It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Comparing the Empire in Star Wars to the NWO - and justifying it!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2006 @ 05:08 AM
link   
Found this article by accident while searching for something completely different. I don't know how reliabe the source is and havn't finished reading it, though I have no reason yet to doubt that it was not a real article.

Basically it's analysis of an article said to be written for the Weekly Standard back in 2002. The article compares the NWO to the Empire in Star Wars and the rebel alliance as insurgants. They even justify the actions of the empire including the complete destruction of Alderaan.
If this is an accurate representaion of the way some people think, then what sort of living hell ies ahead for us?

The Case for the Empire
From the May 16, 2002 Daily Standard: Everything you think you know about Star Wars is wrong.
by Jonathan V. Last
12/26/2002 12:00:00 AM

STAR WARS RETURNS today with its fifth installment, "Attack of the Clones." There will be talk of the Force and the Dark Side and the epic morality of George Lucas's series. But the truth is that from the beginning, Lucas confused the good guys with the bad. The deep lesson of Star Wars is that the Empire is good.

[...............]

In all of the time we spend observing the Rebel Alliance, we never hear of their governing strategy or their plans for a post-Imperial universe. All we see are plots and fighting. Their victory over the Empire doesn't liberate the galaxy--it turns the galaxy into Somalia writ large: dominated by local warlords who are answerable to no one.

Which makes the rebels--Lucas's heroes--an unimpressive crew of anarchic royals who wreck the galaxy so that Princess Leia can have her tiara back.

I'll take the Empire.
www.senderberl.com...

I think he makes some good points, in a sort of Nazi outlook on things.

posted on Mar, 11 2006 @ 05:17 AM
link   
The article at the bottom also looks very intersting..

I felt a little shock and awe, actually disbelief, seeing the antique belt buckle for the first time. Worn by a Nazi German soldier, the aluminum, World War II era buckle carried the imperial eagle of the Third Reich above the familiar Swastika. Surrounding the eagle and Swastika was the motto, "Gott Mit Uns," or "God With Us."

Certainly the Nazi Germans, villains in history and Hollywood movies, couldn’t really have believed in God, could they? Certainly the common German soldier fought with great courage, discipline and fervor, following orders given by the High Command. Yet the Nazis fought a ruthless war against smaller countries, attacking them after planting false evidence, overpowering them with a combination of vicious air strikes and crushing armored superiority and then installed corrupt or cruel puppet leaders.

The Nazis demonized and then destroyed their enemies, after first intimidating and then liquidating their domestic opponents. The German propaganda machine cranked out misinformation and outright lies in the state-supported media, suppressing the truth and threatening anyone who dared to speak or print opposition to the war regime.

Sound familiar?

posted on Mar, 11 2006 @ 05:49 AM
link   
I agree to a certain extent....... however I know that people such as lucas and spielberg usually do not reach the top unless they are actually fulfilling the agenda of the Elite, they actually seem to know more of the bigger picture than the average person.......

What I have found with nearly almost all conspiracy theorists, and anti-conspiracy theorists..... as well as masons and anti-masons, and illuminati and anti-illuminati.... is that nearly all information, whether real or false, leads to total and utter confusion, so in the end, you never really know what is fact from fiction.... You simply just take your stance and believe whichever side you want to take...

I know that my researching into Hyperspace techniques, and that of the meaning of colours....... seeing colours stimulate certain emotions....... I am glad that a lot of BRIGHT-DARK RED has been removed from this site, as it can instill anger..... however, the remaining colour being GREY....... well this is the colour that represents confusion... I would prefer it to be of Pale Yellow and Pale Orange, probably not pleasant to look at, but Pale Yellow represents the absorbtion of information, and pale orange represents absolute truth.....

These colours are representation of the human Chakra, pale yellow is the chakra colour where most of the digestive organs are, and pale orange is where the creative chakra, or just below the pale yellow is.....

Kind Regards
Merger

posted on Mar, 12 2006 @ 11:36 AM
link   
I support the Empire... and I like the ideals of the NWO, to a certain extent. You think Lucas is close? Wait until my game and series hits public...

posted on Mar, 12 2006 @ 12:58 PM
link   
its a film so you can't take it too serious, but there are links and similarities

top topics

join