It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What does Mr Icke think of the upcoming anti-christ?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2006 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Eventually someone would have to ask this question, and I guess that it'll be me. I did some snooping around with the number of the beast, it's actually six threescores and six, in my opinion that makes 6606, as opposed to 666. 6606 is a gene ID of Homo Sapiens, mark of man if you will, easily googled, Gene ID 6606. Next, the anti-christ is always portrayed by modern-day media as a person. Couldn't it be many people? Why not the entire population of earth, I mean, from what I see around me, people are in a me against the world mind set. Everyone wants to kill everyone. I personaly am going mad because of the corruption and dirt that I see around me. It's like unwashable dirt that gets into your skin, into your blood, poisons your soul, your mind. I am sick and tired of the world and it's insolence. I really wonder, how will we kill eachother? Because we will.
Next, the anti-christ is a sapien, not a reptile, could he be afiliated with reptiles? Is he doing their bidding? Or would he want to kill them AND us? How could he get into power? And what of those two beasts? one coming from the earth (reptile?) one from water?

posted on Mar, 9 2006 @ 01:39 PM
link   
No the antichrist will definitely be an individual man. The bible's pretty clear about that. Jesus Christ was an individual and the antichrist who's the exact opposite of the Christ will have to be an individual too. The Bible says he will bring false peace to all nations and claim to be the Jews messiah. It's not a group that will do that, it's a man.

MMP

posted on Mar, 9 2006 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProudCanadian
No the antichrist will definitely be an individual man. The bible's pretty clear about that. Jesus Christ was an individual and the antichrist who's the exact opposite of the Christ will have to be an individual too. The Bible says he will bring false peace to all nations and claim to be the Jews messiah. It's not a group that will do that, it's a man.

Uhm...Do you know ANYTHING about David Icke???
If you do, and you haven't noticed, what Icke says and what the bible says aren't exactly closely connected...

I would guess that Icke would say there won't be an anti-christ. It's all part of the illusion/mind control machine. If I'm wrong, when Icke decides to post, he can correct me.

posted on Mar, 9 2006 @ 02:59 PM
link   
I think reading straight from the Bible and taking it literally can lead one to all sorts of mis-conceptions.

The books in the Bible are based on other, older, stories and myths, not to mention they have been edited, censored, added to, translated, mis-translated and mis-interpreted over the past 2000+ years. Add this to the fact that a lot of it is allegorical - You have a piece of literature that cannot be taken at face value.

posted on Mar, 10 2006 @ 11:59 AM
link   
why I'm asking this, and why I'm trying to mingle religion with Mr. Icke's theories has a reason. There is always talk of an underworld ruled by Satan, a half-man half-goat or lizard type a thing. Demons are lizards, reptillians. I'm just trying to get to the bottom of everything, I mean, have the reptillians been here for a long time? And if so, why aren't we extinct yet?

here's a treat. If good and evil are Maya, then what does it matter
if you act good or bad? Choosing evil is as useless as choosing good, right?

new topics

top topics

join