It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What was Titor's machine schematic?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2006 @ 05:05 PM
link   
I've searched and not found this -- has anyone identified the schematic drawing that is supposed to be John Titor's time machine? I'm guessing it turned out to be a drawing he photocopied of something rather mundane, like some fancy air conditioning equipment. See below (this picture from the ATS Titor section):

posted on Mar, 13 2006 @ 06:13 PM
link   
I dont know if anybody has found out what that is? I think thats why people still believe Titor was real. Many have said that all his stuff is fake, but then others say "well his timeline was different" yadda yadda yadda.

[edit on 13-3-2006 by TravisT]

posted on Mar, 14 2006 @ 12:33 AM
link   
Over on qrz.com we picked apart that drawing a couple months ago and were able to ID a few parts, but I'd have to go digging to find the thread.

I will try to find it within the next few days.

If someone did have a schematic, it would obviously be very helpful! This drawing does little to explain what the device actually could have been capable of doing.

posted on Mar, 14 2006 @ 01:01 AM
link   
Yeah! Didn't yu know? It's John Titor's picnic basket. He loved eating metal!!
What's in his basket is a lot of junk food he collected from various timelines.
But hey! How does he wash it all down? I don't see any Coke or Pepsi.

posted on Mar, 14 2006 @ 01:30 AM
link   
Can't tell what it is, see evidence of electrical, electronic, and possibly pneumatic/gases systems? Device is complicated that much is true but have no idea what it is. Need a lot closer pictures. Unless somebody works on or designed such a device I can't see anybody recognizing what it is.

posted on Mar, 14 2006 @ 05:35 AM
link   
Yeah if Titor was real he wouldn't post a proper how to build my time machine would he, its just part proof for the future that he was here and mission accomplished, Titor deff had some interesting things to say, of which some seem to be very close to being correct which is far better than anyone here has done in their predictions here on ATS....

So if some things didn't happen does not mean he was a fake, as his time line was different and he might of changed our time line for the better or even worse who knows.

I do know i get a funny feeling when i read his stuff he left for us to read like a gut feeling.

We will probably never know if he was real or a fake, unless we invent time travel and it goes public knowledge (which wouldn't happen anytime soon)

Just look at the Z machine and its power mind boggles on that amount of power if harnessed.

posted on Mar, 14 2006 @ 08:46 AM
link   
A surprisingly clear pic of titor related thingys.

not sure if its a replica though

And a larger picture of the one you wanted.

Plus the rest (larger, clearer pics than the ats archive.
)

timetravelportal.com...

posted on Mar, 14 2006 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by therainmaker
This drawing does little to explain what the device actually could have been capable of doing.

I found the following discussion here, which seems plausible. The claim is that the device is an air monitor from the cold war - it has tanks in it full of gases that are used to react with air samples in chambers and detect stuff (radioactive junk, etc..)

So, for now I can either believe that or that this is a time machine from a future which needs to go back and get specific hardware to "fix Unix" with. As a programmer myself, I know which one I believe and which is bull..

posted on Mar, 14 2006 @ 07:35 PM
link   
Which part is the flux capacitor?

posted on Mar, 15 2006 @ 05:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Enkidu
Which part is the flux capacitor?

right here.

this is what the finished product looks like

[edit on 15-3-2006 by bigx01]

[edit on 15-3-2006 by bigx01]

posted on Mar, 15 2006 @ 06:11 AM
link   
Can anyone identify this car model? And the number plate has something 'TIME' written on it. And which tyres?
We're talking of 2036!
And why build a 'Time Machine' in a car??

posted on Mar, 15 2006 @ 06:32 AM
link   
Mike, you are showing your age!

The car is a 1981 DeLorean, the year can be figured by the creases on the hood (yes I have owned two of them and know more about them than about my daily driver). The mockup you see is to replicate a time machine used in the popular motion picture "Back to the Future," released in 1985. It was the fictional tale of a young man who befriended a scientist and used the DeLorean-based time machine to manipulate past events in order to improve the lives of his fellow 1985 residents.

posted on Mar, 15 2006 @ 09:03 AM
link   
Awww i bet that got your hopes up that it had already been invented lol

Ah well. Yea even though its fictional incase you were wondering it says "outatime"

So can anyone actually make head nor tail of the images or schematics? I mean regardless whether theyre real or not, if not does anyone recognise a certain bit, like, "hey thats just a toaster with the cover off!". You get the idea.

posted on Mar, 15 2006 @ 07:17 PM
link   
The round thingies could be capacitors of some sort. Number 3 looks like it might be a heat sink. Number 27 appears to be the reactor core. The assumption would be that things that are closest together would be connected in some way, but it's not clear how. Not very many wires. Also surprisingly few integrated components showing, like PC boards.

What components would you need to create a workable machine?

Power source: One would assume that you need a whole lot of power to move in another time direction, but that might be a very wrong assumption. It just might be a matter of creating a particular flavor of field. The bits at the left end there could be related to the power supply, since they appear to be shielded from the rest of the machine. Although the "reactor core" is right in the center. So maybe that's a regulator of some kind.

An antenna? Which would help define the field?

A device that records data about where/when you are when you leave: Measures a variety of things so you know where you are. If you don't know where you are, you'll never be able to figure out where you're going.

An "on/off" switch.

Sensors of some kind that will drop you somewhere besides inside a mountain or at the bottom of the sea.

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 08:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Sophismata

my guess is the numbers on the lines conecting to the parts indocate the parts names on a different page in a list of numbers. you know the little circles with lines pointing io the machinrs parts.

top topics

join