It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

vodafone and masonic symbols

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2006 @ 07:08 PM
link   
dont know if its been brought up before as im new to posting but i noticed a website that shows a snake chasing it own tail and 666 in the vodafone logo. is it a coincedence that they sponser manchester united the red devils or is there something more to it? ill search for the website again and post a link.

posted on Mar, 17 2006 @ 08:21 PM
link   
found were i had seen it, theres other logo's that the site claims are satanic or reptilian.........stargods.org...

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 05:15 AM
link   
I know what you mean.

These symbols are absolutely everywhere.

A couple of sources of information would be any of Michael Tsarion's video's, Freeman Perspective's "Goddess Colombia" or maybe even Tex Marrs's "codex magica".
Video's can be found on youtube, but Codex Magica is actually a book although there are heaps of vids with ole Texy banging on from his Christian view, inc one with Freeman.

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 05:39 AM
link   
Go down to the very bottom of this page and look at these 3 symbols you see. Strange or not??

All 3 are exactly the same as what you mention and depict in your link however you didnt need to go anywhere as its here right in front of you at the bottom of every ATS page. Go look roll your mouse down right now.

[edit on 24-10-2008 by thesaint]

top topics

join