It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iranian Police during Norouz Holidays *pix*

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2006 @ 04:23 AM
link   
for norouz which is of course our new year
. pretty cool eh?

posted on Mar, 17 2006 @ 04:38 AM
link   
I'm not familiar with farsii and my Arabic is weak.

The writing on the top of that building in one of your pics...the last two visible words are "Allah Shahada" correct? Shahada being:

La illaha ila Allah Muhammad Rasul Allah. (I can write it in Arabic but forget the transliteration haha).

I don't understand what Kawanawamayn means.

realize I use a as the vowel when I don't know the word because I know there's few vowels written in contemporary Farsii//Arabic. So I'm not going to bother worrying if it's i or u between Kwnwmayn.

posted on Mar, 17 2006 @ 08:56 AM
link   
hows this related to weaponary???

Justin

posted on Mar, 17 2006 @ 09:53 AM
link   
When will women be allowed in public without their hair covered?

posted on Mar, 17 2006 @ 12:42 PM
link   
Those are some really nice Mercedes Benz police cars, those bikes were something else too. Very impressive display, must have been expensive.

Hey, I wonder how much food or housing they could have bought for these kids if they chose another brand of car?

posted on Mar, 17 2006 @ 12:45 PM
link   
Lets try to stay on topic shall we everybody.

MB cars are far more common and do not carry the cashe that they do int he United States.

posted on Mar, 18 2006 @ 03:51 PM
link   
you do notice that the public is not cheering on the police. if the public were out in force they probably would be arrested for public assembly, unlike the free world where the right to public assembly is a well known freedom.

posted on Mar, 18 2006 @ 04:55 PM
link   
Whats so cool about police? lol seriously how could police be awesome/cool/roxor/leet/wtfevah on new years?

L A W L

new topics

top topics

join