It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Have A Second Hand Account of a UFO's Sighting, Please Add Your Thoughts

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2006 @ 06:39 PM
link   
Okay, Id like for yall to comment on what Ive been told from a close relative who claims to have seen a UFO. The person who told me the UFO story was my father. I recently found this out and I am 23 years old and hes never spoken of it until just now. He says that when he was in the Marine Corp he spotted an alien spacecraft. This was before he went to Vietnam, but he was stationed on the military base when he claims the UFO flew overhead at night. I can usually tell when he is bull# because he is my father, but he looked dead serious, even after I tried to back him down. He was so serious that it sent chills through my spine. After all, you dont just talk about this kind of stuff everyday. One thing that scared me was how he described the movement of the spacecraft, he said that it moved faster than any aircraft the US military possessed. Apparently, our stelth fighters and all that are totally slugs compared to how fast this thing could move. It was a shock because I had believed that we had the greatest technology there was but we cant compete with what he claims to have seen.

posted on Mar, 10 2006 @ 10:19 PM
link   
Thanks for sharing this account. Perhaps you can get your dad to give more detail about his experience.

posted on Mar, 11 2006 @ 12:38 AM
link   
Sounds interesting.

There is no reason to doubt your father . Many people have witnessed UFOs for over 60 years. And thats just since they've been making the News.

I had one heck of a UFO sighting myself in 2002.

Can you tell what Military base your father witnessed the UFO and what the approximate date and year of the sighting?

new topics

join