It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

SPORE...play god..and go from microevolution to conguering the universe

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2006 @ 04:26 PM
link   
THIS GAME IS FREAKEN AMAZING

This is the next generation of gaming. You controll every aspect of your own little world. THink of a were you start from scratch...you beging as asmall microbial lifeform over time you inter act with your world and evolve.Think of a game were you create YOUR OWN STORY.

you then evolve and actually crreat your creature , using a editore that can be used to change every aspect of your creature and eventuelly buildings,cars,even your own world.

OK so you eveolve from micro life and then you go into a civilisation. You have diplomacy, wars, new invension.EVerything you see around you in the real world and more.You then evolve into a advanced race and gain the ablility to travel to other worlds and everything.

THE game inports worlds, creatures, other things made by real players all over the world and these you can interact with in a galxy holding possibly real 10s of 1000s or 100,000s of player created races. You can visit them, and everything.

just watch this
video.google.com...

pc.ign.com...

posted on Mar, 16 2006 @ 03:04 PM
link   
you are right it does look amazing

here is just the gameplay footage from that vid
video.google.com...

posted on Mar, 18 2006 @ 08:48 PM
link   
I saw this video about a year ago when it was first released. I'll definately be getting this game when it comes out. Although it means I'll have to get a new computer
. My current computer, for some reason the graphics card is lodged in there. It won't come out :shk:.

posted on Apr, 10 2006 @ 07:56 AM
link   
In addition to all that you can create pointless creatures (the one used was a lizard with 3 legs and a really long tail) and the game will figure out how to get it to move and walk and eat etc etc

top topics

join