It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proof of existance

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2006 @ 03:03 AM
link   
I think UFO's are the real deal but the real question is...Is there proof of ET involvement or are these strange craft man made I.E. Black projects.

Do not post i beleive there are aliens post pictures and video of alien beings because anything less is well unacceptable. Logic states that alien beings more advanced then us would not get involved in our natural developement as a species of inferior intellect. The only thing they would want from humans is to see what makes us tick.

Are their aliens there has to be however it is unlikely that they would have any interest in Earth. Nor would they be bipedial since we developed in a series of genetic mutations that fluked out.

does anyone have hard evidence or is it pure speculation with the ocassional hoax?

posted on Mar, 17 2006 @ 03:30 AM
link   
The_Doctor- what is it your trying to acquire? Would you feel better if a UFO would land in Central Park? Aliens come here to examine us. We are caged(earth) animals(humans) to them. We look at lions and tigers in the zoo, same thing with them, they observe and sometimes interven to upgrade or to practice as we humans do with rats, monkeys and mice.

posted on Mar, 17 2006 @ 04:00 AM
link   
Can you proove this or is it just speculation?

An alien life form is for all intentional purposes probably nothing like a human being and thus experimentation is un-warrented and would do them no good.

the chances of an alien life form being humanoid are about 9.9 trillion to 1 and that argument cannot be justified. As for interference with our developement i don't think so even humans realize that interfering with a primative culture could be disasterous for the species in question.

I am taking a scientific approach not a speculative theory approach.

Proof means evidence. video, photo, and real research done on ET. Can you provide this? Or can anyone?

mrjenka i challenge you to back up what you say. If you or anyone else can?

UFO footage etc. could be man made craft and not proof of ET.

posted on Mar, 17 2006 @ 04:35 AM
link   
Doctor- can the world handle a full disclosure? Or would the world turn to sh*t after a disclosure would be made? Maybe there are reason that a disclosure hasn't been made. Your guess is as good as mine, however, making a post challenging people isin't going to get you the proof you seek.

posted on Mar, 17 2006 @ 04:56 AM
link   
you don't know that it could also have the opposite effect mrjenka.

If no one challenges it then you wind up in a canoe with one paddle. Surely someone knows the answer and it is probably the logical one.

Think rationaly do you see aliens looking humanoid? According to science they should not. human evolved from a series of genetic mutations as i am sure an ET would have.

I base my answers purely on logical thinking and logic says ET will not be biologically similar to humans both physically or psychologically. Chances of ET being like humans is so small it is a near impossibility.

I don't want guessing i want proof bottom line.

join