It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If the Aryans were smart enough to survive on the moon...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2006 @ 03:59 PM
link   
According to Arizona Wilder, the Aryans were originally from Mars. They left there to get away from the reptillians. First they went to the moon, and stayed there for a while, before moving to Earth.

If the Aryans were smart enough that they could travel from Mars to the moon, and smart enough to survive on the moon, and smart enough to make it from the moon to earth, and smart enough to integrate peacefully with Earth's inhabitants, then, why aren't they smart enough to defeat the reptillians?

MMP

posted on Mar, 19 2006 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by r4758
If the Aryans were smart enough that they could travel from Mars to the moon, and smart enough to survive on the moon, and smart enough to make it from the moon to earth, and smart enough to integrate peacefully with Earth's inhabitants, then, why aren't they smart enough to defeat the reptillians?

Because then there's no struggle. With no struggle you have no appealing story and with no appealing story you get no attention.

posted on Mar, 19 2006 @ 06:31 PM
link   
Hmmm...you seem to be assesing apocryphal mythology with your left brain...

Switch circuits?

posted on Mar, 20 2006 @ 07:09 PM
link   
Yeah in my personal opinion i think that repitilians might be superior due to their aggressiveness, and thats why most Aryans who are left on earth (if any)are hidden from these Repilians who want to rule them .

All i know is that if any repitilians shapeshift in front of me, they will have wished they never f****d with humans.

[edit on 20-3-2006 by xxghostsxx]

posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 03:38 PM
link   
MAYBE they didn't want to. Maybe they weren't specialized in that area O.E Maybe the reptilians were smarter.

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 07:19 AM
link   
i would like to knwo how the hell they got from planet to planet! aliens?

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 08:09 AM
link   

According to Arizona Wilder, the Aryans were originally from Mars. They left there to get away from the reptillians. First they went to the moon, and stayed there for a while, before moving to Earth.

Mabey they have it just took a few years for their GENETIC WEAPON TO GROW INTO ITS MATURE STATE!

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 09:20 AM
link   
I thought everyone knew why the Aryans were driven from space?

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 06:50 AM
link   
aryans are frop mars?? im an aryan and im not from mars. i don't thionk bu it would explain a lot fo questions i vebeen having throughout my life. but back 9on topic, if an aryan can surviv ein north carolina it/he/she can surely survive on planet mars, especislly with the water nasa found??

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 09:38 PM
link   

Oh come on! It is so easy. You see we reptilians have these devices we call "Good Ole Boy Chambers" which turn aryans into non-whites, the very thought of which causes Aryans to writhe in pain. And thus they fled screaming like little girls.

[edit on 27-12-2009 by Lilitu]

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 10:15 PM
link   
reply to post by givememyslaveback

They're talking about alien "races", not earth groups. Apparently the Aryans or nordics are the UFO version of the elves of Lothlorien, all pale and white and pretty and blonde.

Don't ask me, not my scene

posted on Feb, 27 2010 @ 11:59 AM
link   
repitilians might be superior to them

posted on Feb, 27 2010 @ 12:07 PM
link   
You're all anti-Aryan racists! Just because some of them thought they were God's chosen people and they had a right to take the land of their ancestors by force regardless of who was living there now... wait a minute, who does that sound like?

[edit on 27-2-2010 by Crito]

new topics

top topics

join