It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pearl Harbor Attack by Japan -- an American Strategy

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 08:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by sidsd
The americans already knew about the japanese plans of attacking pearl harbour , even before the pearl harbor attack. Their codes were traced well in advance and each of the japanese steps were monitored.

www.geocities.com
PEARL HARBOR
MOTHER OF ALL CONSPIRACIES

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"...everything that the Japanese were planning to do was known to the United States..." ARMY BOARD, 1944
Japanese language version of this page
President Roosevelt (FDR) provoked the attack, knew about it in advance and covered up his failure to warn the Hawaiian commanders. FDR needed the attack to sucker Hitler to declare war, since the public and Congress were overwhelmingly against entering the war in Europe. It was his backdoor to war.

FDR blinded the commanders at Pearl Harbor and set them up by --

denying intelligence to Hawaii (HI)
on November 27 and later, misleading the commanders into thinking negotiations with Japan were continuing to prevent them from realizing the war was on
having false information sent to HI about the location of the Japanese carrier fleet.

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

The President Roosevelt (FDR) needed a reason to enter the war against hitler. But the opposition from public and the congress was strong. He needed a strong reason to seal their mouths and to proceed with his motive.
The best chance nodded the door when the japanese codes to attack pearl harbor was traced. He used his strategy to his motive.

Related News Links:
ftp.purdue.edu..." target="_blank" class="postlink">ftp:
www.usni.org
www.geocities.com
www.geocities.com

mod edit, all CAPS in title

[edit on 15-3-2006 by UM_Gazz]

I wondered the same thing for a while, on my own, but never said anything as i dont see any relevance in shouting from atop a pedestal with a megaphone. I do however, admire your foresight. Thank you.

If this allegation is true, then it is indeed very shocking...

[edit on 6-4-2009 by Vyrtigo]

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 12:41 PM
link   
There is no evidence that the US or UK knew about the attack in advance. Mark Willey's page is a pinnacle of quote mining and cherry picking through the available information. I told him this on the phone one day back in 1994. He had called me to ask about putting SRH-149 online since it "had the proof that FDR knew about the attack." I obtained 149, and put it online. It doesn't show any such thing. However, Mark put a link up to let people read it for themselves and "see that it does, indeed, show that FDR knew." Sad, really.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join