It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary vs Condoleeza

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2006 @ 01:13 AM
link   
If Hillary Clinton and Condoleexa Rice were to run against eachother for president in 2008 who do you think would win? Who would you rather win? Either way I guess it's the Iron Maiden for president
Seriously though I don't trust politicians at all and those two both look pretty scarey
Oh well guess it doesn't really affect me anyway since I'm Canadian (although my country is still a close neighbor). Any thoughts?

posted on Mar, 9 2006 @ 10:37 PM
link   
I'm gonna skirt around your question and say I wouldn't want either of them to win.. and if I had to choose, I wouldn't choose either...lol

I think they are both phony. From what I see and hear, Hillary likes to stir up more trouble and Condoleeza is more corrupt (willing to lie, etc. for whatever the going trend is at the time $$). If they both run in 2008, you can be sure they'll stick to each other like, you guessed it, white on Rice. Too bad Hillary's last name isn't White... then that joke would have connotations that had never before been possible.

Hardy har har.

I hate it when people mention the fact either one of them would be the first female president.. yeah, so what? That detracts from any real reasons they were elected. If they are there to prove a point (either to themselves or so feminists can pat themselves on the back) they are wasting time when America needs help, not precident setting presidents.

And yes, they are both scary looking. Hillary looks really really mean and Condoleeza just looks WEIRD.

posted on Mar, 9 2006 @ 10:42 PM
link   
I agree; pick someone for their ideas and ability, not their gender.

And I am praying that the Democratic Party doesn't decide to walk off a cliff with Hillary in 2008...

posted on Mar, 9 2006 @ 10:51 PM
link   
Ok I will make this short:
Both are wolves in sheeps clothing if they run for office.

posted on Mar, 9 2006 @ 10:55 PM
link   
It seems that one way or another a woman will ride atop the beast as per Revalations 17

posted on Mar, 10 2006 @ 02:51 PM
link   
It's Hillary's to lose in 08'.When you have GW Bush claiming a few months back that she is a 'formidable' politician the handwriting is on the wall. Remember , Poppy Bush still runs the show here in America and if he's now attached to Bill Clinton's hip Hillary is who he needs in the White House. Much like her husband , she's an illuminati whore also.

posted on Mar, 10 2006 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Yeah totally, they're all working for the same shady goal. They're just a bunch of phony liers
They appear so "good" in public but really they're all stone cold psychopaths
Not very many people see that though.

new topics

top topics

join