It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Schwarzenegger scares illegal mexicans!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2003 @ 12:40 AM
link   
Yeah! It's about time illegals run for their lives!

What do you think he will do about them if anything and will this cause annother major scare amongst the lefty dems?

Read the article here:

www.rense.com...

posted on Oct, 9 2003 @ 01:05 AM
link   
It's about time *somebody* scared them back across the border...For years, they've been illegally crossing north & literally terrorizing citizens (Including the ranchers that live near the border). Their government encourages it...Indeed, it was revealed in an open-speech session of the House of Reps (broadcast live) a couple of months ago that the Mexican government even has an official office dedicated to *telling their citizens* to subsume American Culture into their own by sheer numbers & living off US resources.

It seems that the US Government doesn't address this problem in any "official" capacity because they fear losing Mexico as a "friendly neighbor"...Does this type of *invasion* sound friendly? Their goal is to overrun the US by sheer numbers & breed like crazy so that the US will wind up buckling under to "majority voting", as long as they can outnumber the citizens who were *born* in America. It seems that the most "practical" solution that the US government is capable of in response is to degrade the entire voting procedure for *everybody*...

Already, America is the foremost country that I've ever heard of that already goes to such extensive lengths to accomodate non-English speakers, whether they're immigrants or merely here on work visas. Nearly everyplace that handles social services have translators readily available & even entire cable TV networks devote channels to Spanish speakers!

posted on Oct, 9 2003 @ 02:00 AM
link   
Does anyone remember reading about the Mexican Gov't trying to sue the U.S. gov't because their illegal immigrants were dying while trying to cross the border illegaly? I think the main cause was dehydration in the desert.

posted on Oct, 11 2003 @ 08:08 PM
link   
Finally. Took long enough for somebody to get their ass in gear and tell the Mexicans "No go."

If they want to live here, they can go and get a passport and a visa and whatever the hell they need to become legal citizens. I don't want someone who is here against the law taking a job spot I shoulda had. i don't mind if they come here legally, but this is asinine.

There's a reason they're "illegal" aliens. Go Ah-nold.

Signing off,HLW

posted on Oct, 11 2003 @ 08:15 PM
link   
Midnight - whilst i respect your sentiment -

Any trip into a UK social services office would prove the US system woefully behind in its language skills. Our Immigration and Social Services cope with multiple Indian, Chinese and European languages - not to mention our own Native Celt and Gallic tongues.

We even cater for our continental "partners" in our European facing ports.

posted on Oct, 11 2003 @ 08:18 PM
link   
If seriously crack down on illegals, your food costs will start to rise and rise and rise...

You want to work in the fields? You want to have herbicides sprayed on you? Most illegals do hard work and are poisoned.

Hope you like mac & cheese.

www.ufw.org...

posted on Oct, 11 2003 @ 08:20 PM
link   
I'm in agreement w/ HLW, and there is no good reason for us to go to such efforts to make attempts to ease the language barrier so much. Its baloney when I have to have a business representative on the other end of a telephone line replaced by his boss because the other guy doesn't speak enough english to help me. I have absolutely nothing against immigrants, its what made America great. But when we encourage illegal immigrancy with such lax laws and cultural support, we hurt our citizens by giving jobs and land to people who have not earned the permission to live on our soil.

posted on Oct, 11 2003 @ 08:37 PM
link   
Darkhowling - I agree with you totally - I only wish any entrant to this country had to take an oath of allegience - in English and answer questions on the countries history before being proclaimed a citizen.

(oh and flying off to Afghanistan then finding themseleves locked in "GITMO" and bleeting to the UK press earned revocation of any citizency we ever granted)

But i see a problem here - whilst i support some of Arnolds sentiments - didnt some of your troops who were awarded honors - actually not have US citizenship ? - well if they are willing to fight then they are welcome in the UK - if they fight for us. Its a dichotemy - I have worked with some Illegals who were more american than the people I lived with - and deserverd better treatment - and some who id have said sink the boat rather than let them ashore.

Its a fine line we walk when we wish to choose -

"Many have lived who deserve to die, and many have died who deserve to live" LOTR

Its not a cut an dried issue and I applaud anyone who can try .
oops - not on topic

posted on Oct, 11 2003 @ 08:47 PM
link   
Silk, you have made some excellent points. Unfortunately, you are correct in the fact that this is not cut and dry; thing s would be simpler if they were. I must admit, I am all for the immigrants who are so very patriotic, and it does my heart well to see the people who become citizens and almost immediately join the armed forces. They are truly welcome to live here in my eyes. But what about the ones who come simply to make a buck off of us? Seeking fortune is not wrong, but getting it in an underhanded way is.

posted on Oct, 11 2003 @ 09:00 PM
link   
I truly agree with you on this. It gets back to my point on the "off to fight the jihad" argument.

At this point i believe there are a number of people in Gitmo claiming UK origin - who obviously came here to make a fast buck - went to fight the war now cry foul that they are imprisoned.

I rememer one illegal i once worked with - in the US and bear in mind im a Brit - who took me to task for criticising Clinton about something. Now those are the people you want - he was 120% american and commited to his new home and new life.

posted on Oct, 12 2003 @ 02:30 AM
link   
I think Dennis Miller said it best (paraphrase): We have no problem with people comming into the country, we just want them to sign the guestbook.

top topics

join