It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Condensed tinWiki entry for Roswell...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2006 @ 12:02 AM
link   
Made this entry based on my Roswell threads.
I'll likely edit it with more goodies, once I figure the functions out...

can be seen here:

tinwiki.org...

posted on Mar, 16 2006 @ 02:06 AM
link   
"Made this entry based on my Roswell threads." == Gaz

Your skills in written communication are improving to the point of
maybe doing a book yourself ?
Kudos.
Excellent read and now gonna be a reference for me. Never mind that I disagree with you.
I dont mean that to detract from your work. I am maybe jealous a bit
because I cannot summon the dedication and motivation to match your
work with logical alternatives. Or maybe not. Only time will tell.

(But if I do, credit to you for the inspiration)

posted on Mar, 16 2006 @ 02:47 AM
link   
I love it!

Altho in the spirit of tinWiki it is most likely going to be reformatted with more information on the subject.

[edit on 16-3-2006 by Xabora]

posted on Mar, 16 2006 @ 10:37 AM
link   
I'm hoping that's the case.

I'd love to add some pics, etc. to it, but I just started it, so I'm still learning the tools, etc.

Thanks for the kudos nightwing. I'd think that the only alternate skeptic route to go would be to try and prove the government's claim, i.e. Mogul and High Dive, but the fallacies there are pretty difficult to overcome. Nevertheless...that remains about the only other plausible alternative.

Despite my admitted personal bias, I did try to approach it openly. In the beginning, there was a lot to be said for Mogul, but the more I examined it, that possibility seemed less and less likely. Then, there were more items which basically killed the Mogul idea completely. the 1997 special with the Popular Mechanics angle was probably the biggest nail in the coffin. The declassified and "found" Mogul material shown seemed to be in pristine condition and could have hardly been mistaken for alien debris by a ten year old, let alone intel officers. The other biggie was the complete absence of the skeptics' biggest claim. There was no flowery tape to be mistaken for heiroglyphs. The tape was regular old plain tape. Another nail during that special was the alleged daily blotter. The blotter is missing flight activity that was documented in the press! This confirms the blotter is a fake (or at the very least, horribly incomplete).

posted on Mar, 17 2006 @ 12:40 AM
link   
"I'd think that the only alternate skeptic route to go would be to try and prove the government's claim" == Gaz

So far, skeptics mostly just refute the claims of UFO researchers. Its so much easier than
trying to strike out in a direction of their own. But my own ideas are sorta hinted at in the New
Research Techniques discussion that is now a floating reference, and thanks for your participation in
that. But my response here is along the lines of encouraging you further.

"I'm hoping that's the case." == Gaz

If so, I am willing to give some pointers into the mechanics of such an effort, but I would rather not do that in an
open forum. Nor would I expect any acknowledgement etc. I am not adverse to technical assistance to
the other side as long as the other side is doing their homework.

new topics

top topics

join