It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NWO and how to survive in UK?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2003 @ 09:30 AM
link   
Just wondering if anyone has any ideas how to survive the nwo coming to power in the uk, in america you mostly all got guns and so have some form of defense, over here 99% of us would be defenseless. Its very worrying!

posted on Oct, 8 2003 @ 09:47 AM
link   
im in the UK also...and also would like to know...
not many places to hide here....
possibly underground!!!

posted on Oct, 8 2003 @ 09:49 AM
link   
I live near to the brecon beacons, which at first sounds good, then i think about the massive army base there, the weapon test ranges, and its also where SAS train.
So on second thoughts not good!
Im fast running out of options.

posted on Oct, 8 2003 @ 11:17 AM
link   
Load up on spears, clubs, bazookas, crossbows and bows dont make any noise at all.

Read the 4n4arh1sts c00kb00k.

posted on Oct, 8 2003 @ 12:15 PM
link   

[Edited on 9-10-2003 by Freeman]

posted on Oct, 8 2003 @ 12:29 PM
link   
Then it wasn't such a good idea to give them all your guns does it?

Frankly guns won't do you much good anyways, they would only help you for awhile.

posted on Oct, 8 2003 @ 12:32 PM
link   
I think you guys worry too much, why would the UK become a police state, we all do as were told anyway!

The NWO isn't a police state if you ask me, it is the world we live in today, the only people who actually fear a police state are people who believe we have aliens living in huge cities underground and are going to use us as slaves.
Well, I can think of better ways to get some work done than enslaving the UK!
Fvcking hell if the aliens asked nicely we would probably all work for them anyway!

As far as the US being OK because they have guns, I am very sorry to dissapoint you, but guns mean nothing, I bet they will have a magnetic weapon to disable all guns or something similar.

I'd like to know why you people think we are heading for a police state, what makes you think this, in regard to the UK?

Was it the 40,000 more police that Oliver Letwin promised if the tories win. I think the police in this country are relatively good, some are corrupt, but we have a pretty good police force, they are trained well and tend not to use excessive forse.

posted on Oct, 8 2003 @ 12:59 PM
link   
Actually you arent totally helpless, you can make quite a bit of devastating explosives in your home using everyday chemicals. Everything from pipe bombs to napalm and plastik explosives.

posted on Oct, 8 2003 @ 02:04 PM
link   
dael,

good idea man. maybe we should start some threads on homemade weapons to fight the NWO?

posted on Oct, 8 2003 @ 02:05 PM
link   

maybe we should start some threads on homemade weapons to fight the NWO?

Yeah, because discussing how to make bombs etc would never be classed as domestic terrorism.

posted on Oct, 8 2003 @ 02:07 PM
link   
Put some of that metallic looking/feeling/sounding paper thingy over your heads so the NWO people cant read your minds.

posted on Oct, 8 2003 @ 02:19 PM
link   
I agree, talking about making bombs on a conspiracy site is just asking for the government to come bustin through your door. But if your really interested I could post a link or point you in the right direction.

posted on Oct, 8 2003 @ 02:37 PM
link   
We've already got enough idiots over here without looneys running around with homemade bombs thankyou very much.

posted on Oct, 8 2003 @ 02:57 PM
link   

We've already got enough idiots over here without looneys running around with homemade bombs thankyou very much.

Number one I have never condoned nor encouraged terrorist acts or acts of violence towards innocent people. Secondly I am not one of those "looneys" making homemade bombs, I have never made one before and dont plan on doing so, unless extreme circumstances push me to defend myself against a police state.

I was just trying to help those who do not have the means to guns and how they can defend themselves and help fight the NWO. But of course from your previous statement I guess you just want us to roll over and become the NWO's bitch.

posted on Oct, 8 2003 @ 03:11 PM
link   
How is it okay for the palestinians to be making bombs but not okay for American patriots or patriots of any other country?

posted on Oct, 8 2003 @ 03:14 PM
link   
its not ok to make bombs... period.

Slaughter of the innocent is a terrible thing.

posted on Oct, 9 2003 @ 06:20 AM
link   
yeah i dont think this is the best place to talk about how to make home made bombs, even just mentioning this why are probably being watched with interest.
But having a degree in chemistry i know what your talking about

As for the police state, i believe the police in this country would side with the people, and it would be the british army that imposes the police state and rule of force.

posted on Oct, 9 2003 @ 09:09 AM
link   
This is why none of these Police State theories hold any weight, please tell me how on earth the tiny British army is going to enforce martial law on the whole country.

No-one has answered any of my questions, I'm guessing because you realise how stupid a suggestion it is that we are heading for a police state in this country.

#1n hell, the police and the army would side with the people!

why would anyone want us to live in a police state?

what could they gain from it?

You will have to wait for a nuclear war until this country is a police state. And in that situation we would probably all die anyway.

If you believe WW3 is coming and a police state in this country will follow, what on earth are you doing moaning about it on the internet! Don't waste what precious time you have left whining about what might happen, go out and enjoy yourselves while you still can!

Personally I think you people are probably going to get your British police state, but not for many years yet, so I just try and enjoy each day, otherwise when the # really does hit the fan, you are going being wishing you had enjoyed your life to the full and not spent your time worrying about the fact that we have strict gun laws in this country.

If we didn't have the strict gun laws that we do, it would be people like me who would suffer from gun crime, and have to worry about some d1ck shooting me for my watch.

You can cry all you like about not being able to defend yourselves, but I am glad for our gun laws.

These crazy theories about police states are just to scare people, make people aware of what the Government is capable of doing (even though i doubt ours are). I am glad they are out there because they keep people on their toes.

You people should be more worried about Blunketts Identity Card than a ficticious police state.

top topics

join