It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I have a really bad feeling about ATS

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2006 @ 08:17 AM
link   
Guys...After much time on ATS...I just have this HUGE feeling that there is just something wierd going on...Now I know, I KNOW that the government absolutely monitors this site. But who is behind the whole entire thing. And the thread about ATS being the big conspiracy makes a whole lot of sense....I am just saying, I have this HUGE feeling, and those "HUGE" feelings I get are never wrong. Something fishy is going on here...and I don't like it.

Can anyone else feel what I am feeling...I mean, I feel like this may be connected to everything, and right now our identities are noted and kept in files...This also I feel...has something to do with the New World Order..I feel it has to do with aliens...and I also feel it has to do. And this is what I feel the most...the government. Afterall, this is the worlds largest conspiracy site..

[edit on 13-3-2006 by whitelightwolf]

posted on Mar, 13 2006 @ 08:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by whitelightwolf
Guys...After much time on ATS...I just have this HUGE feeling that there is just something wierd going on

Wow, after about 45 day you have come to this conclusion?

posted on Mar, 13 2006 @ 08:23 AM
link   
Here we go again.

-sigh-

A couple questions first.

1) What can we (3 Amigos; Simon, Springer, and myself) do to convince people there is no government involvement in the operations of ATS?

2) If we're able to accomplish #1, how long will it last if it is believed?

3) Why does this keep coming up? Place yourself in our shoes for a moment... three semi-idealists managing a large and time-consuming discussion board as a hobby side-venture keep getting accusations of having unethical ulterior motives.

4) You've only been a member for a few days, how can you come to this conclusion about our multi-year involvement in ATS?

posted on Mar, 13 2006 @ 08:26 AM
link   
I don't know...it's just a feeling....and like I said. Regardless of who you may be, my HUGE feelings..are usually never wrong.

posted on Mar, 13 2006 @ 08:27 AM
link   
I bet it is wrong this time.

[edit on 13-3-2006 by SpittinCobra]

posted on Mar, 13 2006 @ 08:28 AM
link   

I don't know...it's just a feeling

Fine. Could you help us understand how you arrived at this feeling by looking at the questions I asked?

Thanks.

posted on Mar, 13 2006 @ 08:28 AM
link   
Man even if they are, So what, America was founded an created by people who revolt against a system they deem unfit, Believe me, If we dont like something, just the ideas on this board alone could prove usefull. All im saying is even if your feelings are right, Natural Normal Exsistences of human life (Thoes who dont wanna create negitive energy) will always have the upper hand, we are natural. Look around you cant mess up natural, it will just find another way to flow.

"let them come, let them try, let them cry to remove my blade from their neck, it will all be over before it begins" - Shane

posted on Mar, 13 2006 @ 08:33 AM
link   

Guys...After much time on ATS...I just have this HUGE feeling that there is just something wierd going on...

MUCH time to you is several months??? you must have a very short life span if several months equates MUCH time.

i very much enjoy the board and the guys that run this thing ALWAYS go above and beyond to track down "trolls" and get them out of here quick. the board members are knowledgable and also give it their best.

MAYBE the govmt does monitor this site.................but the fact that THIS board about conspiracys.................is being accused of being its own conspiracy.................well...................for me that's just a stretch that i'm not willing to take.

but that's just my opinion. personally i feel you need to be out here a bit longer before you jump to such a huge conclusion.

can't wait til some of the "old timers" of the board jump on this one.

hope you're wearing your flame retardant clothing today. cause the atmosphere around you might get a TINY bit WARM.

angie

posted on Mar, 13 2006 @ 08:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by SkepticOverlord
Here we go again.

-sigh-

A couple questions first.

1) What can we (3 Amigos; Simon, Springer, and myself) do to convince people there is no government involvement in the operations of ATS?

2) If we're able to accomplish #1, how long will it last if it is believed?

3) Why does this keep coming up? Place yourself in our shoes for a moment... three semi-idealists managing a large and time-consuming discussion board as a hobby side-venture keep getting accusations of having unethical ulterior motives.

4) You've only been a member for a few days, how can you come to this conclusion about our multi-year involvement in ATS?

Sorry Skeptic..i do not believe it is YOU. Or your friends.. I believe that it is somebody else. I never said that it involved you or your mods. I mean...something is going on and it' s wierd.. But anyways, just ignore me...It could be wrong, and then..it could be right. Whatever it is, I dont' care.

Now I do not know what you guys can do...but I do find it wierd how you all have S for your name...in the begining.

Hmm I do not know how long it wil last...

Skeptic it does not involve you..well I guess it does. But judging by listening to your voice, you are nothing sinister at all. I just think some others on ATS are..maybe not the mods..

We shall see what we shall see...

I'm sorry if I have offended you in any way...It could just be me..I just get these wierd feelings, and are mostly right. But anyways it doesn't matter, ust wanted to voice my opinion.

posted on Mar, 13 2006 @ 08:44 AM
link   

but I do find it wierd how you all have S for your name...in the begining.

Yeah, that is wierd.

sanctum

posted on Mar, 13 2006 @ 08:45 AM
link   
WOw lol i was gonna say no S in my name but my real name does have S in it

Shane

[edit on 13-3-2006 by Tranceopticalinclined]

posted on Mar, 13 2006 @ 08:49 AM
link   

Skeptic it does not involve you..well I guess it does. But judging by listening to your voice, you are nothing sinister at all.

But I'm the only one with the "keys to the kingdom". Nothing happens on the servers without my knowledge. No one but me can modify the code or upload/download files. This is to ensure a highly secure environment.

We don't even retain traffic logs for any loger than is required to compile aggregate site traffic data.

posted on Mar, 13 2006 @ 08:53 AM
link   

Skeptic it does not involve you..well I guess it does. But judging by listening to your voice, you are nothing sinister at all.

But I'm the only one with the "keys to the kingdom". Nothing happens on the servers without my knowledge. No one but me can modify the code or upload/download files. This is to ensure a highly secure environment.

We don't even retain traffic logs for any loger than is required to compile aggregate site traffic data.

Well alright..I'm sorry if I jumped to conclusions. I will not express my feelings about ATS anymore..because I really do like being on this site, and I don't want to be banned. Also, just please answer this question...why? Are your names all starting with "S" hmm? And what's with the pattern of the illuminati pyramid of the order of the names? Hmm? Well..could just be a coincidence..I really am sorry again.

posted on Mar, 13 2006 @ 08:55 AM
link   
pssst.... I'm the resident I "have bad feeling" about things member on ATS and well you're wrong.

The only bad feeling I have currently is about the state of this planet, use your special gifts to contemplate more meaningful matter instead of this nonsense. Ask yourself why you are disregarding real conspiracies against mankind as a whole and wasting pointless energy on a place that provides an outlet for unique individuals who makes decisions and evaulations for themselves.

Actually the more I contemplate this, my bad feeling is turning towards you and individuals like yourself and what is your motive? What do you hope to accomplish by making accusations?

posted on Mar, 13 2006 @ 08:58 AM
link   
Now you have done it, you brought worldwatcher out of the woodwork.

posted on Mar, 13 2006 @ 09:00 AM
link   
C'mon, whitelight wolf...is the world really out to get you?

Could it just be that you're feeling a bit lonely now and want to lash out at the fine people that created this board? Is the idea that their names start with the letter "S" really a motivator to get on your soapbox and start ringing your bell?

Maybe the long winter months and lack of sunlight are getting to you. Maybe you just need a vacation with some nice people. Maybe you can re-tune this "Danger-radar" you have that in the short span of this thread went from "never wrong" to "usually never wrong" to "mostly right."

Hmm?

posted on Mar, 13 2006 @ 09:02 AM
link   

Also, just please answer this question...why? Are your names all starting with "S" hmm? And what's with the pattern of the illuminati pyramid of the order of the names? Hmm? Well..could just be a coincidence..I really am sorry again.

uh...

Simon's real name begins with "S"
I've always beek a skeptic.
And "Springer" is a fan of Springer Harleys.

I'm not sure how you got an illuminati pyramid out of that. But if you see one in the order of our names, you probably also see it in nearly any other group of three items.

posted on Mar, 13 2006 @ 09:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by worldwatcher
pssst.... I'm the resident I "have bad feeling" about things member on ATS and well you're wrong.

The only bad feeling I have currently is about the state of this planet, use your special gifts to contemplate more meaningful matter instead of this nonsense.

Well maybe the feeling is centured around all of the posts and all of the bad things going on in the world..so sorry. Guess I was wrong. But I do have a bad feeling about something on ATS and it's probably all of the peoples emotions all together...

posted on Mar, 13 2006 @ 09:05 AM
link   

Also, just please answer this question...why? Are your names all starting with "S" hmm? And what's with the pattern of the illuminati pyramid of the order of the names? Hmm? Well..could just be a coincidence..I really am sorry again.

uh...

Simon's real name begins with "S"
I've always beek a skeptic.
And "Springer" is a fan of Springer Harleys.

I'm not sure how you got an illuminati pyramid out of that. But if you see one in the order of our names, you probably also see it in nearly any other group of three items.

Alright, I apologize..can you just delete this thread then? Sorry...won't happen again. I won't be a problem anymore.

posted on Mar, 13 2006 @ 09:11 AM
link   

I know, I KNOW that the government absolutely monitors this site.

Why would they? There isn't anything being discussed here that
isn't open and free information. There are a bunch of anti-American
posters, but they are just blah blah blahing and aren't threatening
anyone or anything. There is no reason for the government to be
hunkered down monitoring the threads here.

To think this site has major attention in the deep dark basements
of NSA or the CIA is ... funny.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join