It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Skull & Bones :: Strangeness

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2006 @ 09:03 AM
link   
Bush And Kerry are members of the skull and bones faction, that symbol isnt very clear bet very interseting it looks like three oblisks in series which just means it harvest power between them is for a high preast who uses to contact the devil

posted on Apr, 13 2006 @ 01:31 PM
link   
I just thought of something...perhaps the symbol is that of an ark? You know they go all the way back to ancient times. It does sort of look like a guillotine. My first thought was that the symbol is a treasure chest... Or..it could be a new masonic symbol, or skull and bones symbol. Who knows?

posted on Apr, 13 2006 @ 04:37 PM
link   
I think the symbol is a guilotine personally. Is the symbol sometimes there and at other times not there? Sure Skull n Bones are an ineresting subject but its like one of those things where they are so far above the population that its like why bother.

posted on Apr, 14 2006 @ 06:48 PM
link   
Eureaka your right if this hypothesis is correct than the most greatest treasure of all is the Ark of covenant it's secrets are still unknown god gave Moses the 10 commandments well acctually they were 20 but the jews made god mad and he destroyed one of the 10 commandments, the Ark has great powers, powers beyond human physicall or mental power, The skull and bones faction is only established on the name of global domination and I have to say they are in good posistion to rule as they do. But this just shows how much jewish hertacy
is used to controll the world. This is just a thesis.

[edit on 14-4-2006 by Interseptor]

posted on Apr, 14 2006 @ 07:42 PM
link   
I cropped and resized and darkened, and also edited to draw in what looked like a division in the uprights. For the one one the right, which is the reflecting one, i just cropped it.

Just presenting somewhat clearer pics.

The reflecting one looks like it really looses information in the reflection, washing out the bulges on the bottom into solid shapes. I didn't edit those at all in the non reflecting one.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join