It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WHOSE YOUR DADDY!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2006 @ 04:46 PM
link   
Hello ATS! Ive finally worked up enough intestianl fortitude to sign up as a member after 2 or more years of lurking in the shadows. In that time Ive come to know a great deal about alot of you guys and gals. So as not to have too much of an advantage..

I'm a 39 year old male.
I live in Flint Michigan USA.
I work at an auto supplier(lear corp) as a union rep.
I'm seperated after 18 years of marraige.
I have 2 children, my son 14 and daughter 11 going on 23.
I believe in God and yes I believe Jesus is the way.(dont worry i dont preach)
Although I dont share alot of your views I do try to gleen what truth from them that I can.
I think David Icke should have taken the blue pill. AHH what else? I guess thats a start. Look forward to actually contributing for a change rather than spouting off at my monitor :O

Alright let the games begin!

posted on Mar, 9 2006 @ 04:48 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS!! Hope you have as much fun inputting as observing!

posted on Mar, 9 2006 @ 05:06 PM
link   
Whoa this is just too wierd.

I am a 93 year old female.
I live in Gainesville, FL
I work for an auto-parts reclaimer as a union buster
I am just married after 81 years of being alone
I have no children
I believe in satan, and think that Henry Winkler is the way ( and I DO preach! )
I worship David Icke

OH MY GOD OPPOSITES ARE ATTRACTED TO THE SAME BOARD!

OK all kidding aside welcome to the board, and here is my "standard" welcome for all new comers, but I thought after 2 years of lurking you deserved a bit more!

Enjoy your stay!

Greetings,

Let me welcome you into the commonality known as ATS. It is with great amusement that I christen you an ATS'er after such an extensive time on the banks peering into the watercourse so to speak.

I only hope that we, as a community, can live up to the great expectations placed upon us, and every other tenderfoot constituent, that sets mouse and cursor upon the pilgrimage to "contradict unenlightenment" (DENY IGNORANCE).

With that I bid Godspeed to you and yours ATS. May we encounter one another again my friend in
benevolent banter as we deliberate conspiracy topics!

- One Man Short ®

posted on Mar, 9 2006 @ 05:34 PM
link   
Hi Johnny
Nice to meet you, hope you have lots of fun here. I'm sure you will find it most interesting as well!
Angel

top topics

join