It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another gem of a "news" "report" from FOX, "Company of Heros".

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2006 @ 11:23 PM
link   
Turns my stomach using terms such as news and report in the same sentence with FOX. Propaganda is no longer an applicable term, it's sickening. I can't believe I used to work there.

To the tune of Yankee Doodle, Johnny Cash, techno and dramatic sound effects, brave Crusaders take Jesus to Iraq, clearing houses of their owners.

How disgusting it is to see human drama and never ending lives being used to perpetuate the blood bath. VO after heartfelt words of a father that lost a son, as Greg Palkot put it "Go back for the pay back times."

That pay back being death to people that defend their homes from invaders, home that FOX calls a "Terror nest called Faludja".

The time will come when the use of media propoganda will be a crime, and I can't wait when that day will come.

posted on Mar, 20 2006 @ 12:04 AM
link   
It's finally over, I'm trying my best not to vomit.

The nausea will linger on.

posted on Mar, 20 2006 @ 03:43 AM
link   
Would you mind telling the rest of us what you're talking about? I have a feeling I already know - the story about the guy that enlisted for Iraq to avenge his son's death. Was that it? I had read about that earlier this week, not from Fox News.

posted on Mar, 21 2006 @ 12:23 PM
link   
No, it's FOX "special" called "Company of Heros".

posted on Mar, 21 2006 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by iskander
The time will come when the use of media propoganda will be a crime, and I can't wait when that day will come.

Do you believe Fox News is the only news agency out there that adds their own political spin to their news broadcasts? I agree that it's a shame the main stream media has become more focused on entertainment than reporting the news, but I have yet to see a news broadcast on any television or radio station that didn't throw in some slant, spin or perspective from one side of the aisle or the other.

Frankly, that's why I prefer bloggers. At least they're honest in saying you're entering a spin zone, instead of blatantly lying to you (Yes, Mr. O'Reilly, that one's for you
)

top topics

join