It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Skull & Bones :: Strangeness

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2006 @ 08:43 PM
link   
Quote from SOURCE (more pictures):

I am a Yale student who has gotten used to walking past the Skull and Bones building here on campus, but yesterday something very strange happened that was a surprise. I noticed a symbol on their door, and couldn't help but go see what it was. It was so strange I doubled back to find my digital camera and return. It wasn't until I took a photo with a flash that I realized the symbol had a reflective quality. I took a few photos last night and another this morning that I have also attached. I PROMISE you these have not been photoshopped in any way. Very strange.

All my best,
a Yalie and Coast to Coast fan,
Tom

Interesting reflective property.

Anyone have an idea what this symbol means? Hoax? Sign?

posted on Mar, 13 2006 @ 12:54 AM
link   
Wow that is weird
I have no clue what that could be. Do you know what the symbols are supposed to be?

posted on Mar, 13 2006 @ 05:25 AM
link   
Woah,

From the 'bellow' picture.... it looks like a mental exercise which I do...called 'computer of the mind'. The T in the middle, at first I thought was the ANKH...... first thinking it was a sign saying they are using it to open up SIRIAN A DNA.....or trying to contact the beings from Sirius A.

However when I look at the top image.... it looks like 'twin' towers with a crusifix type between the two towers.........on a platform.... which I thought may have represented a UFO....... so... a UFO with "twin towers" representing the coming back of Jesus..... perhaps a symbol to other "societies" that they are preparing for it........

Either way... I know that Sirias A had to do with the Creation of the then Jesus... so...kinda weird...

Final conclusion: total and utter confusion!

All the best
Merger

posted on Mar, 13 2006 @ 09:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by GameSetMatch
Quote from SOURCE (more pictures)
Anyone have an idea what this symbol means? Hoax? Sign?

Hey are you the one that sent these pictures to Coast to Coast?

As for the pictures...that is sort of strange. Hmm if that place weren't in use then why would that be glowing? Could it perhaps just be a reflection off the camera? Well..I do know that rituals go on and stuff over there..shhhh don't tell anyone...

[edited quote code -nygdan]

[edit on 13-3-2006 by Nygdan]

posted on Mar, 13 2006 @ 09:15 AM
link   
Hey I got it! You know what that symbol looks like? It looks like "Pandoras Box" Meaning that the secret societies have opened it. OR it looks like a treasure chest. OR it could be the symbolization of a coffin. Hmmm.....I should go check this out.

Actually looks like this too>
big url

Also take a look at this> wnsl.physics.yale.edu...

And this> info.med.yale.edu...

[edit on 13-3-2006 by whitelightwolf]
[edited large url that was altering page format -nygdan]

[edit on 13-3-2006 by whitelightwolf]

[edit on 13-3-2006 by Nygdan]

posted on Mar, 13 2006 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by whitelightwolf
Hey are you the one that sent these pictures to Coast to Coast?

As for the pictures...that is sort of strange. Hmm if that place weren't in use then why would that be glowing? Could it perhaps just be a reflection off the camera? Well..I do know that rituals go on and stuff over there..shhhh don't tell anyone...

I did not send this to Coast to Coast; not the auther.

Interesting theory guys.

I asked someone I know on his thoughts. He said it looks like a sign for the members to meet at an off sight location. Must be importaint...

Ahh well I do not know.

posted on Mar, 14 2006 @ 02:09 PM
link   
I may be just seeing things or have an overactive imaginaton, but the symbol on the lower right has the likeness of a guiilotine.

posted on Mar, 27 2006 @ 01:22 PM
link   
No more interest in this thread, Id sure like to know what anyone else may make of the symbols on the doors. The symbol on the left side sort of looks like a face screaming out. Dont know about the reflective glow though.

[edit on 27-3-2006 by tracer]

posted on Mar, 27 2006 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by tracer
No more interest in this thread, Id sure like to know what anyone else may make of the symbols on the doors. The symbol on the left side sort of looks like a face screaming out. Dont know about the reflective glow though.

[edit on 27-3-2006 by tracer]

Tracer you and me both

I think the left side is just vandalism... As for the other one I have no clue; only that it looks to meant to be seen in day or night.

It would be interesting to know if it is still there too...

posted on Mar, 27 2006 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Anyone want some scouting?

I go to school and live in New Haven, actually just live a few blocks from High st where the tomb is. I'll go by it on the way home to see if there's anything still there. i'm out of class at 5pm est, so i should be able to report back around 6ish, that is if my new linksys router decides to work again after mysteriously losing connection to sbc this morning lol. if not i'll post asap when i get back to school tomorrow =p

posted on Mar, 27 2006 @ 02:38 PM
link   
I really think that the guillotine fits the bill, which the symbol on the right side seems to look like after studying it and other photos of a guillotine. Ive done a bit of looking and found the following links to be interesting. It seems that the guillotine comes up pretty regular in regards to the secret societies such as Skull and Bones and the NWO. Why its on the door, one can only guess. But here are some links to check out, see what you think.

www.cephas-library.com...

www.apfn.org...

On this second link youll see where in 1996 a bill sponsering execution by guillotine was introduced.

www.theforbiddenknowledge.com...

Seems to be a lot of involvement with the guillotine and the government or secret societies, so see what you think. I cant say one way or another but find it interesting to reseach.

posted on Mar, 27 2006 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by tracer
Seems to be a lot of involvement with the guillotine and the government or secret societies, so see what you think. I cant say one way or another but find it interesting to reseach.

Ever think of starting a thread like "Guillotines on American soil" or somthing to the sort...? I think you have a good thread starter; One I would be interested in.

As for the SnB connection I looked at a lot of guillotine pictures when the idea was purposed Zero_057. I can see the similarity but nothing conclusive. Still remains a mystery.

posted on Mar, 27 2006 @ 03:25 PM
link   
I don't think it has anything to do with Guillotines..

Anyone have good access to templar symbols or have knowledge with symbolism?

posted on Mar, 27 2006 @ 04:06 PM
link   
It looks like coffin night. This is where the member is reborn. How exciting!

posted on Mar, 27 2006 @ 04:24 PM
link   
i thought guillotine at first but a throne or alter also springs to mind. interesting find whatever it turns out to be.

posted on Mar, 27 2006 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Ok, i drove by, at 5:20 pm est, the symbol was NOT on the door, also, the marking to the left of it, that looks like vandilism or something, was NOT there. So that may be part of the symbol, even though it looks like randomness. Neither markings were there however.

I know i'm playing part in this, but IMHO, S&B is nothing but a glorified frat. Secret yes, deserving of the attention it gets, no.

As an edit, i did not realise the initial post was so old!! So no wonder tha tit's gone now, however, it may still help to know that the object on the left was not their either, so it may be part of the message.

[edit on 27-3-2006 by xxvalheruxx]

posted on Mar, 27 2006 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by xxvalheruxx
Ok, i drove by, at 5:20 pm est, the symbol was NOT on the door, also, the marking to the left of it, that looks like vandilism or something, was NOT there. So that may be part of the symbol, even though it looks like randomness. Neither markings were there however.

I know i'm playing part in this, but IMHO, S&B is nothing but a glorified frat. Secret yes, deserving of the attention it gets, no.

As an edit, i did not realise the initial post was so old!! So no wonder tha tit's gone now, however, it may still help to know that the object on the left was not their either, so it may be part of the message.

[edit on 27-3-2006 by xxvalheruxx]

Thanks for going anyways to check it out we needed the information! I wish there was more people like you around.
We may need you again some time in the future.

posted on Mar, 27 2006 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Still reading up on this GameSet, I guess now that the symbols are gone from the doors all we have left are the photos and research, maybe nothing to it but I really believe those symbols mean something. declair, exactly what is (coffin night) have not been able to find anything other than a man by the name of Coffin who was in someway affilated with Yale.

And yes for sure xxvalheruxx, thanks for the drive-by and keeping us informed about the Tomb, maybe you'll drive by and find something at a later date.

posted on Mar, 29 2006 @ 07:01 PM
link   
Coffin night is the highlight of one's membership in the skull and bones. A man lays in the coffin naked and re-emerges new and reborn.

posted on Apr, 5 2006 @ 11:54 AM
link   
Amazing, Hello room and all that are in it ... there is something strangly wrong with our ideas and morals today? we are looking at a buildling and saying wow... the order of Skull and Bones is the same order as the Masonic ones that we hear about over and over and over again... is this going to ever end ?

if there is a order of elite men and women in this world and they are in power over us its because we are not smart enough to put them out of power !!!!!!

if the people are looking at these socities forming , watching them grow and not doing anything about it ,, then YOU deserve what you get....

This is nothing more than what I like to call KITCHEN conversation ... meaning they start at home and then NEVER LEAVE !!!!!!!

top topics

<<   2 >>

join