It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Britain gave Israel plutonium in 1960s

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2006 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by devilwasp

Mind you after that day they never broke the convention so technically it isnt against the NPT.

You seem to think I am taking the opposition side, which I am not. I am with you when it comes to the NPT and totally agree it has nothing to do with the issue when it comes to giving them the material.

Here is what I said in my very first post on this thread.

Shots said.

This took place before the NPT was drafted and opened for signatures in 1968.

Therefore it would not apply. Then we have the fact that Isreal never signed the NPT but that is neither here nor there since Britain and the US did.

This is really a none Issue anyhow the OP is just trying to stir up @#$# about Britain where there is none

That you clear up where I stand

[edit on 3/14/2006 by shots]

posted on Mar, 14 2006 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by shots
You seem to think I am taking the opposition side, which I am not. I am with you when it comes to the NPT and totally agree it has nothing to do with the issue when it comes to giving them the material.

Sorry took your post the wrong way, I apologise...

posted on Mar, 14 2006 @ 03:56 PM
link   
Of course history is "old news" and controversy from history will bring "old skeletons out of the closet." Do you think it is pointless to study history? Do you think the world just suddenly arose the day that you all were born?

Look at the date of the article, March 9, 2006.

The present is just an amalgamation of history, it sprang forth from "old news" like it or not. Not only that, but history has repeatedly shown us that it repeats itself. And how many decrying this "old news" go around to all the other threads denouncing events that happened so long ago? Oh, ancient civilizations, look, that's REALLY OLD NEWS. Give me a break. People just get too panicky when the word Israel or Jew is mentioned. All that matters is truth.

posted on Mar, 14 2006 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jamuhn
Of course history is "old news" and controversy from history will bring "old skeletons out of the closet." Do you think it is pointless to study history? Do you think the world just suddenly arose the day that you all were born?

Look at the date of the article, March 9, 2006.

The present is just an amalgamation of history, it sprang forth from "old news" like it or not. Not only that, but history has repeatedly shown us that it repeats itself. And how many decrying this "old news" go around to all the other threads denouncing events that happened so long ago? Oh, ancient civilizations, look, that's REALLY OLD NEWS. Give me a break. People just get too panicky when the word Israel or Jew is mentioned. All that matters is truth.

Its from 30 years ago, the information no matter when it is publish is still from 30 years ago because THATS WHEN IT HAPPENED....
The truth? The press wouldnt know the truth if it came up and bit them in the ass.

I dont think its pointless to study history and I did study history for quite some time but frankly whats the point in conveying an opinion that "they are the cause of the world and they are bad" , if we are going to do that when do we stop ?

18th?
17th?
14th?
1st century?

posted on Mar, 14 2006 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by devilwasp
Its from 30 years ago, the information no matter when it is publish is still from 30 years ago because THATS WHEN IT HAPPENED....

Yea, and the US Civil War happened over a 100 years ago, do you think that is pointless as well?

The truth? The press wouldnt know the truth if it came up and bit them in the ass.

So, you are disputing the validity of this article then?

whats the point in conveying an opinion that "they are the cause of the world and they are bad"

Who are you quoting? I didn't see anyone write that. Honestly, I do not think Israel is the cause of the world, that would be like equating them to God and being in existance before the rise of man. You seem to be afraid that people will see Israel negatively and that was exactly my point previously. This is something personal about Israel and the Jews it seems. Do you want to say whatever you can to prevent them from being cast in a negative light? Would you rather cover the truth?

if we are going to do that when do we stop ?

The relevance of history never ends, we ARE the past.

posted on Mar, 15 2006 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Yea, and the US Civil War happened over a 100 years ago, do you think that is pointless as well?

Its pointless to drag it out , parade it all the while blaming the said parties in it.

So, you are disputing the validity of this article then?

No, I'm sure this has enough "truth" in it to be classed as "truthful" but to be honuest articles like this are biased.

Who are you quoting? I didn't see anyone write that. Honestly, I do not think Israel is the cause of the world, that would be like equating them to God and being in existance before the rise of man. You seem to be afraid that people will see Israel negatively and that was exactly my point previously. This is something personal about Israel and the Jews it seems. Do you want to say whatever you can to prevent them from being cast in a negative light? Would you rather cover the truth?

Isreal? Who the hell is talking about isreal? I was talking about britain.

No we are the PRESENT, PAST AND FUTURE.
Are we really going to get into temporal stuff right now?

posted on Mar, 15 2006 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by devilwaspIts pointless to drag it out , parade it all the while blaming the said parties in it.

There is no dragging out, it's exposing the truth for what it is. Do you think everyone knew about this information before Soljah posted it?

You can be sure that people will be blamed for their actions, if they didn't I fear what the world would be like today. This thread gives people on ATS a chance to discuss the actions of Britain and Israel and the effects on this today.

No we are the PRESENT, PAST AND FUTURE.
Are we really going to get into temporal stuff right now?

All you did was add AND FUTURE onto what I already said lol. Thank you, you prove my point even further. If this thread doesn't interest you, you have the freedom to leave and let those who don't know about this information or who have an interest to discuss it to do so at their leisure.

This is getting pointless lol....Hopefully I didn't kill the thread.

[edit on 15-3-2006 by Jamuhn]

posted on Mar, 15 2006 @ 07:12 PM
link   

There is no dragging out, it's exposing the truth for what it is. Do you think everyone knew about this information before Soljah posted it?

??

Originally posted by Souljah

The Deals that happen behind Closed Doors, ey?

Ofcourse, we also remember Last Years report, how UK also sent Isreal 20 tonnes of heavy water.

Mister Robert McNamara, President John F Kennedy's defence secretary, has told Newsnight he is "astonished" at the revelation that Britain kept this secret from America and from the World.

So - not only Heavy Water, but also Plutionium.

I see those comments as "draggin it out" .

You can be sure that people will be blamed for their actions, if they didn't I fear what the world would be like today. This thread gives people on ATS a chance to discuss the actions of Britain and Israel and the effects on this today.

This thread IMO is nothing more than dragging out actions of old men....

All you did was add AND FUTURE onto what I already said lol.

No you'll find I expanded and said past, present and future since we are all 3 at the same time.

Thank you, you prove my point even further. If this thread doesn't interest you, you have the freedom to leave and let those who don't know about this information or who have an interest to discuss it to do so at their leisure.

Your point? Your point was saying that we were the past...so what? We are all three, thats what I said nothing more.

This is getting pointless lol....Hopefully I didn't kill the thread.
[edit on 15-3-2006 by Jamuhn]

No I think there are plently grave diggers here to do that.

(mod edit: tag fix)

[edit on 5-4-2006 by Riwka]

posted on Apr, 5 2006 @ 03:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by XphilesPhan
Europe is responsible for a number of nations, some of them rogue nations, by the irresponsibleness with nuclear technology, the french being the absolute worse.......geee thanks europe

wat the hell your the country making britain go to war in iraq, that makes you bad too your surppsed to be the "world best superpower" and you cant defeat a army or milta armed whith aks and rpgs.

posted on Apr, 5 2006 @ 09:47 AM
link   
Im suprised no one has brought up slavery yet, everything else our Empire did has been brought up

posted on Apr, 5 2006 @ 09:48 AM
link   
Is this actually against the NPT, giving plutonium and heavy water to a non signatory?

If it is, Britain has to be punished, clearly.

posted on Apr, 5 2006 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nygdan
If it is, Britain has to be punished, clearly.

Again, this has been known for 40 years. NPT didn't even exist then. But the Soviets have given Nuclear technology away, North Korea is believed to be given the technology and supporting Iran. Shall we punish them too?

Britian is not supposed to be giving arms to China, but we are. States of the EU are not meant to be giving arms to China, but they are. SAS trained Al Qaeda members during the Afghan-Soviet war (which we shouldnt'). America sponsered terrorism, especially the IRA (which they shouldn't)

[edit on 5-4-2006 by infinite]

posted on Apr, 5 2006 @ 10:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by infinite
But the Soviets have given Nuclear technology away, North Korea is believed to be given the technology and supporting Iran. Shall we punish them too?

Of course, if you agree to a set of rules and punishments, then when you break the rules, you get punished. If britian did this before there was an NPT, then it wouldn't be covered by it. I don't think that NK is a signatory to the NPT, so they aren't bound to it. Iran did sign the NPT, got nuke tech through it, and thus is bound by its articles. Russia also, I beleive, signed the NPT, and is bound by it to, as is the US. Any state that breaks the rules, rules that they agreed to on their own, should be punished, in accordance with those rules.

SAS trained Al Qaeda members during the Afghan-Soviet war (which we shouldnt').

That is not illegal.

America sponsered terrorism, especially the IRA (which they shouldn't)

When did the US support the IRA??

posted on Apr, 5 2006 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nygdan

When did the US support the IRA??

Sinn Fein (political wing of the IRA) was heavily supported by Irish-American politicans, Sinnn Fein thank America when the IRA declared its so called "we quit", inviting to St.Patricks day events (when bombs were going off in London). Fundraising events for Sinn Fein took place and we supported by America. Irish American Leauge and Friends of Sinn Fein are two groups that supported Sinn Fein.

(note:It was not until after the late 90s when Sinn Fein split from the IRA)

posted on Apr, 5 2006 @ 11:00 AM
link   
Well it´s good to see we don´t tell America everything just like they don´t tell us everything. I don´t see what the big problem is Israeil was under attack from all sides they were one of our allies so we supplied them with the material to defend themselves.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join