurian

I would wonder what YOU know about alot of anomalous subjects or HOW the guys who suppress it are deployed and whom from.

top topics

join