It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

page: 1

posted on Mar, 9 2006 @ 04:46 PM
Hello ATS! Ive finally worked up enough intestianl fortitude to sign up as a member after 2 or more years of lurking in the shadows. In that time Ive come to know a great deal about alot of you guys and gals. So as not to have too much of an advantage..

I'm a 39 year old male.
I live in Flint Michigan USA.
I work at an auto supplier(lear corp) as a union rep.
I'm seperated after 18 years of marraige.
I have 2 children, my son 14 and daughter 11 going on 23.
I believe in God and yes I believe Jesus is the way.(dont worry i dont preach)
Although I dont share alot of your views I do try to gleen what truth from them that I can.
I think David Icke should have taken the blue pill. AHH what else? I guess thats a start. Look forward to actually contributing for a change rather than spouting off at my monitor :O

Alright let the games begin!

posted on Mar, 9 2006 @ 04:48 PM
Welcome to ATS!! Hope you have as much fun inputting as observing!

posted on Mar, 9 2006 @ 05:06 PM
Whoa this is just too wierd.

I am a 93 year old female.
I live in Gainesville, FL
I work for an auto-parts reclaimer as a union buster
I am just married after 81 years of being alone
I have no children
I believe in satan, and think that Henry Winkler is the way ( and I DO preach! )
I worship David Icke

OK all kidding aside welcome to the board, and here is my "standard" welcome for all new comers, but I thought after 2 years of lurking you deserved a bit more!

Enjoy your stay!

Let me welcome you into the commonality known as ATS. It is with great amusement that I christen you an ATS'er after such an extensive time on the banks peering into the watercourse so to speak.

I only hope that we, as a community, can live up to the great expectations placed upon us, and every other tenderfoot constituent, that sets mouse and cursor upon the pilgrimage to "contradict unenlightenment" (DENY IGNORANCE).

With that I bid Godspeed to you and yours ATS. May we encounter one another again my friend in
benevolent banter as we deliberate conspiracy topics!

- One Man Short ®

posted on Mar, 9 2006 @ 05:34 PM
Hi Johnny
Nice to meet you, hope you have lots of fun here. I'm sure you will find it most interesting as well!

new topics

top topics