It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pictures don't lie.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2006 @ 07:54 PM
link   
video.google.com...

Then this is what they call humanity!!!!

Or wait Let me guess
propaganda also?

Am sure you won't like this and you're gonna comment back with such extreme come backs but its fine with me . So go ahead
This is my opinion and my beliefs so no matter what you say or do -Nothing can stand in front of me.............
I decided to put down my opinions and my suggestions and not debate about it because it's waste of time to argue over something that neither sides would ever agree on..............
Go ahead Boyzzz

Any comments?
Feel free
Salamzz

[edit on 13-3-2006 by MsPalestinian08]

posted on Mar, 13 2006 @ 08:52 PM
link   
nice find there, i salute your determination to show the world the other side of a bitter conflict that the united states and the rest of the western world are blinded to.

posted on Mar, 14 2006 @ 11:33 PM
link   
WoW everyone's quiet!!!

posted on Mar, 15 2006 @ 12:43 AM
link   
Want to play that game?

Here, watch a few of the lovely bits that make it clear what Palestinians are taught. Here are some more pieces of work that aren't propaganda items for the rest of the world, but are for the mind-warping of the Arab Palestinians:

www.pmw.org.il...

I hope none of the Jews find out where I live; they may want my blood to drink!

It must be true that they want to drink my blood, an Arab Palestinian video says it!

Yes, pictures do lie. Pictures, like statistics and facts out of context; they all tell different stories when presented by different people.

[edit on 15-3-2006 by Thomas Crowne]

posted on Mar, 20 2006 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by MsPalestinian08
I decided to put down my opinions and my suggestions and not debate about it

Huh?

This is a discussion site, not a soapbox or a personal publishing forum. If you aren't capable of supporting your own opinions, then at least do those of us who are interested in open discussion a favour and put the above disclaimer in your signature or something.

WoW everyone's quiet!!!

Er, is that a surprise? Like I said, people are here to have discussions, you have stated that you don't intend to have a discussion, so why shoudl anyone respond????

[edit on 20-3-2006 by Nygdan]

posted on Mar, 21 2006 @ 10:42 AM
link   
Yes pictures do indeed lie. For example the ever so lovely depictions of the Jewish people in those cartoons that TC linked. Or are those a true depiction of the Jewish people as subhuman monsters.

You can, with good editing, make a picture mean anything you want it to.

top topics

join